Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: "Best Poser" winner Ricky "Tricky" Jackson posing routine at the 2011 IFBB Pro World Masters

Default "Best Poser" winner Ricky "Tricky" Jackson posing routine at the 2011 IFBB Pro World Masters

"Best Poser" winner Ricky "Tricky" Jackson posing routine at the 2011 IFBB Pro World Masters Championships finals. T. Jackson is fresh from a win at the recently at the Iowa Pro 212.

Default Keep It Up

Great routine Tricky! Your body was solid, too! You deserved the best poser award and a placing or two higher in my opinion. Keep up the good work!

Tricky was in great shape but his routine was aight still think darrem should have won best poser.
    BULK SMASH!!!

The BEST poser in the IFBB!
    AMAZING JOB!

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Tricky is a great poser and cares about his fans! This guy is over 40 and looks fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by Amit.Sapir View Post
    The BEST poser in the IFBB!
    AMAZING JOB!
    best poser is Toney Freeman!

Good routine, but I was most impressed with his physique, he looked great and conditioning was spot on

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkdawg562 View Post
    Tricky was in great shape but his routine was aight still think darrem should have won best poser.

Tricky's great but honestly,Dareem should have one the best poser award.He was clean and entertaining in his presentation a he hit all his shots perfectly..I say DAREEM WON IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by yusef View Post
    Good routine, but I was most impressed with his physique, he looked great and conditioning was spot on
    No doubt he's a great BB and Im a big fan of his physique.
    BULK SMASH!!!

Thanks everyone for the great feedback on my physique- i do think i was my best ever- would have been nice 2 be compared to Dareem and Troy- but all in all it was a great event. It felt good to get the best poser award at this show because I knew Dareem would bring it as always. I know alot of his fans thought he should have won and i am also a fan. But at the end of the day I am sure it was close and it was honor to get the nod this time.