Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Eighth Place Roland Cziurlok Posing in the 2011 IFBB Pro World Masters Finals

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

His conditioning put many of the younger guys to shame. Willmore was a razor as well. Glad a few people took this event seriously.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    His conditioning put many of the younger guys to shame. Willmore was a razor as well. Glad a few people took this event seriously.
    He should be not considered as an "old guy". He is 1 year younger than Tonney Freeman and Troy Alves who continue to improve their physique. Apart from the conditionning he really looks like shit and have no excuse for that.

What an original song to pose to

Nobody

I'm sorry, I've been look so old, and sorry that I made ​​in my diet is the hardest career did. But I did not win beauty contest, but only the "Best Comeback Award." Bill was amazing but there was no Comeback.
    Now in hindsight, it was renamed to "" Most Improved ", which is incorrect and it was not advertised.
    it was written: 20 000 $ for the "BEST COMEBACK" and not "most Improved.
    I had the best comeback, 11 years was not on stage. Bill is an active athlete, but I admire for his performance.
    I would not get paid for my work. these are the facts, no matter who looks younger or the older.

Quote Originally Posted by roland cziurlok View Post
    I'm sorry, I've been look so old, and sorry that I made ​​in my diet is the hardest career did. But I did not win beauty contest, but only the "Best Comeback Award." Bill was amazing but there was no Comeback.
    Now in hindsight, it was renamed to "" Most Improved ", which is incorrect and it was not advertised.
    I had the best comeback, 11 years was not on stage. Bill is an active athlete, but I admire for his performance.
    I would not get paid for my work. these are the facts, no matter who looks younger or the older.
    You're condition was killer.
    Criticism is a prejudice made plausible.

Quote Originally Posted by roland cziurlok View Post
    Wow that sux.

For sure you had the best comeback.

11 years away.
    www.leighcarmichael.com

Yep, Roland for best comeback fo' sho'...

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    Yep, Roland for best comeback fo' sho'...
    i agree