Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Reactions to Evolution of Bodybuilding - The Premiere

Default Reactions to Evolution of Bodybuilding - The Premiere

does this movie address AAS...
    if not, i wont be seeing it
    "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

Dedicated Noob

the video didn't have audio for me.

This is not a Story remotely bout ASS/ Steroids or Drugs.
    If thats what your looking or hoping for, this is Not for you!!!

There is no "Sugar" Coating when it comes to these guys talking about their Careers and Lives as it relates to what they were trying to achieve.
    Everyone is not an Open Book nor are they required to be simply because they are sharing a bit of their Lives and Journey's with us.
    I mean really?

Do we need to Hold these guys to a Higher Standard of sharing Personal and Private Information simply because we are talking about Bodybuilding?

This is the "Story" of the Best in the world competing against each other as we see different Generations of Bodybuilders come and go from 1965 to Present.
    I leave the Drug Debate, Documentary, Conversation, Evaluation, Dissection, Exploration to someone who is interested in getting that story a for me and my Crew, I think we got the Best Information about who these Gladiators are and what made them into Hall of Fame Titans that paved the way for everyone in between and it the future.

Dedicated Noob

Nevermind I got audio.

Quote Originally Posted by Brutal Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lastrep View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. Does it just glamourize it and talk about the hard training / dieting but leave out the other obvious factor of Anabolics?

Hoping they keep it real and not sugar-coat it like the supplement brands in the magazines selling sugar pills to teens.
    You guys have some serious problems...it's interviews with bodybuilders throughout history, it's a film. Does every movie about football history talk about steroids? The same % of those guys do the same thing. I doubt they go into detail about macro ratios and shit, so why drugs? Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Ray View Post
    This is not a Story remotely bout ASS/ Steroids or Drugs.
    If thats what your looking or hoping for, this is Not for you!!!

There is no "Sugar" Coating when it comes to these guys talking about their Careers and Lives as it relates to what they were trying to achieve.
    Everyone is not an Open Book nor are they required to be simply because they are sharing a bit of their Lives and Journey's with us.
    I mean really?

Do we need to Hold these guys to a Higher Standard of sharing Personal and Private Information simply because we are talking about Bodybuilding?

This is the "Story" of the Best in the world competing against each other as we see different Generations of Bodybuilders come and go from 1965 to Present.
    I leave the Drug Debate, Documentary, Conversation, Evaluation, Dissection, Exploration to someone who is interested in getting that story a for me and my Crew, I think we got the Best Information about who these Gladiators are and what made them into Hall of Fame Titans that paved the way for everyone in between and it the future.
    I look forward to seeing it. Anyone who thinks a bunch of legends should be detailing their cycles in a film is borderline retarded and needs to grow up. We all know everyone takes shit.

Does it just glamourize it and talk about the hard training / dieting but leave out the other obvious factor of Anabolics?

Hoping they keep it real and not sugar-coat it like the supplement brands in the magazines selling sugar pills to teens.

I have 5 Supplement Company Owners and the #1 Bodybuilding Magazine as a Sponsor that are featured in this Documentary and not ONE Mention of Supplements or Magazine as we Interviewed the Athlete not Promote Sales in this Feature!
    Shocker huh?

Well, stop speculating on whats in the film and get it now: www.evolutionofbodybuilding.com

PSYCHOPATH

Bro, if you want a source, shoot me a pm.

Peace OUT!

Oh it's available now? Dope. When I'm not as poor (might be never) I will buy it.

Does it get into what a contract pays at like MD?

I find it so weird and so small that all other sports when deals are announced you get the money involved etc.. Because they are proud of the deals. We see guys like Phil sign with Flex, Dexter with MD, Shawn with MD but we never hear about the money. My sense is it's pretty depressing so nobody talks about it. Because we sure see cars and cribs enough. So just wondering will the movie get into this? What does someone like Ben Pakula get paid for a contract versus Dexter and then Phil? The kids today need to know they have something to aspire to. Just seeing a nice car in an okay house ain't going to cut it anymore. More than anything we want information and the truth.

Best steroid movie - Bigger Faster Stronger. 'nuff said.

I was wondering if Rich Gaspari discussed juicing for his 48 year old bodybuilder come back. He looked great by the way. But would love to hear the whole truth behind that comeback.

Thanks for making the movie, Shawn. I'll be checking it out.

Cheers.

you are one annoying individual

hope to get it one day. when i get the $$$

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Ray View Post
    Peace OUT!
    so you finally realized that you were double posting Strength & Honor this entire time
    Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

Quote Originally Posted by Chode Logan View Post
    Oh it's available now? Dope. When I'm not as poor (might be never) I will buy it.
    AAS>$30 DVD

lenda murray thought that larry scott got over 100 grand for his olympias too ? ha ha come on now.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast