Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Final Posedown at the IFBB Pro World Masters! Alves, Nunn, Wilmore, Freeman and Dexter Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by bigrgc View Post
    I dont consider having one side much larger than the other (asymmetry) a "tiny lil fault" Dexters arms fit his frame perfectly. Dexter has great proportions. I said Dexters right arm and shoulder are much bigger than his left. His right arm looks to be a full inch bigger than his left. Dexters arms are very asymmetrical.

Having one side bigger than the other (asymmetry) is not a strength.

: the property of being symmetrical; especially : correspondence in size, shape, and relative position of parts on opposite sides of a dividing line or median plane or about a center or axis

Exactly, Im saying it wasnt as noticeable as ur making it out to b, it didnt flaw his physique enough to look worse than the other guys, "even with his arm/shoulder a tad bit bigger than the other arm/shoulder" He still "smoked" the shit out of everybody, so in other words they were 'tiny faults" that didnt matter

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
    Willmore looked looked like shit, worst of the 5 by far, Toney or Dex for first, Troy for third and Nunn a distant 4th. If Troy had come in more ripped it would have been his show.

Really shitty judging at this contest.
    DAMN! LOL I thought Willmore looked thick and shredded and his physique flowed very nicely

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12