Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 8 x Mr Olympia Lee Haney and Shawn Ray Talk World Masters

Default 8 x Mr Olympia Lee Haney and Shawn Ray Talk World Masters

Lee is the man!

Great interview shawn, lee is a legend really looking forward to the masters

Also really looking forward to the" Evolution Of Bodybuilding "coming out

Lee looks to be in good health for a guy that had one of the greatest bodies of all time over 20 years ago. Can't really say that about the olympias that followed who are much younger than him.

Oh, man! They changed the Jason Huh MD Super Store add.

The new one sucks.
    "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

Cool interview, meeting Lee Haney in 2010 at the Olympia was a real buzz, they say you shouldn't meet your hero's but Lee was a class act all the way!

Lee Haney was def one of the best bodybuilders ever. Especially before growth and so many other drugs hit the scene!
    I think Dexter may have this show!!

Always liked Lee Haney. I real Mensch!

Thanks, Shawn.

Forum Leader: No Bull Sports, MD Pets! paradox's Avatar

NOOO! I had some questions..legit question to ask Mr. Haney. Can we please have a " submit your question before the interview" and Mr Ray can choice the ones he likes"
    "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

I don't mean to sound like i am hating but this masters show should have been restricted to Bodybuilders who have retired from the current Pro Circuit because as much as it will be amazing to see the Greats of yesteryear flexing on stage again, come on and lets be honest the result is a forgone conclusion and a very easy payday for the likes of Dexter,Toney,Troy so the result in some ways takes away from the overall show.Still i am really looking forward to seeing some of the old(sorry about the old guys lol)greats posing again.

corland45

Haney was/is a class act all the way.

It shows you how much things have changed when you think that Lee was retired with 8 Olympia titles under his belt at an age where a lot of guys aren't even turning pro nowadays!

Quote Originally Posted by victoria,ruby View Post
    I don't mean to sound like i am hating but this masters show should have been restricted to Bodybuilders who have retired from the current Pro Circuit because as much as it will be amazing to see the Greats of yesteryear flexing on stage again, come on and lets be honest the result is a forgone conclusion and a very easy payday for the likes of Dexter,Toney,Troy so the result in some ways takes away from the overall show.Still i am really looking forward to seeing some of the old(sorry about the old guys lol)greats posing again.

I couldn't agree more!!!

Barbarian

agreed

Agree

i agree, its bullshit....dexter should be ashamed of himself, aswell as troy bro....i want them to lay off the trunks for a decade without dieting hard and see if they come back the way there meant to be ...bullshit....

im going so if anyone also goes and hear's me booing then you know its me