Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: PACQUIAO-MARQUEZ III

Forum Leader: No Bull Sports, MD Pets! paradox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Flexb View Post
    I just bet on Marquez by UD earlier today. I saw the fight, thought I had money in the bank and of course, good old Arum fuks with the judges and there you go, one of the worst, most corrupt decisions in my generation. And fuk Pac for saying he won clearly after Roach telling him he needs the KO to win and crowd boos the fuk out of the decision and Pac knew deep down he lost until the fix then runs with it. Fuk boxing, so sick of this shit.
    Rocky Marciano said it best after retiring.

" Never leave anything to the judges. You need punch non stop and hope you get in a knock out, cause you may wind up loosing even if you clearly won the fight"
    "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

Spotter

Marquez doesn't have the power to KO pac I don't think but he couldn't have done anything more tonight. Pac's stock just fell drastically and no longer is P4P. At least justice will be served in that way once the rankings go up, unless Arum pays them off.

it would even be more difficult for Pac to fight Mayweather with his style.
    "you won't win whining all the time" - A.B. Flores

Spotter

LOL Compubox. Jesus, that's about as accurate as a 3 year old counting grass. When a crowd of 17000 boo's the fuk out of the decision and can't even let Manny get his interview in, you what's up.

I just bet on Marquez by UD earlier today. I saw the fight, thought I had money in the bank and of course, good old Arum fuks with the judges and there you go, one of the worst, most corrupt decisions in my generation. And fuk Pac for saying he won clearly after Roach telling him he needs the KO to win and crowd boos the fuk out of the decision and Pac knew deep down he lost until the fix then runs with it. Fuk boxing, so sick of this shit.
    ouch thats gotta be painfull
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave,I don't wanna die, I'm a God,Why can't I live on?

SO deep down in your heart. Don't talk about what compu had to say, that pacman was the CLEAR winner??

How did they get those number when pacman barely landed punches?

I'm an objective human, So I would like to hear your thoughts on why Pacman should win.

LOL Compubox. Jesus, that's about as accurate as a 3 year old counting grass. When a crowd of 17000 boo's the fuk out of the decision and can't even let Manny get his interview in, you what's up.
    whatever. just the same as the previous fights, it could have gone either way. i mean, no BS assessment, none of them have the upper hand and as always PAC was the aggressor and the reigning champion. whatever Marquez does wouldn't of counted anyway unless he KO's Pacquiao.

..or if marquez had hurt pacman, it would have been a different story. but you saw the fight it's not like marq had pac on the ropes and banged away. nothin' special happened.

Quote Originally Posted by paradox View Post
    SO deep down in your heart. Don't talk about what compu had to say, that pacman was the CLEAR winner??

How did they get those number when pacman barely landed punches?

I'm an objective human, So I would like to hear your thoughts on why Pacman should win.
    marquez face was pretty messed up. we don't see all the angles but am sure one way or another something hit 'em face.

Quote Originally Posted by william_dave291205 View Post
    marquez face was pretty messed up. we don't see all the angles but am sure one way or another something hit 'em face.
    You know what, your right. We need to see fight in clear quality for us to make a valid decision. I guess the champ will stay champ unless you can knock him out. Winnig by margin and rounds wont cut it.

Once I get that fight, Ill post it here and make my copy to watch in slow motion, all 12 rounds and core it my self. I need to do this. I know boxing is corrupt and I never ever like to leave anything to the judges.

How ever Marquez performed incredibly.

i watched the fight and think manny won, marquez let off the gas the last couple rounds that cost him imo.

being the challenger, he should of either hurt or knock pacman out. and yeah, leaving it to the judges wouldn't help either. there was nothing extra-ordinary or convincing that marquez had done, but yeah. he did good in that fight considering the hype from roach and ariza that pac is blah blah blah and marquez was goin' down at this round and that and he wasn't getting up. i am just as disappointed as anyone is.

Arum said: "The judges would usually favor the effective aggressor especially when the fight is close."

For Freddie Roach, who trained Pacquiao, "the fight was very close".

"But, we squeezed it out. The judges scored the fight and they have the best seats in the house. That's how they scored the fight."

"I know Marquez did well in the fight."

"I know the expectation of the people did not happen," said Pacquiao. "He always backed off and always waiting for my action. I know it's not easy to fight Marquez."

"I understand we have to accept the (results) of the fight. But, just watch the fight again in the replay. I know I clearly won the fight." Pacquiao added.

Yea, now i'm doubting. I need to see the fight in real motion and speed. I think what we saw was a choppy version. By god damn, I could have sworn that marquez was doing the job well and out boxing pacman.

Man you learn something new everyday. Live stream is not accurate when the fight is close.

i saw it clear and i have doubts myself. but being the challenger, i seriously think marquez didn't do enough to dethrone pacman. i say it was a so-so performance of pacman and marquez did a stellar job, but then again he didn't do enough to unseat him.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast