Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 4 Sandows Are Not Enough! Jay Cutler Announces Another Bid for the Mr Olympia Title

Default 4 Sandows Are Not Enough! Jay Cutler Announces Another Bid for the Mr Olympia Title

It looks like four Sandow trophies are not enough for Jay Cutler. The four time Mr. Olympia champion announced Sunday at the LA Fit Expo that he will go for the Mr Olympia title again this September in Las Vegas, Nevada. The former champ made the announcement during his seminar at the Los Angeles Convention Center. Our man on the scene MadMax6 caught the announcement on video. In fact, we have Cutler's whole seminar on tape and will be dropping videos from the event all week. Here is the first segment where Cutler makes the announcement.

cool...
    DENNIS WOLF RULES ALL!!!

Aaaaaand here we go...

nice!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by modredtrenton View Post
    someone said 20 pounds of REAL muscle is all you can gain as a natty in you whole life

MARCO

the video is not working?

I'd really love to see Jay win the title back again, still very doubtful though.
    Being a champion in any field means pushing the boundaries of society

Good luck. Phil's got this thing wrapped up for several years.
    "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Heath is NOT unbeatable! He does out condition guys. If a bigger guy (Kai or Cutler) can get as conditioned they can beat him
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

However, I think that if he has the surgery he will miss too many reps to be 100% by September. Wait until 2013
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

who was the lady at 2:50............so hard nipples..........i just forgot jay was there too..........lol

The only ones that can defy Phil are Kai and Evan ..... Jay maybe let's see how he recovers from surgery and how this new smaller version works.

Jay will be 300 pounds again in june , ready to diet one more time to take that 5 Sandow .

Jay was very off obviously at this past Olympia. In 2010, the size difference was a lot more noticeable. At the 2011 Olympia, Phil looked closer to Jay's size. IF Jay can get his in balance issues fixed and get back to his normal size and be full with good conditioning he can beat Phil.

This is awesome. And I really doubt Jay will let himself balloon up to 300 again.

Forum Leader: Training Journals tjoe's Avatar

good news I guess.
    I have always liked Jay, but not sure this is his best move. Down to the 260s at the moment, biceps surgery, not sure he's got enough time. On the flip side, since he is not normally this light the "rebound" could be tremendous. Should be interesting either way.
    Good luck Jay!
    4-6-13 100% RAW Powerlifting/ALL RAW Powerlifting
    Open 242 (weighed 235) 534.6/385.8/644.8 T = 1565.2

As much as I hate to say it... Cuz I'm a huge Jay fan... Phil is still gonna win. Watched the Olympia live last year And Phil's physique just looks livelier, fresh, more pop. Jay looks big standing there but nothing happens when he poses. His back actually shrinks. I personally think he is doing this for him and him alone. You don't want to go out saying you lost maybe cuz a bum arm... Now if someone else shows up that is a different story

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast