Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FOUAD TRAINS LEGS!!!!! 5 WEEKS OUT

Quote Originally Posted by Chode Logan View Post
    Fouad trains hard, like his style. Ohhh Canada <3

This should be the new Canadian National Anthem!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjiwBwBL4Qo

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Herneide View Post
    This is ironic! Muhammad Ali has been sanded by white people, and nowadays, his sentences serve as motivation for them!

Draft Dodger and a Coward!

Banned

Hope he keeps that stomach tight.

Quote Originally Posted by BDEGRD View Post
    I dont like seeing someone like Ali talk like this. But one thing that people have to keep in mind is the time that he said this in. The 60's and 70's were a very very different time for black people, they were struggling to make an identity for themselfs. I would be curious on what Ali would say now, if he still thinks this way. But black people till this day just use the slavery too much as a crutch and they need to let it go, virtually every culture were enslaved at one point, my people the greeks were enslaved by the romans, but when was the last time you heard a greek bitch about it? Too many people want to seperate because of race, we are all the same. Im Greek, my wife is Guyanes, we see skin color the same as any other physical attribut like hair, nose, ears, skin color is just another attribute. She's my angel and I never give a shit what anyone thinks about us, no one has had the guts to come up to us and say anything, though we have gotten some strange looks, but fuck em, if someone says something i'll smack them back to the 1800's when someone might give a fuck about their opinion.

We were slaves for over 500 years and still we have to strive to bend to get a good contract, to go to college, to be respected by whites ... we are not equal, because we are not treated the same way. .. black people who think differently is cheating themself. Do not know what you mean to fight to find our identity?

Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    Draft Dodger and a Coward!
    Oh, of course! If the best ever in box were white, would not be a coward! Draft? No, not someone who lined up in a dirty war!

We were slaves for over 500 years and still we have to strive to bend to get a good contract, to go to college, to be respected by whites ... we are not equal, because we are not treated the same way. .. black people who think differently is cheating themself. Do not know what you mean to fight to find our identity?
    I honestly can't stand people with your mentality. Grow the fuck up and stop pointing your finger at the white man for your failed accomplishments.
    "It's dark, and the mayne is hot"

alot of white people do look down on black people. but it is alot the black persons fault. Statistics that you can look up yourself say that the vast majority of people in slums are black, statistics say the more black populated areas have the most crime, statistically over 70% of prisoners are black. Black people can be a great people. But how do you expect the outside world to look at you when so many black people are commiting the majority of crime? Black people are better than that, problem is alot of young black people dont think so, and just believe gang life is the only way because they are black. The president of the united states the most powerful country in the world is black, I think the rest can at least get legit jobs and be productive members of society, you guys deserve better.

After that leg workout he won't have to hit legs for like another 2 wks. lol

I was gonna hit shoulders today but after watching this, I switched my leg day (which would have been tomorrow) to today. Shoulders tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by BDEGRD View Post
    alot of white people do look down on black people. but it is alot the black persons fault. Statistics that you can look up yourself say that the vast majority of people in slums are black, statistics say the more black populated areas have the most crime, statistically over 70% of prisoners are black. Black people can be a great people. But how do you expect the outside world to look at you when so many black people are commiting the majority of crime? Black people are better than that, problem is alot of young black people dont think so, and just believe gang life is the only way because they are black. The president of the united states the most powerful country in the world is black, I think the rest can at least get legit jobs and be productive members of society, you guys deserve better.
    The slums were designed and created by the white man! Many of the crimes that blacks commit crimes because they are not serial killers with deep psychological problems, are crimes of necessity, but it happens because of lack of opportunities. Look to South Africa, aphartaid! I was born in a slum in Africa, grew up in a slum in Europe, and today I am a graduate in geography, so if I got my black brothers can also, keep away from the white culture (bodybuilding is transversal to all cultures).

This all to say that Muhammad Ali, an icon is black and white nowadays use it as a reference, when in the past he was fucked by white men!
    end of the speech!
    Last edited by Herneide; January 22nd, 2012 at 08:56 AM.

The slums were designed and created by the white man! Many of the crimes that blacks commit crimes because they are not serial killers with deep psychological problems, are crimes of necessity, but it happens because of lack of opportunities. Look to South Africa, aphartaid! I was born in a slum in Africa, grew up in a slum in Europe, and today I am a graduate in geography, so if I got my black brothers can also, keep away from the white culture (bodybuilding is transversal to all cultures).

This all to say that Muhammad Ali, an icon is black and white nowadays use it as a reference, when in the past he was fucked by white men!
    end of the speech!
    LOL...I have never considered myself as a racist, but reading crap like this makes me laugh.....you need to stay in portugal. There are plenty of opportunities out there regardless of race. Look at the Hispanic population here in the U.S. there is a reason they are thriving here. THEY ARE WILLING TO WORK! PERIOD.

Bottom line is regardless of race people would rather sit back and explain why they failed instead of looking for a way to succeed. Main problem with America right now

end of the speech!
    you can point the finger at whoever you want for where you are. Theres no such thing as lack of opportunity, you make your own. As Rocky said, life can beat you down to your knees and it will keep you there perminately if you let it. Obama made his own opportunities, so did Mohamed Ali. I dont expect you to listen to some white boy, so my whole point is for however hard you think you have it the people who were actually slaves had it 1000X worse. They fought for your peoples freedom, and it is an absolute shame what this young generation is doing. Dont make their efforts for freedom in veign. You want something go out there and work for it, no excuses or fingerpointing. You hating the white man makes you just as big of a racist as he people who enslaved blacks. The darkest time in human history was probably the holocaust. But do you see jews gangbangin? Making excuses? no they work their ass and make their own opportunities.

Someone ban this faggot, quit acting like something that happened to people you've never met has ANY IMPACT ON YOUR LIFE, just cause they had the same skin color as you do. Weak minded and pathetic. Be an individual.

I like the Latin people, like the Chinese people ,but, Western white man, sanded the world!!...Hitler, Mussolini, Bush senior and Bush Jr., Ronald Reagan, Margaret Thatcher ...And I do have the tunnel vision!?
    Why do you only see people by the color of their skin? Racist filth.

I wanted to watch my fella canadian train some legs and I have to read this uneducated dogshit, fuck off

Let's keep things on track guys OK

This thread about HOSS kicking the crap out of his legs....not black vs white!!!
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast