Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: "Failure is NOT an Option!" Branch Warren Speaks Out on Arnold Prep and Australian Pro!

Default "Failure is NOT an Option!" Branch Warren Speaks Out on Arnold Prep and Australian Pro!

Branch was looking so f'n shredded right before he tore his quad. I'd like to see him surpass that at the Arnold.

Default Arnold

Glad to hear that Branch is going to do these shows. Can't wait to see him make all of the "Branch bashers" eat their words. It blows my mind how people become so envious of other's success!!! Branch is hard-core and a class act!

PSYCHOPATH

He's a dofus poser.

The February issue of MD just hit the stands. We'll be giving you guys some previews along the way....

MD - FEBRUARY 2012 PREVIEW #1: In the "Towers of Texas," @Branch Warren shares his journey back from injury and how he trains his legs after the brutal quad tear suffered last summer. Branch is now fully healed and preparing to defend his title at the 2012 @Arnold Classic.

I like Branch but I think with his style of training, he's headed towards even more injuries. Look at poor Ronnie these days. The guy is a mess.

I'm puzzled at how he can recover so fast from such a serious injury to even thinking about competing so soon after...

Zack has been out for over 18 months, and counting...

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    I'm puzzled at how he can recover so fast from such a serious injury to even thinking about competing so soon after...

Zach shot his knees... its a whole different deal...

I'm not one of those "All-drugs" guys, but HGH can work some magic from a medical standpoint. And Muscle memory is a sombitch.

Wish Branch the best in recovery. His right lat is absent in that black and white photo you posted with the article....poor guy's body is taking a thrashing.

A true warrior for sure. Branch's physique is not exactly my favorite but he always shows up in shape and has a crazy work ethic in the gym.
    "The word you are looking for gentlemen, is incredible" - Master Shake