Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dennis Wolf Goes in for some Active Release Therapy and Enters a World of Pain. 5 Weeks Out

Default Dennis Wolf Goes in for some Active Release Therapy and Enters a World of Pain. 5 Weeks Out

Watch the Wolf howl. Hear him growl. Listen to him scream! Dennis Wolf pays a visit to massage therapist Derik Farnsworth for an active release therapy session in San Diego, California. Wolf went in searching for some relief from a pain in his tricep. He left in a world of hurt. This video was filmed January 30, about 4.5 weeks out from the 2012 Arnold Classic.

Dennis Wolf Howls Like a Wolf!

Video by Todd Tichonchuk

Freak of Nature

i couldn't stop laughing when he started "growling" as butch would say

Looked brutal.. I will say he's looking pretty gnarly though, should do well.

RUB AND TUG!!!
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Ok where do i start LOL i am in one way turning away in pain just watching and in another howling in laughter sorry Dennis lol on another note he looks mint and i hope he wins the Arnold he has always been one of my favourite bodybuilders and he always comes across as a down to earth nice guy.

Well good to see he's doing "everything" he can to improve his physique for the Arnold...as painful as this looks...it's proven to help guys out. I know Jay's been documented pretty much going to Derrick for similar type "treatments". I've never had this ART done, I've had deep tissue massages done and those hurt like hell, so I can only imagine the pain intensified in ART.

I couldnt take it anymore, had to press stop, that was some intense shit! I was sitting here at work feeling the pain with Dennis lmao, OUCH! Hope Dennis does well at the ARNOLD, awesome BBer and seems like a cool fucking dude

i've had stuff done like this before. it's amazing...if youre into sadomasochism and shit. but honestly, it does help a lot; even if you can only do a few sessions under insurance or something.

I'm aroused now, thanks.

Dennis Wolf yelling like a wolf . Ha , that was funny shit , o painfull too . When he posed in the mirror he is a beast, man how big he is, cant belive it .

He screams like arnold haha. Looks painful as fuck though.

Thats torture!!

I might avoid showing this to potential costumers! Ha!

his skin looks awful. freaking huge though

LOL.. Dennis was a tough sob..!lol you have to understand, he hasnt had a any real therapy done to his body in quite a while.. little rub downs wont open the fascia and alllow the muscles to grow.. Jay goes 1-3 times a week to keep open and looose.. Hope to see Dennis again closer to arnold to open him up before the Classic.
    IFBB Pro Derik Farnsworth

Quote Originally Posted by derik View Post
    LOL.. Dennis was a tough sob..!lol you have to understand, he hasnt had a any real therapy done to his body in quite a while.. little rub downs wont open the fascia and alllow the muscles to grow.. Jay goes 1-3 times a week to keep open and looose.. Hope to see Dennis again closer to arnold to open him up before the Classic.
    Your da man Derik!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast