Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Evan Centopani Trains Back Five Weeks Out from the 2012 Arnold Classic - PARTS ONE AND TWO!

Default Evan Centopani Trains Back Five Weeks Out from the 2012 Arnold Classic - PARTS ONE AND TWO!

In part two of Evan Centopani's back workout 5 weeks out from the Arnold Classic, you'll see exactly how Evan has brought up his back from last year - by slaughtering it with every tool in the shed! Dumbbells, machines, and cables all join in as The Ox assaults his back from every angle.

At 5 weeks out from his second Arnold Classic, Evan Centopani shows us the type of basic yet brutal training that's helped him improve his back since he turned pro. It doesn't get any more raw or blue collar than the deadlift. Watch The Ox work up to pulling 585 pounds of cold iron for 9 reps. Who does that 5 weeks out? A champion, that's who! Once you see this, you'll understand why Evan is a favorite to take it all in Columbus on March 3.

The Ox smashes his monster shoulders at 5 weeks out from the Arnold Classic, while we hear from his father, Victor about Evan's rise to the top of the sport. If you've ever wondered where Evan gets his excellent work ethic and independent spirit, it's clear that he's a chip off the old block.

In part 2 of Evan's shoulder and triceps workout, we see The Ox pump up two of the biggest horseshoes in the game. Meanwhile, Evan and his dad Victor Centopani talk about how he learned to be self-sufficient, why he's become so popular among the fans, and why you must be driven by passion - not by a desire for fame and fortune

Forum Leader: Member Training Journals, Training The Joker's Avatar

Right on. Thanks Butch. Good shit Evan
    Not Everything. Not Yet.

Awesome

PSYCHOPATH

5:50-6:50.....homosexual.

Awesome. I like Evans style.. Best wishes for the Arnold!

Good shit right there

Awesome video. It'll be between Wolf and him this year, don't think Branch will be 100%

Sweet VID. Good Luck Evan!

Beats by Evan
    Quote Originally Posted by modredtrenton View Post
    someone said 20 pounds of REAL muscle is all you can gain as a natty in you whole life

Freak of Nature

aww damn I see this AFTEr i train back

im training back tomorrow cant fuckin wait! i usually do deadlifts last but im gonna try them first tomorrow so i have more energy and hopefully strength! im rooting for ya evan def a great bodybuilder and you would be a great champion and representative of bodybuilding

evan how long does a workout like this usually take???

Class act Evan is!
    All the best for the Arnold!!

Probably most entertaining bb'r to watch, definitely think he's gonna place very well, it's him
    Or branch walking away with 1st

Spotter

Wonder how many people will start deadlifting and training legs in their socks now?

Quote Originally Posted by BodyX View Post
    Wonder how many people will start deadlifting and training legs in their socks now?
    Don't know about that, but I'm wearing that same Animal hoodie right now...those things are super comfy and look cool as well.

Muscle Head

Default 7Bros

I've been becoming a bigger and bigger fan of Evan over the last few months. Now knowing that he is a Sevendust fan moves him up the list even more. I really enjoy the articles he writes for MD and Animal both. Seems like a very down to earth guy and has a nice straight forward approach to stuff. Watching him do these deadlifts is pretty inspiring.

best md video ever! Evan is a thinking man's bodybuilder puts all the broscience to rest! LOVE IT!

Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast