Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Evan Centopani Demolishes Delts Five Weeks Out from the 2012 Arnold Classic - PARTS ONE AND TWO

Default Evan Centopani Demolishes Delts Five Weeks Out from the 2012 Arnold Classic - PARTS ONE AND TWO

In part 2 of Evan's shoulder and triceps workout, we see The Ox pump up two of the biggest horseshoes in the game. Meanwhile, Evan and his dad Victor Centopani talk about how he learned to be self-sufficient, why he's become so popular among the fans, and why you must be driven by passion - not by a desire for fame and fortune

The Ox smashes his monster shoulders at 5 weeks out from the Arnold Classic, while we hear from his father, Victor about Evan's rise to the top of the sport. If you've ever wondered where Evan gets his excellent work ethic and independent spirit, it's clear that he's a chip off the old block.

Quote Originally Posted by modredtrenton View Post
    someone said 20 pounds of REAL muscle is all you can gain as a natty in you whole life

hell yeah, thanks butch!

Perfect timing! I'm training delts in 30 minutes
    Quote Originally Posted by modredtrenton View Post
    someone said 20 pounds of REAL muscle is all you can gain as a natty in you whole life

looks like he has kept the volume up but increased the volume significantly

The apple don't fall far from the tree! Great interview Ron!

oh boy here we go!

PSYCHOPATH

I want Evan's drug regiment, all this talk of dedication is not satisfying me.

honestly, his chin-jaw look very HGh'd out. kinda what happened to cutler
    "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

EPIC PHYSIQUE DISPLAYED IN PART 2 JUST LOOK AT THIS SHOTS!!!!

Looks like Dorian Yates with good arms . Man he became a monster , very nice !

Quote Originally Posted by Brutal Master View Post
    honestly, his chin-jaw look very HGh'd out. kinda what happened to cutler
    honestly, you think of Evan takes something that others don't? There is no magic cocktail. Everyone takes that shit but who looks like Evan? Btw his father looks young. How old is he?

Its so crazy to see how similar they are in the way they talk and explain things. Btw Ron you guys kept mentioning his dads line of work-what does he do? I want to say that I think I've heard he was a carpenter or plumber or something but I'm not sure.

do you guys think that even getting fat as a kid had any effect on physique? I was fat as a kid and put on muscle a lot easier than some of my friends, but I have an awful time staying lean in the offseason. Anyways thanks for the video! It's gonna take about 20 minutes to load so I'll probably comment again later lol -_-;;

Quote Originally Posted by sacharidacek View Post
    honestly, you think of Evan takes something that others don't? There is no magic cocktail. Everyone takes that shit but who looks like Evan? Btw his father looks young. How old is he?
    GH15 tried to say anyone could look like Evan if they took a certain cycle. Further proof he is not too bright, because I don't see too many guys out there who look anything like Evan.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by rzoller View Post
    Its so crazy to see how similar they are in the way they talk and explain things. Btw Ron you guys kept mentioning his dads line of work-what does he do? I want to say that I think I've heard he was a carpenter or plumber or something but I'm not sure.
    Machinist - just had a lung out from cancer a few months back and he still has forearms like McGrath.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sacharidacek View Post
    Yeah take a walk around the Arnold expo,there are Plenty of Bloated Legends there! Its your Parents fools not some secret formula!

Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast