Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 18 to 34 of 87

Thread: Q & A with IFBB Pro Men's Athlete Rep, Bob Cicherillo!

  1. #18
    IFBB PRO chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5,834
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [N1ZMO] View Post
    Hello Robert .

    Will your contract here at MD tie you to this site like the others that are with MD meaning you cannot post on other forums ? though the guys on here do use gimmick accounts to post elsewhere but that's an entirely different matter so I digress, being as you are the Athletes Rep should you not be allowed to post on opposing forums to MD to help with questions etc or put misinformation straight ?.

    Take care Robert and welcome to MD


    I can post where I wish...obviously, the majority of my activity will be right here with the MD universe.

  2. #19
    Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ciy Hall
    Posts
    22,788
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Bob what made you get into being one of the top spokesmen for boduilding?

  3. #20

    Default

    bob,

    what was the best olympia lineup you personally competed in ?

  4. #21
    Barbarian [N1ZMO]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    648
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chick View Post
    I can post where I wish...obviously, the majority of my activity will be right here with the MD universe.
    Good stuff Robert - What color suit have you planned for the Arnold.

  5. #22
    IFBB Hall of Fame Shawn Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    23,331

    Default

    Shawn Ray & Bob Chick's 2012 MDTV Arnold Classic Video Preview:
    http://www.musculardevelopment.com/c...shawn-ray.html

  6. #23
    IFBB PRO chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5,834
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muscleten View Post
    bob,

    what was the best olympia lineup you personally competed in ?
    2002 was the only year I competed at the O...

  7. #24
    Nobody
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    HI bob, what do you eat in the off-season???

  8. #25

    Default

    So are 7th place onwards now judged at night? They compared the entire lineup at the Arnold at night compared to only top 6 previously.

  9. #26
    IFBB PRO chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5,834
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jwb View Post
    So are 7th place onwards now judged at night? They compared the entire lineup at the Arnold at night compared to only top 6 previously.

    We changed the rules last year at the Olympia meeting, adding in the Conformation of scoring Round at night

    It represents 50% of the final scoring round.

    Initially...it was only going to apply to the finalists...but we tweaked it as I (and others) didnt feel it was fair to not include the other competitors who could move up, or down, the placings...especially those with a mathematical chance to move into the money placings.

    Top 15 participate and are scored in all Pro League finals...

  10. #27
    IFBB PRO chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5,834
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charmed View Post
    HI bob, what do you eat in the off-season???

    All season is off season when your not competing..

  11. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chick View Post
    We changed the rules last year at the Olympia meeting, adding in the Conformation of scoring Round at night

    It represents 50% of the final scoring round.

    Initially...it was only going to apply to the finalists...but we tweaked it as I (and others) didnt feel it was fair to not include the other competitors who could move up, or down, the placings...especially those with a mathematical chance to move into the money placings.

    Top 15 participate and are scored in all Pro League finals...
    Great idea the guys 7 through 10 deserve that extra look.

  12. #29

    Default weight

    Hey bob, always been a fan of yours. Your still looking as large as a house, bigger than most pros that compete. Just curious, what your weight is?

  13. #30
    IFBB PRO chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5,834
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mwade18 View Post
    Hey bob, always been a fan of yours. Your still looking as large as a house, bigger than most pros that compete. Just curious, what your weight is?
    as much as I try to trim it down, I still seem to hover around the 270-75 range...

  14. #31
    IFBB Hall of Fame Shawn Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    23,331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chick View Post
    as much as I try to trim it down, I still seem to hover around the 270-75 range...
    What a Phenom!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  15. #32
    Dedicated Noob
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Vancouver British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    27
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Hey Shawn,

    Just wanted to give a shout out to you brother, im a huge fan of yours and your the reason i began bodybuilding your a huge inspiration and hopefully i can come down and train with you sometime.

  16. #33
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    72,691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chick View Post
    as much as I try to trim it down, I still seem to hover around the 270-75 range...
    Apparently 35 years of hard training will do that.

    You might want to look into CrossFit - my wife lost 20 pounds of muscle in a year doing it.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

  17. #34
    IFBB PRO chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5,834
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Ray View Post
    What a Phenom!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ah....you know how it is bro!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •