Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stan McQuay Interview After Winning Sacramento Pro 212! Amanda Latona Wins Bikini! Results!

iWarrior

Congrats Stan!

This guy doesnt even have a classic physique lol

Antoine does, not this cat

Or are we useing the term classic to describe smal, weak conditioned physiques with average lines now?
    Last edited by SeanTD; November 6th, 2011 at 06:50 PM.

I've always thought that Stan had very nice lines, his muscle bellies are pleasant to look at, not the biggest guy but good symmetry and proportion. His legs used to be bigger a year or two ago, maybe he had an injury or something that has held him back, or maybe it's intentional, because his legs used to be ahead of his torso if I remember correctly. Congrats Stan, you represent the sport very well!!!

Congrats stan way to go

congratz stan and amanda!!! wooohoooo

Dedicated Noob

All faith for the 212 Division in the IFBB is lost....and after one show. How does this happen?

Forum Leader: No Bull Sports, MD Pets! paradox's Avatar

Stans gut has gotten huge. He clearly ruined his physique. He added size, all in the gut area. His physique looked 100 times better a few years ago.
    "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

Quote Originally Posted by paradox View Post
    Stans gut has gotten huge. He clearly ruined his physique. He added size, all in the gut area. His physique looked 100 times better a few years ago.
    QFT, i cant believe how bad he looked.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Quote Originally Posted by METALVET View Post
    I dont see the point or relevancy of this post to the 2011 Sac Pro? Or are you just a Hater?
    He's a hater. Stan is the man, and does train people full time and I'm pretty sure that's where the bulk of his pay comes from.

Quote Originally Posted by paradox View Post
    I think Stan looked better before he turned pro, when he was natural. It's obvious that he's not and it's obvious that his lines have blurred and his waste has gotten bigger (probably another reason his legs don't look so good). All that doesn't matter, he trains good and he does what he to to compete at this level. Great guy and has a top tier physique with subpar (bodybuilding standards) genetics.

Look very good...need more arms...

Forum Leader: No Bull Sports, MD Pets! paradox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mross View Post
    I think Stan looked better before he turned pro, when he was natural. It's obvious that he's not and it's obvious that his lines have blurred and his waste has gotten bigger (probably another reason his legs don't look so good). All that doesn't matter, he trains good and he does what he to to compete at this level. Great guy and has a top tier physique with subpar (bodybuilding standards) genetics.
    His aesthetics, muscularity and lines were his trade mark.
    "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

Stan's gut is getting kinda thick. I wonder if Stan tapped the ass of Amanda Latona?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12