Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Eight Time Mr Olympia Ronnie Coleman Guest Posing and Speech at the IFBB Pro World Masters

I must agree. The drugs kill these guys. They look old.

Quote Originally Posted by thick mik View Post
    he speaks like a retard and looks awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by PSYCHOPATH View Post
    He's like, kinda gross. Yeah, he is a big nasty.
    Not the pit, gentlemen.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bo View Post
    to all the haters: you are idiots, the man retired 4 years ago, had two surgeries, and he still carries more muscle than 95% of the currently competing pros.

he is still a monster and would always be the greatest of all time.

And looks great for that point in his life. And I agree, his back is coming back, no doubt. But also noticed his arms might be slightly smaller thou.
    Lol! He definitely does'nt carry more muscle then 95% of the current pros in his current shape retard. Definitely still looks good for his age except for his big gut, but who cares the mans retired let him enjoy his life.

Please MD, no more Ronnie Coleman.. Thank you.

He looks horrible for a human being, 47 years old or not, surgery or not.

PSYCHOPATH

Quote Originally Posted by curtjames View Post
    Not the pit, gentlemen.

This is not Rx, please stop being an annoying tattletale.

Looking at him makes me feel good about the way I look..

Having that huge gh gut is what is holding him back. Other than that he looks good otherwise. Man has been through a lot of shit.

He's an 8 time Mr.Olympia, shut the fuck up.

Can't believe all the hating?

No Man, Machine or anything can stay on top their hole life, of course he looks off and much smaller.

Quote Originally Posted by BDEGRD View Post
    what people dont realize is this is what he looks like only training 70 or 80 percent. If the doctors could fix his leg like they did his back, and he could train 100% again, I think numer 9 is possible especially considering the extreme lack of talent right now.
    Phil Heath, Evan Centopani, Dennis Wolf, Kai Green, Jay, Dexter Jackson ..... Lack of talent? Srsly?

Ronnie is a phenomenon, a legend and a monster. He deserves all the respect he gets and an enormous amount of credit but it's not much fun seeing him like this.

Dedicated Noob

Im a huge Coleman fan, but my god he looks terrible. I know he's the greatest bodybuilder that ever lived, I dont think anybody would dispute that. But its time to leave the stage alone. He's only out of the game 4 years and looks that bad?? If he looked like that in 20 years it would be understandable. It truly is the end of an era...

Quote Originally Posted by 44beast View Post
    Lol! He definitely does'nt carry more muscle then 95% of the current pros in his current shape retard. Definitely still looks good for his age except for his big gut, but who cares the mans retired let him enjoy his life.
    This is true. He has to quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Partial Rep View Post
    Ronnie is a phenomenon, a legend and a monster. He deserves all the respect he gets and an enormous amount of credit but it's not much fun seeing him like this.
    x2.

I was at the Toronto Pro Show recently, and got the chance to stand next to Dorian, and Ronnie, and was fuckin amazed that Ronnie's arm was bigger in diameter then my head (and I've got a big head)

Both these two men reigned over their respective Olympia careers as fairly large men, but I was amazed at how "big" they actually are. Dorian was like 3 inches taller then me, but he's just huge. Big hands, big head, wide shoulders, but looks fairly lean, not fat.
    Ronnie was the same way; big hands, big head, and these LONG arms. Longer then you normally see on guys of average height.

Dorian repeatedly denied any requests to take his shirt off, getting slightly annoyed when people persisted, and I think Ronnie should adopt the same attitude. Like, did he really wake up that morning, look in the mirror, and think he was impressive?

His GH gut is out of control

he looks old and talks weird he needs to just lay low!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast