Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: how many carbs a day to maintain lean figure

Default how many carbs a day to maintain lean figure

I just have a question for my wife she is 5'5 123lbs and it pretty toned all over she have recently been on a low calorie low carb diet for a while now and she has now reached with look she was aiming for but is still on the same diet she is wanting to start having more carbs but is scarred of the weight coming back on?

She works out 5 times a week with running cardio and weights.

her current amount of carbs a day is around 80g split over breakfast and lunch protein is around 200g a day and fat is around 50g a day

So does anyone have any advice out there on how many carbs is good to have per meal to maintain the same weight and lean look? thanks

Let me ask my friend who helps me with stuff like this! He'll be in the office tomorrow. I'll message him.

Hey Adina thanks for your reply did u end up getting any advice for me? Thanks

GeorgeForemanRules

200g of protein a day for a 123lb woman....wow, totally illogical.

this is due to carbs been brought down which is why we needed to add more protein..

she is looking 2-3 weeks out currently if that helps.. cheat meal is still in once a week..

Well, the thing is, she's more than likely not going to be able to keep the two weeks out look. She's going to have to gradually up them to test her tolerance. What is she even using for her carb sources now?

she is having a cup of oats for breakfast and half a cup of rice for lunch the rest of her 3 meals are protein meals with no carbs