Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Branch Warren Trains Back 18 Days Out & Trains Chest 19 Days out from the 2012 ASC - 2 Videos!

Default Branch Warren Trains Back 18 Days Out & Trains Chest 19 Days out from the 2012 ASC - 2 Videos!

This video is 100 pure Branch Warren. No frills, no interview, no bells or whistles. It's Branch Warren raw!

At about three weeks out from the 2012 Arnold, we sent filmmaker Seth Pascale down to Arlington, Texas to get the champ in action. In this video, Warren trains back and the only commentary is from the man with the plan, Johnnie Jackson. Warren is about to attempt to defend his Arnold Classic title against some big guns in the likes of Dennis Wolf, Evan Centopani and Dexter Jackson. As you can see from the video, Warren is doing everything he can to be the last man standing on the Arnold Classic stage.

Branch Warren, the reigning champion of the Arnold Classic, has been through a lot in the past year. Victories at the Arnold Classic and British Grand Prix, a quad tear that took him out of the Mr Olympia, and more recently the birth of a baby girl. Now he's on the hunt to protect his title in Columbus. We wanted to capture the true essence of the Branch Warren in the gym. So at three weeks out from the 2012 Arnold, we sent filmmaker Seth Pascale down to Arlington, Texas to get the champ in action. We got rid of the fancy edits, commentary and all the bells and whistles to focus directly on the Branch Warren workout experience. This video is 100% US grade A Branch Warren. We hope you enjoy!

Banned

Holy cow, he is HYOOGE! Everyone is talking about battle Wolf vs Ox, but I think Branch will retain AC title.

At about 6:18 when those plates are about to fall off I was for real holding my breath lol.
    "Yesterday don't mean shit"

I can always here Brian Dobson yelling, YEAH!! YEAH!! in all these metroflex videos...It is as common as apple pie.

Branch is looking bigger the i have ever seen him...Were those 180 pound dumbells he was pressing?

last man standing.

TWO TIME ARNOLD CLASSIC CHAMPION BABY !

We have another video of Branch that will be posted up on Monday. It's back training and the only commentary is JOJ. Its damn good!

of course... Upper body looks insane, but his injured leg ?

He doesn't look like a broken Branch (see what I did there?).

Also, did you see the way he was bouncing the weight of his chest? That don't look right... I know that's his style, but just go lighter and control the movement, let the muscle do the work.

FireShot Screen Capture #044 - 'Branch Warren Blasts Chest 3 Weeks Out from the ASC' - mdtv_musc.jpg

The super heavy "cheating" style from time to time probably shocks his muscles making them grow. Also, what do I know, I'm not an Arnold winner so I'll shut the fuck up.

Behemoth

GO FOR IT BRANCH!

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroFire View Post
    Also, did you see the way he was bouncing the weight of his chest? That don't look right... I know that's his style, but just go lighter and control the movement, let the muscle do the work.

The super heavy "cheating" style from time to time probably shocks his muscles making them grow. Also, what do I know, I'm not an Arnold winner so I'll shut the fuck up.
    ^ I don't understand why you wrote several sentences only to conclude that you don't know what you're talking about? If you had just left the first part, we would have been able to figure that out ourselves.

So, before all the "terrible form" comments pop up from the bro scientists, search MD for the video where Branch tells why. The end.

Craziest chest in the game.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

he's a beast!!!

14:32 what a great shot...........i wonder if he will step on stage with the cap on.............and he was quicker than IP MAN when he just grabbed one handle of the cable crossover and just the moment he grabbed the other handle he was doing the set...........that is crazy LOL

BRANCH RULES ALLLL!

Great video .The editor did a great job showing us most of hes sets thats how videos should be like .
    Branch is branch hes looking good.

insane! cant wait to see what he looks like on game day

Sick video! I liked how there was no commentary so it made it feel as though you were right there with him.
    Quote Originally Posted by modredtrenton View Post
    someone said 20 pounds of REAL muscle is all you can gain as a natty in you whole life

Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast