Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "You Don't Give 110% He's Gonna Fire Your Ass!" Lou Ferrigno Talks Trump & Celebrity Apprentice

Default "You Don't Give 110% He's Gonna Fire Your Ass!" Lou Ferrigno Talks Trump & Celebrity Apprentice

This Sunday, February 19th is the first episode of NBC's hit show "The Celebrity Apprentice" with Donald Trump. Bodybuilder Lou Ferrigno, a contestant on this season's show chatted with our own Shawn Ray about his experiences of being on the show and the stress of the "Boardroom."

I hope he wins it
    Quote Originally Posted by modredtrenton View Post
    someone said 20 pounds of REAL muscle is all you can gain as a natty in you whole life

Quote Originally Posted by TrainInsane201 View Post
    I hope he wins it

same here lol..wow penn jillet is in it????

Would you fire this?

Lou_ferrigno_hulk_0007.jpg

I bet he does well .

Celebrity Aprprentice is one of my favorite shows. I can't wait to see this.

I hope he does well, and represents bodybuilding in a positive light.
    "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

How is dorothy888 not IP banned lol
    someone said 20 pounds of REAL muscle is all you can gain as a natty in you whole life

MARCO

i think that he will be fired very soon cause he doesnt know how to speak correctly,this is maybe genetic thing!he doesnt speak clear,in his voice is always "flr flr flr"

Quote Originally Posted by MARCO View Post
    i think that he will be fired very soon cause he doesnt know how to speak correctly,this is maybe genetic thing!he doesnt speak clear,in his voice is always "flr flr flr"
    Someone ban this clown

Quote Originally Posted by MARCO View Post
    Marco.....News Flash!!!!
    Lou lost his Hearing as a 3 year old child and has been Clinically Deaf his entire life!

He wears Hearing Aids and had to learn to Speak by reading Lips!

That said, he is in the process of having Ear Surgery that is State of the Art.

Nice observation, I assume you did not know this info?

Amazingly, in spite of all his set backs he became a Television Icon, Bodybuilding Hall of Famer, and stars on the "Apprentice" this Sunday on NBC at 9pm PST.

You care to share your Contributions to the world since you have Perfect Speech & Hearing?
    We'd love to see your Resume compared to Louie's

Strength & Honor

Shawn,

I know I've been tough on the sport and you at times. But please know, I think you are doing a great job and are important for the sport. I wish there were more like you.

Today Phil Heath was at Gold's Venice. He's great for the sport. A "normal" guy. I think Jay Cutler was great too. Although I like Dexter Jackson's physique he wasn't a great Mr. O. He brought nothing to elevating it.

I miss the 70s (before my time), the 80's and 90s. I remember mid-80's when it looked like bodybuilding was going to break into the mainstream. I think what failed us is the mentality of many bodybuilders. Lack of education for many of them. With you, Cutler, Heath we have educated guys who are making a living at bodybuilding. In the 70s you had Arnold who was a businessman and Franco who was too. Both smart guys. We need to get back to that and I think you are leading the way. Guys like Jason Huh may be fun to watch and it adds color but these are not the future leaders of the sport.

Being a leader in any field takes charisma and an "it" factor that one either has or they don't. Not sure about Evan C. yet. Nice guy. But I'm worried he just doesn't have the "it" to help us grow. He's certainly good and will win shows but thank God for Heath.

Anyway, if you ever want to interview a fan of the sport or need some help, reach out brother. I'm college, law school educated. Worked in the entertainment business for 20 years and am at the gym every morning at 5am weekends included.

Thanks Shawn. Hope I get back into your good graces with this note. I'm a straight shooter so sometimes I get ticked off and slash out the truth. But I do appreciate what you are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Ray View Post
    Marco.....News Flash!!!!
    Lou lost his Hearing as a 3 year old child and has been Clinically Deaf his entire life!

He wears Hearing Aids and had to learn to Speak by reading Lips!

That said, he is in the process of having Ear Surgery that is State of the Art.

Nice observation, I assume you did not know this info?

Amazingly, in spite of all his set backs he became a Television Icon, Bodybuilding Hall of Famer, and stars on the "Apprentice" this Sunday on NBC at 9pm PST.

You care to share your Contributions to the world since you have Perfect Speech & Hearing?
    We'd love to see your Resume compared to Louie's

Strength & Honor
    WELL SAID!!

Great interview. I used to see lou as a ignorant douch, but he seems like a decent dude. Shawn, love all your interviews.

We know Lou from television and bodybuilding...we have no idea what he is like in private life.........so we can't truly evaluate his disposition or his character.....

I watched it last night.. He told Trump that when he use to compete he weighed 325lbs with 2% Bodyfat.. Bwahahaha! What a crock of shit..

I hope he's the first one out.
    "It's dark, and the mayne is hot"

Quote Originally Posted by boomermayne View Post
    I hope he's the first one out.
    Too late! It was Super Model, Cheryl Tieges!

Lou said he stays on for a while.

Strength & Honor

i think it's going to be awkward with big lou.
    Rob
    I build websites for bodybuilders, fitness/figure, and more!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast