Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Final Posedown at the IFBB Pro World Masters! Alves, Nunn, Wilmore, Freeman and Dexter Jackson

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Final Posedown at the IFBB Pro World Masters! Alves, Nunn, Wilmore, Freeman and Dexter Jackson

fuck dex...........he is bloated and abs like a turtle shell.....................i think he is highly overrated bodybuilder..........why nobody talks abt his gut????

Quote Originally Posted by deadly16996 View Post
    fuck dex...........he is bloated and abs like a turtle shell.....................i think he is highly overrated bodybuilder..........why nobody talks abt his gut????
    You mean the guy who won the Olympia with no calves?

Toney may not have been razor sharp, but he looked better than everyone on stage. He got fucked again.

Props to Willmore for coming in razor sharp and full. CRAZY most muscular.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    You mean the guy who won the Olympia with no calves?

Toney may not have been razor sharp, but he looked better than everyone on stage. He got fucked again.

Props to Willmore for coming in razor sharp and full. CRAZY most muscular.
    lol........yeah i like toney more...........i wonder if he had no pec tear......what damage would he have done

Dex bloated? Damn bro I coughed up my Egg whites and grits after hearing that comment, Dexter has the best midsection in the game!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleMike04 View Post
    Dex bloated? Damn bro I coughed up my Egg whites and grits after hearing that comment, Dexter has the best midsection in the game!
    have u not seen the posedown video how his belly is round and out..........and why did u coughed egg whites and grits............o i disturbed a RONNIE COLEMAN wanna be taking his good ol grits............LMAO

have u not seen the posedown video how his belly is round and out..........and why did u coughed egg whites and grits............o i disturbed a RONNIE COLEMAN wanna be taking his good ol grits............LMAO
    Ronnie Coleman is the only guy to eat grits and egg whites in history of mankind? lol Riiiggghhht, and sry but dont think his belly sticks out that much, even for being exhausted like he was, its not even close he had best physique on stage, and y hes one of the best ever, Im gona go watch Ronnie Coleman vids now so I can b just like him, Im trying to become a Police Officer to!, SMH Trout mouth

I had Toney in 1st too. When Ed Nunn improves his back and chest thickness I see him as a top 3 Mr.Olympia competitor. Best genetics of anyone on stage, and his body is still "fresh"
    All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Top 4 was thick and shredded!, Freeman always a class act gotta love that guy, and Willmore looked HUGE! sry but I had Dex first all the way guys, the man is just thick and so well proportioned and u gotta love his Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Abs! I would def not have wanted to b a judge for this show though, and not to mention Alves looked way better with his added size, much much IMO, Nunn looked great also, Bright future hopefully

GeorgeForemanRules

Willmore looked looked like shit, worst of the 5 by far, Toney or Dex for first, Troy for third and Nunn a distant 4th. If Troy had come in more ripped it would have been his show.

Really shitty judging at this contest.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
    Willmore looked looked like shit, worst of the 5 by far, Toney or Dex for first, Troy for third and Nunn a distant 4th. If Troy had come in more ripped it would have been his show.

i don't think troy can get more ripped than that..........haven't u seen his pics before this show on his facebook..........he looks sick bro.........vascularity everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post

DAMN! LOL I thought Willmore looked thick and shredded and his physique flowed very nicely

Dex has some serious symmetry issues. His right arm and shoulder is a lot bigger than his left. It is very obvious in the front double bi. If he wasn't so asymmetrical I would have him as the clear winner here. And Toneys quad sweep is much better and so is his lat width. Toney in 1st
    All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Quote Originally Posted by bigrgc View Post
    Dex has some serious symmetry issues. His right arm and shoulder is a lot bigger than his left. It is very obvious in the front double bi. If he wasn't so asymmetrical I would have him as the clear winner here. And Toneys quad sweep is much better and so is his lat width. Toney in 1st

Even with the tiny lil faults u pointed out in Dexter's physique, He still smoked the shit out of everybody on stage, his shoulder and bicep are really not that asymmetrical to the rest of his frame, not enough to lose this contest anyways

Lack of symmetry is the last thing that comes to mind when I think of Dex. Symmetry is his strength rather than his downfall. Looking at the final posedown and comps, Dex won easily, Toney second, third was Troy with Bill a close fourth, Ed was fading a bit, so he was fifth after all.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleMike04 View Post
    Even with the tiny lil faults u pointed out in Dexter's physique, He still smoked the shit out of everybody on stage, his shoulder and bicep are really not that asymmetrical to the rest of his frame, not enough to lose this contest anyways
    I dont consider having one side much larger than the other (asymmetry) a "tiny lil fault" Dexters arms fit his frame perfectly. Dexter has great proportions. I said Dexters right arm and shoulder are much bigger than his left. His right arm looks to be a full inch bigger than his left. Dexters arms are very asymmetrical.

Quote Originally Posted by alexceau View Post
    Lack of symmetry is the last thing that comes to mind when I think of Dex. Symmetry is his strength rather than his downfall. Looking at the final posedown and comps, Dex won easily, Toney second, third was Troy with Bill a close fourth, Ed was fading a bit, so he was fifth after all.
    Having one side bigger than the other (asymmetry) is not a strength.

: the property of being symmetrical; especially : correspondence in size, shape, and relative position of parts on opposite sides of a dividing line or median plane or about a center or axis

Quote Originally Posted by bigrgc View Post
    I dont consider having one side much larger than the other (asymmetry) a "tiny lil fault" Dexters arms fit his frame perfectly. Dexter has great proportions. I said Dexters right arm and shoulder are much bigger than his left. His right arm looks to be a full inch bigger than his left. Dexters arms are very asymmetrical.

Having one side bigger than the other (asymmetry) is not a strength.

: the property of being symmetrical; especially : correspondence in size, shape, and relative position of parts on opposite sides of a dividing lineor median plane or about a center or axis

They have a slightly different shape, but whether one is actually larger than the other only the tape would tell...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast