Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

The Anabolic Doc

Thread: S-4 and other SARMS

Default S-4 and other SARMS

Anyone have any insight with these? How do they relate to typical AAS? I know you can order it online within thenstates. I have lots of questions so if someone has any info I'd appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by BigInNJ View Post
    Anyone have any insight with these? How do they relate to typical AAS? I know you can order it online within thenstates. I have lots of questions so if someone has any info I'd appreciate it
    New tpye of agents, at least we have seen these in use over the past 3 years or so. Peptides are also new!

Very interesting, I do see many men using these and I have reservations on relations to health until we know more about them. I think the doses used in the BB community and UG, are way to high vs those given in limited clinical trials in humans!

Until then, please be very carful!

Dr O
    Stay Strong and Healthy,

Dr O

http://www.metabolicdoc.com

Some nasty sides with Ostarine linked with eyesight degeneration and stomach problems, as well as HPTA suppression above 30mg dose. Most SARMs are bumming out in phase 2 trials for sides.
    Save 5% at True Nutrition www.truenutrition.com ! Use discount code DSM253

Quote Originally Posted by deanstm View Post
    Some nasty sides with Ostarine linked with eyesight degeneration and stomach problems, as well as HPTA suppression above 30mg dose. Most SARMs are bumming out in phase 2 trials for sides.

Incorrect....No Vision sides ever reported with Osta, aka MK-2866, the S4 is the sarms with the vision sides(also my favorite) and that was only at high doses. Add some bilberry extract to the mix and the s4 was amazing.