Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jay Cutler Update from Venice. Check out Behind the Scenes Vids with Jay at FitExpo

Default Jay Cutler Update from Venice. Check out Behind the Scenes Vids with Jay at FitExpo

Another Big Jay update this time right before the Fit Expo 2012 at the Downtown LA Convention Center.
    A lot more of Big Jay to come this weekend, stay tuned.
    Max.

Uh. I missed it. What was the big update...?
    "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

Jay seemed blazed. lol
    I don't knock on doors motherfucker I knock doors over. -Flex Wheeler

He's yesterday's news..

When he speaks he reminds me of Curly fom the Three Stoges LOL Hey Moe, Hey Moe hahaha
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Mass Monster

The weather here is awesome. I wore sandals and tank top pretty much all day

For all the guys overseas , Jay is great , what a champion and great man . He definetly deserve what he's got , fame , success , money . A role model , a modern hero for the upcoming bodybuilders . Dave , hit us with a lot of videos and pics from there , ur doing a great job , we count on u sir .

Good strategy to rest the body! It seems to me healthy!

Hey Jay, the weather here is great now too. Going to be in the 70's today.

Great Interview, I am sure it will be packed around Jay's booth and the SmartShake booth when he appears there plus the seminar.

Otherwise he looks very at ease and healthy. I understand he is back up to 265 pounds now and still in amazing shape. Still the no 1 ambassador for the sport, none of the other guys are even close in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by The Norwegian View Post
    Great Interview, I am sure it will be packed around Jay's booth and the SmartShake booth when he appears there plus the seminar.
    More likely he will have the longest lines of the weekend. Even longer than Jamie Eason! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sandpig View Post
    More likely he will have the longest lines of the weekend. Even longer than Jamie Eason! lol
    I think you are right, Sandpig. Hope you are OK and all is well btw.

What a pile of blown money. If I had this dude signed I would pay someone to do a weekly update video ATLEAST!! Holy shit this guy could boost MD's rating to unreal levels but he isn't even utilized.

Anyone recommend a good gym in the Carlsbad, CA area. I'll go as far as 25 miles out.

Thanks friends.

Quote Originally Posted by eu View Post
    For all the guys overseas , Jay is great , what a champion and great man . He definetly deserve what he's got , fame , success , money . A role model , a modern hero for the upcoming bodybuilders . Dave , hit us with a lot of videos and pics from there , ur doing a great job , we count on u sir .
    You judge a man's greatness on fame, "success" and money? You have a bit of living to do. Most people would love to have those things, but a man's greatness is in his ability to know and tend to what's really important in life.
    Last edited by majrminer; January 27th, 2012 at 03:06 AM.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Quote Originally Posted by He-Man View Post
    When he speaks he reminds me of Curly fom the Three Stoges LOL Hey Moe, Hey Moe hahaha
    ^ LMAO this! Jay's getting into the bullshit part of bodybuilding... selling plastic shit. "My shaker cup is all the rage, until next year when the new one is all the rage." Guess you can't blame the guy. It's just sad to see a bodybuilder on the physical decline.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    ^ LMAO this! Jay's getting into the bullshit part of bodybuilding... selling plastic shit. "My shaker cup is all the rage, until next year when the new one is all the rage." Guess you can't blame the guy. It's just sad to see a bodybuilder on the physical decline.
    I just wanna know whose the chick in your avatar?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast