Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Lion of Lebanon Posing in the 2011 IFBB Pro World Masters Bodybuilding Finals

Default The Lion of Lebanon Posing in the 2011 IFBB Pro World Masters Bodybuilding Finals

still carries alot of muscle in the upper body.

stfu dude. he looks great.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDEGRD View Post
    still carries alot of muscle in the upper body.

Quote Originally Posted by tanali_rana View Post
    stfu dude. he looks great.
    I gave him a compliment. you would never run your mouth if we were speaking in person, dont do it here.

Not bad for 55.. Drop 5-10lbs and more pro tan..

Wtf just happened?

he couldve done better..maybe 10 percent better.....even at 55 that was incredible!....i know he will do soo much better next time, i hope i will see him again in person lol..i forgot toget his autograph

yeah ^, people will act like they can do better etc...lets see if all you trolls can have arms like that at 55 biAches!

Spotter

Hell, he looks great by Himself, It was just a really big contrast between him and Like, Dexter Jackson understandably, but he looks great for his age, a little leaner and he would look even better!!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton Pratt View Post
    Hell, he looks great by Himself, It was just a really big contrast between him and Like, Dexter Jackson understandably, but he looks great for his age, a little leaner and he would look even better!!
    i would kill to look like that when im older haha

Nobody

Samir's a walking advertisement for BB as a lifelong pursuit. Compare BBers in their 50's and 60's - the Clarence Basses, the Albert Beckles, the Dave Goodins, and on and on -- to their fading and fading fast peers who don't train . . . hell, its the fountain of youth. Astounding how most trainers and physicians with clients and patients in mid-life have them doing useless pooftah stuff and pointlessly easy cardio ("just walk around the office every hour"). Best Christmas present you can give your parents and grandparents is to add them on to your gym membership and get them lifting.

Man.. If he would've come in at around 190 and dryer with a better coloring he could've place ahead of the other over 50 group. Good job. Defintely inspiring being I'm pushing 50 myself..

Quote Originally Posted by dave415 View Post
    Man.. If he would've come in at around 190 and dryer with a better coloring he could've place ahead of the other over 50 group. Good job. Defintely inspiring being I'm pushing 50 myself..
    if theres anything he could take as motivation is that atleast to allott of people that naturally knows him from back in 1983 olympia and not just now but because i actually went to go see him in person you should seen his face as he was gonna pose he turned to frank zane as he called out his name and pointed his finger at him because frank basically said if it werent for samir, he wouldve had 4 olympia titles. good stuff this contest was lol =)

frank zane called out the first 3...then lee haney called the next 3..then dorian yates called out the next 3 if im correct ...then shawn did the rest ...really cool stuff

Nobody

Default samiiiiiir

Great Bodybuilder. Should have won.

He looked good!
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 29- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfFHUMbUHI8

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast