Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Q & A with IFBB Pro Jon Delarosa

Quote Originally Posted by pappa0901 View Post
    what's a good way to get rid of the extra sodium .. because i'm eating so much chicken it has plenty of sodium..just wondering what else i can do to get rid of it so i can dry up a bit better...water is high.. sauna??
    exactly like ron said. boil your chicken but drinking extra water to make sure your flushing your system is a good way as well!

Hey Jon

How you doing my friend? Hope everything goes well, I just want to wish you all the success in your upcoming show the new york pro, just was checking in and wanted to give you a little mental boost buddy.

Good luck
    Hussein

Congrats on Toronto! I know you wanted that number one spot, but at least it went to one of your very best friends.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Barbarian christianausdemspreewald's Avatar

Hey Jon,
    Do you have some shows left in your schedule? How is your feeling after this shows where you improved a lot and were in best condition.
    Thanks
    Christian
    The real and only... http://www.body-xtreme.de

DO you aim to drink a certain amount of water each day john, or just go by thirst? It seems like trying to consume too much water could just end up diluting out electrolytes and making you feel like crap. Do you heavily salt your foods and use condiments in the off season to get in a lot of sodium along with water?

Quote Originally Posted by ii_re_leone View Post
    Hey Jon

How you doing my friend? Hope everything goes well, I just want to wish you all the success in your upcoming show the new york pro, just was checking in and wanted to give you a little mental boost buddy.

Good luck
    Hussein
    hey buddy
    all is well. good to hear from you my friend! hope you and your family are doing well!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Congrats on Toronto! I know you wanted that number one spot, but at least it went to one of your very best friends.
    thank you ron! congrats to you on your placing as well! great job and kick ass in 2 weeks at the masters.

Quote Originally Posted by christianausdemspreewald View Post
    Hey Jon,
    Do you have some shows left in your schedule? How is your feeling after this shows where you improved a lot and were in best condition.
    Thanks
    Christian
    thank you buddy. i dont think i will be competing again until next year unfortunately. its a hard decision for me to make because i love competing but i feel that in order for my to get into the winners circle i need to take more time off and make improvements to my physique.

Hey jon. i wont ask for anything specific since you get paid for this, but every one has to start from a certain amount of calories and then adjudt from that starting point.When looking to put lean mass on someone do you generally start in a certain calorie range and adjust from there, say 16-18 calories per lb of body weight?

Nobody

Hey Jon, I'm 17 years old and been working out for 2 years now. Since day 1 I had this problem that my hip bone structure have been extremely big and never had a "proportioned waist", it's curvy even though im 12-13% bf at the moment. I can feel that it's the bone that's big and not fat, or maybe a combination of both.

Do you think I should isolate my obliques, or what can I do to fill this gap? It looks terrible from the front aswell.It really bothers me. Thanks man
    juni 2013 (1).jpg

WHat would a day of offseason eating look like for you meal wise jon?

jon do know speak spanish???

hey Jon best of luck to you and swan on the opening of the store...you will do fine brother, good luck

Quote Originally Posted by SideShowDoc View Post
    Hey jon. i wont ask for anything specific since you get paid for this, but every one has to start from a certain amount of calories and then adjudt from that starting point.When looking to put lean mass on someone do you generally start in a certain calorie range and adjust from there, say 16-18 calories per lb of body weight?
    i usually take your bodyweight and multiply that by 15. from that add 3-500 cals a day and adjust accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerverim View Post
    Hey Jon, I'm 17 years old and been working out for 2 years now. Since day 1 I had this problem that my hip bone structure have been extremely big and never had a "proportioned waist", it's curvy even though im 12-13% bf at the moment. I can feel that it's the bone that's big and not fat, or maybe a combination of both.

Do you think I should isolate my obliques, or what can I do to fill this gap? It looks terrible from the front aswell.It really bothers me. Thanks man
    juni 2013 (1).jpg
    im sure your fine buddy. just keep training and growing and im sure you will look back a few years from now and realize we all go through changes physically. allow your body to keep making the changes it needs to buddy. your still very young.

Quote Originally Posted by SideShowDoc View Post
    WHat would a day of offseason eating look like for you meal wise jon?
    roughly 10-12oz of meat and 2 cups of rice or 14-16oz of potato.

Quote Originally Posted by itu696 View Post
    jon do know speak spanish???
    i do although i admittedly need to practice more.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast