Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Q & A with IFBB Pro Jon Delarosa

I watched you come up the ranks and noticed how much you improve each year!

how tall are you?

How did you manage to get all that water in while working, didnt you have to pee every sec? lol

Quote Originally Posted by majestic_muscle View Post
    I watched you come up the ranks and noticed how much you improve each year!

how tall are you?

How did you manage to get all that water in while working, didnt you have to pee every sec? lol
    im 5'7" and i dont want to sound like a complete whack job when i say this but it sounds it anyway. your mind is your most powerful tool. i would drink my water and get my meals in because i had a goal i had to reach. nothing in this world would have stopped me from getting there!

Hey Jon what kind of a quad and hamstring routine would you recommend to an 18 year old trying to bring up his quads... in terms of exercises, sets, and reps what do you think would be a good base to start with... i know you train on instinct but was looking for a solid base as a beginner...thanks alot!

Quote Originally Posted by SuprMann View Post
    Hey Jon what kind of a quad and hamstring routine would you recommend to an 18 year old trying to bring up his quads... in terms of exercises, sets, and reps what do you think would be a good base to start with... i know you train on instinct but was looking for a solid base as a beginner...thanks alot!
    hey buddy, i love to train in a rep range of 10-15 for quads and hamstrings. i feel that there is so much muscle in your leg that there is no way that you would be able to maximize size with anything less. again im just going on what has worked for me. i also like to do quads and hammies together on the same day.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOO!!!!

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JillyRev View Post
    Your More Excited than me lol!!!!!! Lots of Exclamation points too!!!!! The 2012 Ny Pro is going to be Insane And Im sure Jon will be in the top mix for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    Your More Excited than me lol!!!!!! Lots of Exclamation points too!!!!! The 2012 Ny Pro is going to be Insane And Im sure Jon will be in the top mix for sure!
    im very excited as well and cant wait to get there! its going to be a great time.

Jonathan
    Kevin English
    Steve Kuclo
    Seth Feroce
    Juan Morel

Top 5 in no particular order?
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Good luck at the NY Pro Jon wish you the best

Dedicated Noob

Hey keep up the good work man!! Just had a brief question for you. Yesterday I had a killer leg workout, I mean killer, today I'm feeling the result of it (typical soreness hurts to the touch) Since massaging can help muscle growth is it a goods idea to massage them while their sore, or hold off, your thoughts. Thank you so much. Your the man

Quote Originally Posted by buschman400 View Post
    Hey keep up the good work man!! Just had a brief question for you. Yesterday I had a killer leg workout, I mean killer, today I'm feeling the result of it (typical soreness hurts to the touch) Since massaging can help muscle growth is it a goods idea to massage them while their sore, or hold off, your thoughts. Thank you so much. Your the man
    i def massage the muscle after training as often as i can. i believe it does help in recovery!

WOOOHOOO!!!

WOOOHOOO!!!
    hell yea jill! ready to kill it and next time i wont embarrass you with myself jumping in looking like a walrus!

Quote Originally Posted by crzybreaks View Post
    hell yea jill! ready to kill it and next time i wont embarrass you with myself jumping in looking like a walrus!
    At least you don't SOUND like a walrus....or wait, a polar bear....or wait, a wildebeast....or wait, oh, nevermind.

hey Jon, always respected yor physique and in some ways I think youre under rated, people will talk about heath, cutler, wolf, jose raymon, flex lewis, but in years to come soon, you'll be up there

Ive alwas liked yo leg training, saw you squat some big weights on utube, do you train regularly with akim and Diesel?? wot sort of weights have you squatted max,
    do u just train legs once a week too?

Quote Originally Posted by ukstrongman View Post
    hey Jon, always respected yor physique and in some ways I think youre under rated, people will talk about heath, cutler, wolf, jose raymon, flex lewis, but in years to come soon, you'll be up there

Ive alwas liked yo leg training, saw you squat some big weights on utube, do you train regularly with akim and Diesel?? wot sort of weights have you squatted max,
    do u just train legs once a week too?
    hey buddy thanks a lot! i hope that one day i will fulfill what i can really accomplish in this sport, and that is to be amongst the best. i do like to train with juan and akim from time to time but our schedules dont allow us to all that often. as far as my leg training, i do train legs once a week. i like to keep quads and hams together on the same workout as well. i really never wanted to see how much my max was on my squat in fear of hurting myself but id imagine its up there. i once squatted 7 plates for 3 reps ass to bucket!!!
    check it out
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_RZS...7yLJXBhWec_yx4

Quote Originally Posted by crzybreaks View Post
    hey buddy thanks a lot! i hope that one day i will fulfill what i can really accomplish in this sport, and that is to be amongst the best. i do like to train with juan and akim from time to time but our schedules dont allow us to all that often. as far as my leg training, i do train legs once a week. i like to keep quads and hams together on the same workout as well. i really never wanted to see how much my max was on my squat in fear of hurting myself but id imagine its up there. i once squatted 7 plates for 3 reps ass to bucket!!!
    check it out
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_RZS...7yLJXBhWec_yx4

That's what I love to see - so many outrageous claims out there but few of them back their shit up with video.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast