Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Eight Time Mr Olympia Ronnie Coleman Guest Posing and Speech at the IFBB Pro World Masters

Banned

why be so negative??^

Quote Originally Posted by Kaladryn View Post
    He looks great for 47 years old, Ronnie is the best, too many haters in this thread imo.
    Every day I am suprised by how getbig-ish this board gets.....hating on the 8 time Mr. O and IMO the greatest Olympian of all time......he was not here competing guys, just guest posing.....and he is in damn good shape, how many get that lean for a guest posing. This is obviously what he loves to do....let him do it. If true FANS didn't want to see him the promoters would stop paying him to show up.

Default big Ron guest posing

I think that's real shitty for him to guest pose and get paid for it when he said he would compete there.if your not going to compete any more then quit saying you will and getting the fan amped for no reason.That's a good way to get your fans to quit being fans

Quote Originally Posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
    why be so negative??^
    well im not being negative. im simply saying how i feel. im very dissapointed with his effort up on that stage. he is still in good enough shape to guest pose i guess. but he doesnt even fully flex . doesnt complete his poses ...... i mean come on now ronnie....... you cheated the fans that came to see you

First of all he doesn't look bad, although obviously not as good as when he was winning Olympias. Also people have to understand that he travels the world and does seminars. I believe he just got back from overseas prior to this guest posing, so I think he looks good considering. I think everyone knows how hard it is to keep size and conditioning when on the road all the time.
    Second, we live in a capitalist society, so if there is a demand there will be a supply. There is a demand for Coleman guest appearances so why shouldn't Ronnie use the opportunity to make a little money? He busted his ass for years. I think he deserves some time to travel the world and enjoy life with his wife while at the same time putting a little money in his pocket.

One

Quote Originally Posted by romant56 View Post
    First of all he doesn't look bad, although obviously not as good as when he was winning Olympias. Also people have to understand that he travels the world and does seminars. I believe he just got back from overseas prior to this guest posing, so I think he looks good considering. I think everyone knows how hard it is to keep size and conditioning when on the road all the time.
    Second, we live in a capitalist society, so if there is a demand there will be a supply. There is a demand for Coleman guest appearances so why shouldn't Ronnie use the opportunity to make a little money? He busted his ass for years. I think he deserves some time to travel the world and enjoy life with his wife while at the same time putting a little money in his pocket.

One
    This x 2
    Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from www.truenutrition.com use discount code BIGOSO

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123