Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 19

Thread: Final Posedown at the IFBB Pro World Masters! Alves, Nunn, Wilmore, Freeman and Dexter Jackson

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

    Default Final Posedown at the IFBB Pro World Masters! Alves, Nunn, Wilmore, Freeman and Dexter Jackson


  2. #2

    Default

    fuck dex...........he is bloated and abs like a turtle shell.....................i think he is highly overrated bodybuilder..........why nobody talks abt his gut????

  3. #3
    Mass Monster majrminer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In pursuit
    Posts
    5,035
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deadly16996 View Post
    fuck dex...........he is bloated and abs like a turtle shell.....................i think he is highly overrated bodybuilder..........why nobody talks abt his gut????
    You mean the guy who won the Olympia with no calves?

    Toney may not have been razor sharp, but he looked better than everyone on stage. He got fucked again.

    Props to Willmore for coming in razor sharp and full. CRAZY most muscular.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    You mean the guy who won the Olympia with no calves?

    Toney may not have been razor sharp, but he looked better than everyone on stage. He got fucked again.

    Props to Willmore for coming in razor sharp and full. CRAZY most muscular.
    lol........yeah i like toney more...........i wonder if he had no pec tear......what damage would he have done

  5. #5
    Barbarian MuscleMike04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tampa FL
    Posts
    410
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deadly16996 View Post
    fuck dex...........he is bloated and abs like a turtle shell.....................i think he is highly overrated bodybuilder..........why nobody talks abt his gut????
    Dex bloated? Damn bro I coughed up my Egg whites and grits after hearing that comment, Dexter has the best midsection in the game!

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleMike04 View Post
    Dex bloated? Damn bro I coughed up my Egg whites and grits after hearing that comment, Dexter has the best midsection in the game!
    have u not seen the posedown video how his belly is round and out..........and why did u coughed egg whites and grits............o i disturbed a RONNIE COLEMAN wanna be taking his good ol grits............LMAO

  7. #7
    Barbarian MuscleMike04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tampa FL
    Posts
    410
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deadly16996 View Post
    have u not seen the posedown video how his belly is round and out..........and why did u coughed egg whites and grits............o i disturbed a RONNIE COLEMAN wanna be taking his good ol grits............LMAO
    Ronnie Coleman is the only guy to eat grits and egg whites in history of mankind? lol Riiiggghhht, and sry but dont think his belly sticks out that much, even for being exhausted like he was, its not even close he had best physique on stage, and y hes one of the best ever, Im gona go watch Ronnie Coleman vids now so I can b just like him, Im trying to become a Police Officer to!, SMH Trout mouth

  8. #8

    Default

    I had Toney in 1st too. When Ed Nunn improves his back and chest thickness I see him as a top 3 Mr.Olympia competitor. Best genetics of anyone on stage, and his body is still "fresh"
    All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

  9. #9
    Barbarian MuscleMike04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tampa FL
    Posts
    410
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Top 4 was thick and shredded!, Freeman always a class act gotta love that guy, and Willmore looked HUGE! sry but I had Dex first all the way guys, the man is just thick and so well proportioned and u gotta love his Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Abs! I would def not have wanted to b a judge for this show though, and not to mention Alves looked way better with his added size, much much IMO, Nunn looked great also, Bright future hopefully

  10. #10
    GeorgeForemanRules
    Guest

    Default

    Willmore looked looked like shit, worst of the 5 by far, Toney or Dex for first, Troy for third and Nunn a distant 4th. If Troy had come in more ripped it would have been his show.

    Really shitty judging at this contest.

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
    Willmore looked looked like shit, worst of the 5 by far, Toney or Dex for first, Troy for third and Nunn a distant 4th. If Troy had come in more ripped it would have been his show.

    Really shitty judging at this contest.
    i don't think troy can get more ripped than that..........haven't u seen his pics before this show on his facebook..........he looks sick bro.........vascularity everywhere

  12. #12
    Barbarian MuscleMike04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tampa FL
    Posts
    410
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
    Willmore looked looked like shit, worst of the 5 by far, Toney or Dex for first, Troy for third and Nunn a distant 4th. If Troy had come in more ripped it would have been his show.

    Really shitty judging at this contest.
    DAMN! LOL I thought Willmore looked thick and shredded and his physique flowed very nicely

  13. #13

    Default

    Dex has some serious symmetry issues. His right arm and shoulder is a lot bigger than his left. It is very obvious in the front double bi. If he wasn't so asymmetrical I would have him as the clear winner here. And Toneys quad sweep is much better and so is his lat width. Toney in 1st
    All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

  14. #14
    Barbarian MuscleMike04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tampa FL
    Posts
    410
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigrgc View Post
    Dex has some serious symmetry issues. His right arm and shoulder is a lot bigger than his left. It is very obvious in the front double bi. If he wasn't so asymmetrical I would have him as the clear winner here. And Toneys quad sweep is much better and so is his lat width. Toney in 1st

    Even with the tiny lil faults u pointed out in Dexter's physique, He still smoked the shit out of everybody on stage, his shoulder and bicep are really not that asymmetrical to the rest of his frame, not enough to lose this contest anyways

  15. #15
    Behemoth alexceau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,215
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Lack of symmetry is the last thing that comes to mind when I think of Dex. Symmetry is his strength rather than his downfall. Looking at the final posedown and comps, Dex won easily, Toney second, third was Troy with Bill a close fourth, Ed was fading a bit, so he was fifth after all.

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleMike04 View Post
    Even with the tiny lil faults u pointed out in Dexter's physique, He still smoked the shit out of everybody on stage, his shoulder and bicep are really not that asymmetrical to the rest of his frame, not enough to lose this contest anyways
    I dont consider having one side much larger than the other (asymmetry) a "tiny lil fault" Dexters arms fit his frame perfectly. Dexter has great proportions. I said Dexters right arm and shoulder are much bigger than his left. His right arm looks to be a full inch bigger than his left. Dexters arms are very asymmetrical.

    Quote Originally Posted by alexceau View Post
    Lack of symmetry is the last thing that comes to mind when I think of Dex. Symmetry is his strength rather than his downfall. Looking at the final posedown and comps, Dex won easily, Toney second, third was Troy with Bill a close fourth, Ed was fading a bit, so he was fifth after all.
    Having one side bigger than the other (asymmetry) is not a strength.


    : the property of being symmetrical; especially : correspondence in size, shape, and relative position of parts on opposite sides of a dividing line or median plane or about a center or axis
    All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

  17. #17
    Behemoth alexceau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,215
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigrgc View Post
    I dont consider having one side much larger than the other (asymmetry) a "tiny lil fault" Dexters arms fit his frame perfectly. Dexter has great proportions. I said Dexters right arm and shoulder are much bigger than his left. His right arm looks to be a full inch bigger than his left. Dexters arms are very asymmetrical.



    Having one side bigger than the other (asymmetry) is not a strength.


    : the property of being symmetrical; especially : correspondence in size, shape, and relative position of parts on opposite sides of a dividing lineor median plane or about a center or axis


    They have a slightly different shape, but whether one is actually larger than the other only the tape would tell...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •