Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2012 IFBB Australian Pro Mens, Figure & Amateur GP

Default 2012 IFBB Australian Pro Mens, Figure & Amateur GP

Here they are, posters for the IFBB Pro & Amateur GP and Pro Figure.
    The Amateur Grand Prix, Pro Qualifier and Pro Figure will be on the FitX Main stage
    The Mens Pro will be on in The Plenary (right next door) along with the finals of the Pro figure and one of the Giants Live events.

To enter the IFBB Australian Amateur Grand Prix and Pro Qualifier click here ... www.fitx.com.au/visitors/2012-competitors

Tickets for FitX click here ... http://www.foxtix.com.au/online/defa...ssionlanguage=

Tickets for IFBB Pro Grand Prix XII click here ... http://www.dohertysgym.com/index.php...id=7&Itemid=95

For phone orders for Tickets for IFBB Pro Grand Prix XII call (03) 9388 0866 (24 hours) to order. No postage fee this way.

Great stuff TD!!!
    www.leighcarmichael.com

From the poster you would think Heath, Jay, Wolf, Branch and Dex are all competing.

Where is the competitor list?
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Quote Originally Posted by He-Man View Post
    From the poster you would think Heath, Jay, Wolf, Branch and Dex are all competing.

Still working on the list, however Branch is signed, Dennis is a maybe, as is Dexter. Phil is our guest and Jay snuck into the pic.

It is just an image of pro bodybuilders, our line up is always world class.

Quote Originally Posted by MessiahOfMuscle View Post
    Still working on the list, however Branch is signed, Dennis is a maybe, as is Dexter. Phil is our guest and Jay snuck into the pic.

It is just an image of pro bodybuilders, our line up is always world class.
    Its always a great line up for sure. Branch doing it is awesome and if you get wolf and dex then....far out.
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Tony does an Awesome job Promoting this Huge Event and brings in the World's Best for the Weekend!

Past Champions like: Cormier, Dexter, Kai & Dennis have nothing but great things to say about the Fans and the promotion along with others who've made the trip like, Melvin Anthony, Dennis James, Ronny Rockel and Toney Freeman!

Thats why, this I am going to Cover the show for you guys this year here at TEAM MD and bring the Contest to your Living Rooms with all the "Play by Play" Action and MDTV Interviews with the Competitors!!!!!!!

TEAM MD bringing you "WORLDWIDE CONTEST COVERAGE"
    in

2012!!!!!!!!!!

You beat me to it Shawn. We are honored and rapt to have you coming down for the show.

To the fans, come and meet hall of famer and legend of bodybuilding. This will rock!

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Ray View Post
    Tony does an Awesome job Promoting this Huge Event and brings in the World's Best for the Weekend!

Past Champions like: Cormier, Dexter, Kai & Dennis have nothing but great things to say about the Fans and the promotion along with others who've made the trip like, Melvin Anthony, Dennis James, Ronny Rockel and Toney Freeman!

Thats why, this I am going to Cover the show for you guys this year here at TEAM MD and bring the Contest to your Living Rooms with all the "Play by Play" Action and MDTV Interviews with the Competitors!!!!!!!

TEAM MD bringing you "WORLDWIDE CONTEST COVERAGE"
    in

2012!!!!!!!!!!

Are you going to be doing any meet and greet type thing with the fans there?

will be good to see you there Shawn!
    Milk is for babies, when you get older you drink beer.

Great! Can't wait to meet you Shawn!

Yes!

I'll be there to bring the Contest Coverage to the rest of the world for Team MD plus I'll be on hand for meet and greet as well!

We will also be holding a VIP Screening of the new bodybuilding documentary- Evolution of Bodybuilding following the Branch Warren Seminar if everything works out on the Electrical Side of things do stay tuned!

Strength & Honor

Australia is a great place, Tony hosted the last "Shawn Ray Muscle Camp" at his gym back in 2003 when both Sonny Schmidt & Luke Wood were both still alive and I brought with me, Milos, Richard Jones, Melvin Anthony and others to join me!!

Great gym and good times, I look forward to returning!
    A few pictures from back int he day!
    Attached Images Attached Images

cant wait

UFC Superstar, Michael Bisping will be at the Musclepharm stand at FitX, both Saturday and Sunday. He will meet and greet the fans, sign photos and be available for a pic.

Michael 'The Count' Bisping is Britain's most recognisable and decorated mixed martial artist and one of the world's premier middleweight contenders. The 31-year-old Lancastrian is the Ultimate Fighting Championship organisation's longest-standing British competitor, having first rose to prominence as winner of season three of The Ultimate Fighter (TUF).

In July 2006, Bisping became the first British fighter to compete in and eventually win the hit reality television show, a triumph which landed 'The Count' a multi-fight deal with the UFC, the billion-dollar fighting organisation which is view in 147 countries worldwide, in 17 different languages and in half a billion homes.

If you are on facebook, please go to http://www.facebook.com/FitXExpo?sk=wall and like it!

Shattered I'll be over in w.a that weekend for a family members birthday, I've been the last two years and they were a great day out.

Dedicated Noob

Cant Wait for another great show and hopefully i get a chance to meet the LEGEND SHAWN RAY

Barbarian christianausdemspreewald's Avatar

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast