Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lionel "L-Train" Brown Slams Shoulders 4 Days Out from 2012 Flex Pro & NOW ON MUSCLE BEACH TV!

Quote Originally Posted by eu View Post
    Angelo_29 shut the fuck up, dont argue with me . U know this things take time h ? Wow ur a genius ! Who would of thought of that ? MD is doing a good job , I was making just an opinion . MadMax 6 u the man !!!
    what an angry young man
    "its not hard to fail, its not easy to win"

Thank u British Bulldog . Good statement

Wow , nice interview Dave . Lionel has a nice character , i really liked this interview , all the videos with Lionel were great . Thx Dave , and good luck to Lionel on saturday .

Good luck L-Train! Humble guy. Have not seen the other competitiors myself or enough poses from L-Train so can't really comment further.

Quote Originally Posted by MADMAX6 View Post
    MD is always on the lookout for guys to follow and promote before a contest but it s not always possible because of where they are located or simply we don't know if they are even competing as they don't always announce it in advance. In Lionel s case, we just got lucky because I ran into him at an even a couple months ago and he told me he was doing the Flex Pro, so I made a mental note of it then and here we are today but I agree with you, the more often we have great guys like Lionel to help promote and let the fans and the judges know they are coming, the better.
    Best of luck to L-Train in Santa Monica and in Australia, I'm sure he will do us proud.
    Spoken like a true gentleman, good luck L-Train!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Dog View Post
    Spoken like a true gentleman, good luck L-Train!!

LOL! Thanks buddy. Anyone told you that you look like an Alien in that Avatar pic? HAHA!

That was a great interview Max. Keep it up. Lionel has his hands full with that line up, but he will hold his own. I wish him the best, and I hope he keeps his mind clear of any negative thoughts if things do not go as planned. Hell, this is bodybuilding, a very subjective sport with only one 1st place winner, per show. Now, go and kick as much ass as you can L-Train.

Quote Originally Posted by eu View Post
    Angelo_29 shut the fuck up, dont argue with me . U know this things take time h ? Wow ur a genius ! Who would of thought of that ? MD is doing a good job , I was making just an opinion . MadMax 6 u the man !!!
    Coolstoryfagboy i wasn't arguing with you you're the one that said "MD WTF" which implies you were frustrated. Idiot.

Angelo_29 are u sick of living ur life , I can help u .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12