Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 11 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 187 of 1266

Thread: Q & A with Antoine Vaillant

  1. #171
    IFBB Pro Antoine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Québec, Canada
    Posts
    3,770

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ldmarzilli View Post
    hey antoine what do you do to increase your appetite when it gets hard to eat? Im still offseason, ive been doin cardio 3-4times a week but it still mad tough to eat
    Do cardio! Reduce the fat, it takes longer to digest....

  2. #172
    IFBB Pro Antoine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Québec, Canada
    Posts
    3,770

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sig View Post
    La fitness its a gym but ill take that as a no then! hah
    I am going to see Frank and kick his ass in the gym soon though... Show him whos going to be BOSS!!!

  3. #173
    IFBB Pro Antoine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Québec, Canada
    Posts
    3,770

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tneal1 View Post
    thoughts on knee wraps for leg day bro?
    Btw john meadows jut told me to not use them... It makes your quad tear drop smaller... Only use the. 2 weeks before a PL meet!!!

  4. #174

    Default

    antonie do you do something diferent to bring details to your back near to the contest?
    Victor Bortoletto - Brazilian ifbb States Champ

  5. #175
    IFBB Pro Antoine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Québec, Canada
    Posts
    3,770

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Victor Bortoletto View Post
    antonie do you do something diferent to bring details to your back near to the contest?
    Diet my ass off!!!!

  6. #176
    Iron Addict guruhonza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    6,358
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Hey Antoine,


    will you be in Europe anytime soon? You've got some serious fan base in here

    And what's you favourite Animal/Universal gear t-shirt

  7. #177
    IFBB Pro Antoine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Québec, Canada
    Posts
    3,770

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guruhonza View Post
    Hey Antoine,


    will you be in Europe anytime soon? You've got some serious fan base in here

    And what's you favourite Animal/Universal gear t-shirt
    Im going to FIBO in Germany! With UNIVERSAL... Come by!!

    My grey Universal hoodie... Evan C. Is always wearing his too!!!

  8. #178
    Nobody
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antoine View Post
    Looks good!!! Try it out and let us know....
    First, great that you are visiting the FIBO!

    Man, i lost 10 lbs in 10 days, isn't that too quick?
    Maybe water? ...changed supps...
    Still 4000 cals...Carbs 330...Others bulk up with 4000 :-)
    What do you think?

  9. #179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antoine View Post
    I dont smoke weed! Increases estrogen and messes up ur CNS
    i your recent fooling around video with you buddy it looks like at one point you have a joint in your hand?

  10. #180
    IFBB Pro Antoine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Québec, Canada
    Posts
    3,770

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jayhawks View Post
    i your recent fooling around video with you buddy it looks like at one point you have a joint in your hand?
    Lol where?

  11. #181
    IFBB Pro Antoine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Québec, Canada
    Posts
    3,770

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Austrian View Post
    First, great that you are visiting the FIBO!

    Man, i lost 10 lbs in 10 days, isn't that too quick?
    Maybe water? ...changed supps...
    Still 4000 cals...Carbs 330...Others bulk up with 4000 :-)
    What do you think?
    Probably water weight

  12. #182
    Beach Body Mpressive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Curling in the Squat Rack
    Posts
    688
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Antoine, how many sets do you per body part and where do you normally keep your rep ranges?
    Favorite Superset: Cheeseburger and Milkshake. -Lee Priest

  13. #183

    Default

    Antoine, do you think it's necessary to consume more than bodyweight in grams of protein per day in the offseason?

  14. #184
    IFBB Pro Antoine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Québec, Canada
    Posts
    3,770

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mpressive View Post
    Antoine, how many sets do you per body part and where do you normally keep your rep ranges?
    15 to 25 sets

    Lately 3 to 20

  15. #185
    IFBB Pro Antoine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Québec, Canada
    Posts
    3,770

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalAesthetics View Post
    Antoine, do you think it's necessary to consume more than bodyweight in grams of protein per day in the offseason?
    Its not necessary, you will still live, I am sure it helps building muscle faster though!

  16. #186
    Beach Body Mpressive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Curling in the Squat Rack
    Posts
    688
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    What's your opinion on weighted abs and obliques? Better to just use body weight to keep a tight waist?
    Favorite Superset: Cheeseburger and Milkshake. -Lee Priest

  17. #187
    IFBB PRO Iron Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    940
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Hey Antoine can you do this?
    Believe. Behave. Become!

Page 11 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •