Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Lion of Lebanon Posing in the 2011 IFBB Pro World Masters Bodybuilding Finals

Quote Originally Posted by Natzo View Post
    bertil should of won in 83

Sammir was great!!One of the little things that was "right" about that show.

he is an inspiration!
    "“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”"

I personally thought he looked great and was very inspirational to older guys like myself. It's understandable under the circumstances, but I think if he could have not looked so nervous and held his composure better he would have looked even better. He looked so jittery that he could barely hold his poses at times. If he could have cut that out and nailed his poses, I think he would have looked even better. God knows I would have been less composed than he was. But it would be nice if he could overcome that next time, if there is a next time. If not, I must say I found it inspiring!

Quote Originally Posted by muscleten View Post
    yeah ^, people will act like they can do better etc...lets see if all you trolls can have arms like that at 55 biAches!
    They will have quit training a good 15-20 years ago by that point.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

HE LOOKED GOOD AT HE YOUNG AGE

I'm glad to see so many positive comments. I was a bit pissed when people hated on him at first.

Sure, he could've been harder and drier.. but age + making a comeback means sometimes you have to compromise. If he decides to compete again next year I bet he'll be in better condition, as long as he keeps training all year.

looked great good 4 him!!! thats motivation!!!

incredible. to return in that condition big props! a true legend.

GeorgeForemanRules

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    They will have quit training a good 15-20 years ago by that point.
    great post Ron.

Most of the people here and on any BB site are just kids. They have no concept of what a long term investment is. Until you have trained for 20 years you just don't have a clue IMO, and your opinion means almost nothing.

Love to see the slaters...yeah thats a MR fucking Olympia right there...he can look how the hell he wants..

I was following his prep on FB. He lost a lot of mass dieting down. I sure hope he competes again, he will be a lot bigger.

Mass Monster Danny Manslaughter's Avatar

Proof that bodybuilding can be a life-long endeavor if done healthily.

Hey guys I competed at the 2012 Masters 'O' and got cool samir moment to share. He was supposed to guest pose in posing trunks later in the show but was given 3 min notice to get on ASAP He came to me in pump taking his shirt off and i quickly helped him pump up , he literally ran down hallway to behind stage ant went out and did his thing with his shorts on. Some Pro would not allow that but he delivered.... thumbs up to you my friend Samir, good job and thanks for the memories.

Gonna try to get Samir on my sons radio station. It is every thursday (EST) 6pm--6:30pm at www.blogtalkradio.com/sports-radio-cave or can listen by calling 347-202-0435. same number to call to talk to his Pro guest

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12