Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Q & A with IFBB Pro Jon Delarosa

Quote Originally Posted by jk-muscle View Post
    Hey Jon!!! Big fan, I'm really inspired by your physique!!! I was wondering what the best way is to get a chest more striated? I know diet is a big part, but what type of training would you suggest? Thanks-Jake
    getting a striated chest is really all about your diet but i do feel that any iso movement can help bring out deeper seperation.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjon_1 View Post
    Jon, I just wanted to know if you prefer more volume or intensity based workouts? Do you do more pyramid style training adding weight each set or do you work up to a good weight and do all your working sets with it?
    my training varies dependant on how im feeling that day. i typically use a pyramid style of training during my but also like to do some volume training when my joints are beat up.

Nobody

Hey Jon Congrats by the way and also I was wanting to know if you could help me get started to become a bodybuilder. It would mean a lot to me.

Hi John, could you tell me how badly im going to whoop your ass in the gym today????

check out this sneak peak of jose and i training legs at coliseum gym! stay tuned for more footage....

Who is the other guy? Friend of yours or the winner of Train with 2 Latin IFBB Pro's?
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Who is the other guy? Friend of yours or the winner of Train with 2 Latin IFBB Pro's?
    The other guy was the owner of the store we did the appearance at Andrew Sarmast, hes a two time Md Champion and placed 3rd at masters Nats in the heavies last year. He had fun and hung with us for the most part until he tried the front squats with 315 and said nope!!!! Good guy and funny as hell.

Whats up Jon just watched your video and looking large man. Are you still working with George Farah or is Jose helping you with your diet and training now? And what theories of yours is he trying to change? No need to squat 5 plates for 137 reps anymore like your videos hahaha

Hey Jon,
    Whats your philosophy on ab training...
    1.How many days a week do you train them?
    2. How many working sets do you usually do for abs per workout and do you have any tips or recommendations in regards to ab training?
    3. What might one of your ab routines look like?
    Asked a few pros thought i'd get your take as well...Thanks...

jon, whats a typical leg workout you did you grow your quads and hamstrings, I got a few from ben pakulski when he wrote on MD, started off on 20 reps warmup and pyramid up to 12s or so..

Hey John,

What exercises or things have you done that have gotten that area of the lat right under your armpit In the front double bicep developed so well?

Top 5 at your first pro show? Thats awesome man. Im a huge fan bro. You are going to do some serious damage my friend. Cant wait to watch you run shit. We met briefly at this past nat's. Ill post the pic if I can find it. What show is next??

Great job Jon!! U looked insane shoula been third

Quote Originally Posted by J_TRAIN View Post
    Top 5 at your first pro show? Thats awesome man. Im a huge fan bro. You are going to do some serious damage my friend. Cant wait to watch you run shit. We met briefly at this past nat's. Ill post the pic if I can find it. What show is next??
    thanks brother! ill be doing toronto in two weeks and then we will see from there.

Quote Originally Posted by FLIP View Post
    Great job Jon!! U looked insane shoula been third
    thank you brother!

Barbarian christianausdemspreewald's Avatar

Hey Jon,
    great debut, with an great shape. Full, round muscles and your improvements since your amateur time was huge. Fantastic job!!!
    Have fun in Toronto and we will see you higher than 4th place there.

cheers
    Christian

You wanted to make an impact and prove yourself, and you sure as hell did. Well done, Jon!!!
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast