Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: Q & A with Antoine Vaillant

Quote Originally Posted by Antoine View Post
    Already done that and that lol... Browse through my past vids... I have 133 vids online... I will start doing new vids soon! VERY SOON!!!!!
    My facebook channel is AntoineVai

Quote Originally Posted by danimon069 View Post
    Hello brother,

What is your current meal plan

Could specify

Tanks
    Im gonna have a new like next week... Now its freestyle... I start my prep march 5th!!!!!!

Already done that and that lol... Browse through my past vids... I have 133 vids online... I will start doing new vids soon! VERY SOON!!!!!
    My facebook channel is AntoineVai
    I have sub'd to your youtube and liked your fanpage on Facebook.

Your last food prep vid was for your contest diet, i want to see one for your off-season

Have you watched the delt video in the first post? Also read my delt article : http://www.universalusa.com/Communit...nnonball-Delts ....

I do have a delt prov.. I do deep tissue massage therapy when im injured somewhere!
    Thanks man.

I watched the video and read the article and I will give it a try!

I watched some of your cooking videos on YouTube and noticed you seem to like to keep your sugars to an absolute minumum.

Any particular reason for this? I realize refined sugars are not good for bodybuilders but you seemed to make a real point to avoid them.

Cheers mate.

congratulation for signing with MD antoine, i'm really happy for you...you deserve it...good luck for your prep man

Decline... Incline i feel too much shoulder... Also i didnt do incline in like almost a year cuz of shoulder injury
    Funny how this varies from one person/physique to another. I always feel I can really get a concentrated squeeze if I do a lighter incline barbel press, really focusing on the squeeze and bringing the bar to the upper top of the chest, and when doing decline barbel as soon as it goes over around 100kilos the shoulders start kicking in.

youngitalianstallion

Quote Originally Posted by ArginineX1 View Post
    Funny how this varies from one person/physique to another. I always feel I can really get a concentrated squeeze if I do a lighter incline barbel press, really focusing on the squeeze and bringing the bar to the upper top of the chest, and when doing decline barbel as soon as it goes over around 100kilos the shoulders start kicking in.

maybe it's the degree of the bench... if you use a slight decline bench like the bench you use for abs you can really feel the chest work

Quote Originally Posted by bigdealbaby View Post
    Thanks man.

I watched the video and read the article and I will give it a try!

I watched some of your cooking videos on YouTube and noticed you seem to like to keep your sugars to an absolute minumum.

Any particular reason for this? I realize refined sugars are not good for bodybuilders but you seemed to make a real point to avoid them.

Cheers mate.
    The more sensitive you become to sugar the better it is!

Quote Originally Posted by youngitalianstallion View Post
    maybe it's the degree of the bench... if you use a slight decline bench like the bench you use for abs you can really feel the chest work
    I agree, I believe it's a bit of both angle of bench and weight, I have gone with many different angles but at some point inevitibly when the weigh increases shoulders eventually come into the movement when the pecs are either fatigued or not strong enough to lift a sertian amount.. I have never started with decline press first though its normally 3rd or 4th so If i did it first that would change things again, will definitly give it a go 1st/2nd at some point when I give the benching a rest..

On another note, damn you Antoine!!!! I still can't get the image of those 4x4 Burgers out my head, since the first day that vid was posted it still haunts me, the cravings are evil! Im guessing the most similer to something like that here in the UK would be some kind of Burger King tripple Wopper or something.. I want!!!!! Just had Tuna, Broccoli, olive oil ffs....

legs tomorrow and after I shall be seeking solace!!

Quote Originally Posted by ArginineX1 View Post
    On another note, damn you Antoine!!!! I still can't get the image of those 4x4 Burgers out my head, since the first day that vid was posted it still haunts me, the cravings are evil! Im guessing the most similer to something like that here in the UK would be some kind of Burger King tripple Wopper or something.. I want!!!!! Just had Tuna, Broccoli, olive oil ffs....

legs tomorrow and after I shall be seeking solace!!
    Yo BK has nothing on in & out!!!! The best thing you can do to match it is making your own... With extra cheese and sautted onions and mushrooms!!!!! KABOOMMMM

Dedicated Noob

Hey Antoine,

Congrats on signing with MD, well deserved and a great addition to the team.
    One curiosity question; once you get your Pro Card in August are you going to focus on one or two shows to get you into qualifying for Mr O, or are you going to play it by ear?
    Looking forward to seeing the future open up for you..
    All the best.
    JL

Antoine, opinion?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nik133 View Post

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Nobody

Antoine, great shape you should be proud.

What advice could you give about AAS that's easy on the hair ?

Quote Originally Posted by Justlifting View Post
    Hey Antoine,

Congrats on signing with MD, well deserved and a great addition to the team.
    One curiosity question; once you get your Pro Card in August are you going to focus on one or two shows to get you into qualifying for Mr O, or are you going to play it by ear?
    Looking forward to seeing the future open up for you..
    All the best.
    JL
    I like to focus on one thing at a time, but the cool thing is that there is shows all year long when you are pro... I would try to do 2-3 back to back to get visibility at first... Winning one would be dope!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HangingLegRaise View Post
    Antoine, opinion?
    Sometimes when the shit hit the fan and all goes wrong in my life I look at my 2 dogs and wish I was living their life. Then I remember dogs and cats dont lift weights so im happy I am in the human species lol

Video is the lulz btw

Quote Originally Posted by Squirt Reynolds View Post
    Antoine, great shape you should be proud.

What advice could you give about AAS that's easy on the hair ?
    Eat Smarties, they are easy on the hair.

Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast