Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Q & A with IFBB Pro Jon Delarosa

Default Q & A with IFBB Pro Jon Delarosa

MD is happy to announce that Jon Delarosa is in the house!

Ask Jon what you want here!

Barbarian christianausdemspreewald's Avatar

Hey Jon,
    nice to see you and congrats to your Pro Card
    For next year maximum success!!

cheers
    Christian

Can't wait for the NY Pro - will Kuclo take the title back to Texas, or will Jonathan make sure it stays right there in New York?

I know Jon wants a rematch after the USA, and when I saw him in Miami a couple weeks ago he had made SERIOUS improvements since July.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Welcome Jon good to have you as a resource here now.

hey jon just wondering your take on re-feeds or cheat meals when dieting. thanks

Just keep in mind Jon works all day and trains after work, so he probably will only have time to get on here at night. But he will be here!
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

I actually have a good question.

As Victor's friend, how do you feel about his current situation? Have you been to NJ to visit him? Have you known anyone else with similar cases who wound up being able to stay in the USA?

Congratulations Jon, as your father I want to wish you the best. Being a part of team MD has always been one of your goals, and now that goal has been met. Time to show the fans, and the people that want to invest in your career that you mean business. The NY Pro will give you that opportunity. Time to get it ON!!! Again a big Congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by magnimous View Post
    Congratulations Jon, as your father I want to wish you the best. Being a part of team MD has always been one of your goals, and now that goal has been met. Time to show the fans, and the people that want to invest in your career that you mean business. The NY Pro will give you that opportunity. Time to get it ON!!! Again a big Congrats.
    William, great to have you here! You are lucky to have a son like Jon and he is lucky to have a dad like you!
    Attached Images Attached Images

As you can see, dad is also a very big dude!

Congrats on such a huge accomplishment!!!! If there's anyone who deserves this, it's you. This is just one step in the direction of big things to come in your future in this sport. I can't wait to see you on that stage at the NY Pro bringing improvements that will no doubt shock and impress everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    William, great to have you here! You are lucky to have a son like Jon and he is lucky to have a dad like you!
    Hi Ron, Thanks. Those words mean a lot to me. Hopefully Jon can realize his full potential someday in the not too distant future. We can all say that we had a small part in this journey of his
    to someday be one of the greatest.

WOW! It truly is a great honor and opportunity to be working along side the best magazine and website in the business. I am very happy to be a part of MD and to be able to share in my life as an IFBB PRO with everyone here on my own q&a!!! As many of you may know i have been blessed to have great family and friends behind me, pushing me to be my very best, and i will be! I want to say thank you to them once again for helping me get to this point. I also want to thank team MD for always supporting me in my dream to become one of the best one day! Next stop NY PRO!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by magnimous View Post
    thanks pop! you have been my inspiration from the start! it has been a long road and a lot of work but we made it, now lets take this opportunity and do our very best! without you and the rest of the gang i wouldnt be here. now i have to get back to work so we can celebrate my first pro victory!!! lets go get our swole on!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by christianausdemspreewald View Post
    Hey Jon,
    nice to see you and congrats to your Pro Card
    For next year maximum success!!

cheers
    Christian
    thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaDi View Post
    Congrats on such a huge accomplishment!!!! If there's anyone who deserves this, it's you. This is just one step in the direction of big things to come in your future in this sport. I can't wait to see you on that stage at the NY Pro bringing improvements that will no doubt shock and impress everyone.
    thank you mel! you def have been a huge inspiration to me as well! thank you for all your support and love! im looking forward to the ny pro and all of the gang being up on that stage together! its going to be a great day! love you babe!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    I actually have a good question.

As Victor's friend, how do you feel about his current situation? Have you been to NJ to visit him? Have you known anyone else with similar cases who wound up being able to stay in the USA?
    thanks again ron for all your support! i will be making it my business to make sure the title stays in ny and am looking forward to being on stage with some of the best in the sport! as for vic, i feel terrible that he was not able to get out in time to enjoy thanksgiving with his family and his kids. i last saw victor a few weeks ago but he really doesnt want anyone to see him under these circumstances. i have just tried to make sure that if his family needs anything from me i can be there for them. any time that you spend i a place like that is terrible im sure so its understandable that he wouldnt want anyone seeing him. i just hope that he is able to get out soon and come over my house to eat some of my moms pernille that he loves!!! she will probably get 10lbs just for him!!! i dont know anyone else in this situation and im glad i dont. seeing someone in your family suffering this way is pretty depressing. your hands are tied and really cant do anything more but just wait for d-day!

Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast