Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 75 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Q & A with Antoine Vaillant

Default Q & A with Antoine Vaillant

Here we go...

Ask Antoine whatever you want right here.

Sweet.

What's your weakest bodypart in your opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron8 View Post
    Sweet.

What's your weakest bodypart in your opinion?
    Chest and Back!!!!

Hey mate, congratulations on getting signed with MD.

What would you recommend for bringing up delts? I have heard you say before that they were not always a strong point.

Also I have had some rotator cuff issues. Have you had any shoulder problems and if so how did you deal with them?

Cheers.

you seem pretty flexible with those videos of you jumpin around and shit. how do you stay limber? do you stretch every day? i always feel tight. thanks dude!

Quote Originally Posted by reformathard View Post
    you seem pretty flexible with those videos of you jumpin around and shit. how do you stay limber? do you stretch every day? i always feel tight. thanks dude!
    I stretch after almost everyworkout... I have a little routine I go through... Ill do a video soon!

Quote Originally Posted by bigdealbaby View Post
    Hey mate, congratulations on getting signed with MD.

What would you recommend for bringing up delts? I have heard you say before that they were not always a strong point.

Also I have had some rotator cuff issues. Have you had any shoulder problems and if so how did you deal with them?

Cheers.
    Have you watched the delt video in the first post? Also read my delt article : http://www.universalusa.com/Communit...nnonball-Delts ....

I do have a delt prov.. I do deep tissue massage therapy when im injured somewhere!

YES!!!!!!

Hey Antoine, after a show do you reverse diet or just jump straight into your offseason diet? How do you transition?

Also what do you do in the offseason to stay lean? Extra cardio? Slight calorie surplus?

Thanks bro and can't wait to see you get your pro card!

Quote Originally Posted by KouRon View Post
    YES!!!!!!

Hey Antoine, after a show do you reverse diet or just jump straight into your offseason diet? How do you transition?

Also what do you do in the offseason to stay lean? Extra cardio? Slight calorie surplus?

Thanks bro and can't wait to see you get your pro card!

This year I ate diet food, but I added healthy fats and more carbs.... and I had cheats every other day and etc.... I had to stay in shape for shoots and etc... When I got home I had a couple of days of freestyle and cheats, then went on clean diet..... but I allowed myself foods that I craved..... I like food lol

First off season I kept cardio.... 20 min post workout... I also eat way more clean than in the past (even if I just ate Kraft Dinner lol) its my leanest off/rest period ever.... I start my prep march 5th... I will do 2-3 months clean bulk, then cut down to a FREAKIN SHREDDED state to get my IFBB pro card, HELL YEAH!

Quote Originally Posted by Antoine View Post
    This year I ate diet food, but I added healthy fats and more carbs.... and I had cheats every other day and etc.... I had to stay in shape for shoots and etc... When I got home I had a couple of days of freestyle and cheats, then went on clean diet..... but I allowed myself foods that I craved..... I like food lol

First off season I kept cardio.... 20 min post workout... I also eat way more clean than in the past (even if I just ate Kraft Dinner lol) its my leanest off/rest period ever.... I start my prep march 5th... I will do 2-3 months clean bulk, then cut down to a FREAKIN SHREDDED state to get my IFBB pro card, HELL YEAH!
    Antoine,
    how your current diet looke dlike this offseason?

Do you still train the same intensity/volume during your off/rest offseason, or lower the volume and intensity?

Hey Antoine great having you on MD!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

youngitalianstallion

Antoine do you feel your chest working more on a decline angle or on a Incline ? also do you like slight angled bench for chest?

how can you tell when your glocogen stores are full, ready for a big workout ?

Quote Originally Posted by youngitalianstallion View Post
    Antoine do you feel your chest working more on a decline angle or on a Incline ? also do you like slight angled bench for chest?
    Decline... Incline i feel too much shoulder... Also i didnt do incline in like almost a year cuz of shoulder injury

Quote Originally Posted by batista View Post
    how can you tell when your glocogen stores are full, ready for a big workout ?
    When you wake up with a pump

jackson-dk2

Hey Antoine, glad you got signed. Your the future man! Do you know the name of the song in the beginning of your in the trenches video?
    http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...-vaillant.html

youngitalianstallion

Antoine do you like DIsturbed?

Page 1 of 75 123456789101151 ... LastLast