Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: VIDEO: Branch Warren Trains Legs 6 Weeks Out from the 2012 ASC. Dobson Tells Leg Rehab Stories

At the top of the page?

hAHA! YESSIR!

Ol' Del Toro at the top of page 5 of Branch's leg video thread!

Seriously guys, dont let negative comments bring down the rest of us.
    Dream big and work hard!

Great Video
    T-Muscle.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by allnatural42 View Post
    Branch is a tool. If it wasn't for the massive amount of drugs he is taking, his build would suck. The guy has no idea how to train and it's disgusting to watch. That guy is in for a world of hurt in 10 years when he cant take as much shit to mask the pain. The gym is disgusting too. Probably a front for the drug exchanges going on there. There's no way that gym makes money through memberships.
    Ok now i am bound to get someone on roids or one of the bandwagon riders slate me for this but you imo are spot on, his build is way overated and has been for years now and i have been a personal trainer for over a decade now and let me tell you his last injury is nothing to what he is going to suffer he is an accident waiting to happen,and remember all you roid rage juicing fuckwits this is just my opinion and i am entitled to it so get the fuck over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Philly_1 View Post
    Great Video
    Just looked at some of your lifts and holy shit at 18 and that strong train smart mate and you could well have a bright future ahead of you imo

Quote Originally Posted by victoria,ruby View Post
    WOW tell me do you swallow with branch or spit lol you are just another jumping on the brach band wagon who if when all is said and done dont really know much about the human body or bodybuilding if you think that branch has a physique worthy of all the hype.Which imo he does not
    I never said one word about branch nor am I on the branch bandwagon,,I love bodybuilding and respect anyone that pushes the limits to meet a goal,,I never said in any way he looked good or bad..the facts are simple though he is one of the best in the world period ..I happen to like alot of diff bodybuilders for the diff shapes they bring..and to answer your swallow or spit question I do neither I will assume you take enough loads to keep england runnin smooth

Quote Originally Posted by slayer66 View Post
    LOL..i love the allnatural name...it really says it all..no need to hate on anyone for doin what it takes to NOT look like everyone else,,at least you dont stand out ,,you must be really smart and can predict the future ,,you must know about pain and alot about drugs..actually i would bet your a 170lb tool with an education that works at a fast food place and you hate yourself..and your prob an example of a guy that dosent take drugs and your build sucks,,at least you gave him props for his massive build..lol..JUST CONTINUE TO SUCK AS HUMAN!
    Yes I have an education, I guess that makes me not cool? I should be like you, uneducated and probably living at home, maybe making $8/hr and you also have never competed in a bb show. Judging by the name slayer, you still wear the black concert Tshirts too???? Lmao. I'm all natural, yes, so that means I'm not gloated and huge. Just perfect bitch!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by victoria,ruby View Post
    Ok now i am bound to get someone on roids or one of the bandwagon riders slate me for this but you imo are spot on, his build is way overated and has been for years now and i have been a personal trainer for over a decade now and let me tell you his last injury is nothing to what he is going to suffer he is an accident waiting to happen,and remember all you roid rage juicing fuckwits this is just my opinion and i am entitled to it so get the fuck over it.

AMEN! Someone who actually thinks for themselves.

Yes I have an education, I guess that makes me not cool? I should be like you, uneducated and probably living at home, maybe making $8/hr and you also have never competed in a bb show. Judging by the name slayer, you still wear the black concert Tshirts too???? Lmao. I'm all natural, yes, so that means I'm not gloated and huge. Just the perfect bitch!!!!!
    gloated?,,never said your not cool,,just responded to your slam and judgement toward someone based on their looks ..nothing wrong with being natural or on juice makes no diff too me it is a choice we make ..and yes I do wear black shirts and I am living at ONE of my homes ..so thinking for yourself is talking shit about people that choose to push the limits?post a pic of your natural self with tight abs being that your perfect..I am 244 rt now not natural and prob more peeled than you with a 33 inch waist and my legs are prob 2 times bigger than yours and im in my late 40s ..bring it !..lol..your reply is correct you are the perfect bitch!

Quote Originally Posted by Del Toro View Post
    unfortunately comments like allnatural's give other natural competitors a bad name. Branch is one of the best in the world period. and although "supplements" are a sensitive subject for main stream and probly part of all top IFBB professionals contest prep, nothin but positive things can be taken from their dedication, work ethic and discipline.

^^^^
    props

gloated?,,never said your not cool,,just responded to your slam and judgement toward someone based on their looks ..nothing wrong with being natural or on juice makes no diff too me it is a choice we make ..and yes I do wear black shirts and I am living at ONE of my homes ..so thinking for yourself is talking shit about people that choose to push the limits?post a pic of your natural self with tight abs being that your perfect..I am 244 rt now not natural and prob more peeled than you with a 33 inch waist and my legs are prob 2 times bigger than yours and im in my late 40s ..bring it !..lol..your reply is correct you are the perfect bitch!
    Damn spell check and I missed a coma. Lol. Considering your jacked up with a huge amount of test and who knows what else, I'm sure you are more ripped than me and also have legs twice my size. But this is the drugs that's doing it for you, not your hard training. Since you've been taking gear since your 20's, you will have that advantage over me. But you see, I've done it the slower but more rewarding way. Come off the shit for a year and when you shrink down, then look me up and we'll train and I guarantee I'll bury you. Since you're peeled at 244, how come you're not in the pros yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Del Toro View Post
    unfortunately comments like allnatural's give other natural competitors a bad name. Branch is one of the best in the world period. and although "supplements" are a sensitive subject for main stream and probly part of all top IFBB professionals contest prep, nothin but positive things can be taken from their dedication, work ethic and discipline.
    I don't give naturals a bad name because I know how hard it is to train and get results. I'm damn proud of being natural and have much pride for all natural competitors because we bust our ass. A lot of pros and NPC competitors train at my gym and sorry, but most don't kill themselves training. They don't need to. Get that pump going and they are out of the gym in 40
    minutes. It's like someone who makes it big in business, who do you give props to? The person who had nothing and makes it or the guy that inherits it from his parents then struts around like he's the king. That's how I look at it.

Bro Scientist

I don't give naturals a bad name because I know how hard it is to train and get results. I'm damn proud of being natural and have much pride for all natural competitors because we bust our ass. A lot of pros and NPC competitors train at my gym and sorry, but most don't kill themselves training. They don't need to. Get that pump going and they are out of the gym in 40
    minutes. It's like someone who makes it big in business, who do you give props to? The person who had nothing and makes it or the guy that inherits it from his parents then struts around like he's the king. That's how I look at it.
    Dude, you are on a BODYBUILDING forum with tons of top pros who post here. They all use shit. If you can't take it then get the fuck out of here. You are just trolling on all the pros and all threads that involve "a drug user" and it actually interferes with a lot of cool interactions. You are the reason that nattys who talk about being natty all the time are fucking losers. You are the reason some cool, knowledgable people don't post here. Take yourself somewhere else and let us have good discussions about bodybuilding, training, and fucking drugs. You're like a fuckin mormon going around trying to recruit and shit. No one here is telling you that you have to use steroids so fuck off now.

Damn spell check and I missed a coma. Lol. Considering your jacked up with a huge amount of test and who knows what else, I'm sure you are more ripped than me and also have legs twice my size. But this is the drugs that's doing it for you, not your hard training. Since you've been taking gear since your 20's, you will have that advantage over me. But you see, I've done it the slower but more rewarding way. Come off the shit for a year and when you shrink down, then look me up and we'll train and I guarantee I'll bury you. Since you're peeled at 244, how come you're not in the pros yet?
    well your wrong again..lol..I have been lifting for 3 years ,,i use an hrt dose of test and hgh ,,been on gear as you put it for 1yr..stop hating on the sport you claim to do..you wont bury me in anyway ,,put up some pics,,you really must be out of it,,slow is more rewarding ?do you look like a bodybuilder or are you the 160lb kid in the children's small shirt talkin crap ? funny how nattie guys always talk shit on guys on gear but we dont care what you do as long as your part of our sport..my girl is a nattie and strong as fk but gets put down for being on gear by turds like you that cant even come close to her lifts or carry the size she does ..she is 140lbs and said any vid you put up she will match you with more weight and reps ..if you cant military press 2 plates or squat 315 ass to ankles without a belt dont waste your time,,she is ready when you are..lol..she said she will squat in heels as well..

Awesome video, great motivation for future leg workouts!

What's the name of the song at the very beginning when he's getting out of his truck?

well your wrong again..lol..I have been lifting for 3 years ,,i use an hrt dose of test and hgh ,,been on gear as you put it for 1yr..stop hating on the sport you claim to do..you wont bury me in anyway ,,put up some pics,,you really must be out of it,,slow is more rewarding ?do you look like a bodybuilder or are you the 160lb kid in the children's small shirt talkin crap ? funny how nattie guys always talk shit on guys on gear but we dont care what you do as long as your part of our sport..my girl is a nattie and strong as fk but gets put down for being on gear by turds like you that cant even come close to her lifts or carry the size she does ..she is 140lbs and said any vid you put up she will match you with more weight and reps ..i
    f you cant military press 2 plates or squat 315 ass to ankles without a belt dont waste your time,,she is ready when you are..lol..she said she will squat in heels as well..
    How big is her dick? Lmao

I think it is called indestructible by Disturbed
    Dream big and work hard!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast