Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: World Masters PLAY BY PLAY with Shawn Ray, Kevin Levrone & Dorian Yates. DEXTER JACKSON WINS!

Quote Originally Posted by Natural_O View Post
    I agree, they should have two different divisions.
    I got to think they were given a performance fee at least.. say 5k each for showing up? Totally unfair for current pros to be in it..

Dexter was moved to the middle after several poses.

of course its not fair....thats my reasoning for writing the threads on changing the name of the competition.....these top six are contemporary current top ten Olympians......the older guys are actually men that made a comeback.........no one on Earth could beat Dexter Jackson in this line-up....not past champions that are 55 6o 65.....This is not a return of the legends competition...its a mixed bag of legends and contemporary current champions.....Jarka is applauded for her zeal and love of bodybuilding.......but there is no real competition for the legends because the current pros in this line-up will easily win....should have been categorized for monetary purposes and ethical purposes...and a performance fee..

Now Toney is in the middle.

Dexter complaining about multiple comparisons now.....
    Toney sweating alot!

Video Wrap up with Dorian & Levrone!

Iron Addict

So cool to have Dorian posting on here!

Dexter moved to the middle again! That ends pre-judging.

Hey guys stop bitching about it if the top 6 guys from the first callout were not in the show , who the fuck wouldve came to see this contest ?

There are a ton of IFBB Pro's male and female over 40 that rock. It would be cool to see all of them in every class in the same show one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorian Yates View Post
    Dexter moved to the middle again! That ends pre-judging.
    wait.. what happened to the LEGENDS? Samir, Roland, Andreas, etc., etc,. Did they get any call outs?

Yes, the legends are really those 50 years and older. The others are current pros. Not fair to all those who busted their chops to be back on stage. I don't understand why there was not different divisions in this show. Not to take anything away from all that Jarka put into this show, but it should have been for those RETURNING to the stage.

most of these guys are national champions...not legends dude......Samir Bannout is a legend !

Quote Originally Posted by dave415 View Post
    wait.. what happened to the LEGENDS? Samir, Roland, Andreas, etc., etc,. Did they get any call outs?
    They died backstage.

RIP

no kidding !!!!

Nobody

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by eu View Post
    Hey guys stop bitching about it if the top 6 guys from the first callout were not in the show , who the fuck wouldve came to see this contest ?
    My thoughts exactly!!! And if you guys watched any of the video interviews, you would see that most of the men that are making comebacks did it for themselves... Not because they needed or really thought they would beat Dex and Toney etc.. Its a great show.. Great for bodybuilding.. And i applaud the current pros for showing up in Dec to Make it what it is .. and I have tons of respect for the old lions that got back up there

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast