Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 69 to 85 of 87

Thread: Q & A with IFBB Pro Men's Athlete Rep, Bob Cicherillo!

  1. #69
    IFBB PRO chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5,859
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hillsy View Post
    what do pro bodybuilders eat when they travell on airoplanes?
    they eat food...

  2. #70
    Dedicated Noob
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Hey bob,

    Great to have you on MD!

    Can you give us any names of any up and coming amateurs you rate highly? And what do you think sets a pro apart from a good amateur? (apart from a pro card)

    Thanks

    Rob

  3. #71

    Default

    Bob

    what advice would you give for myself who would like to give bodybuilding a shot? Ive done a natural show and now Im doing my first NPc show, hub city fitness in jackson, Tn May 26, and I use over the counter hormonals only because even though I disagree with us laws I have respect for them. I am educated and if I could legally I would do one or two cycles a year while competing. what would you say to someone who really wants to take his physque to the next level but his only option due to his personal values is to do it legally?

    sincerely, John

  4. #72
    IFBB PRO - Beni Lopez / Moderator / Forum Facilitator lil mama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    13,767

    Default

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by chick View Post
    they eat food...

  5. #73
    youngitalianstallion
    Guest

    Default

    Bob which are the biggest mistakes that you made when you were young and started training?

  6. #74
    Nobody Muhammad Anas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Hi
    I have a question about some muscle imbalance. May I get some help?

  7. #75
    IFBB PRO chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5,859
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robw88 View Post
    Hey bob,

    Great to have you on MD!

    Can you give us any names of any up and coming amateurs you rate highly? And what do you think sets a pro apart from a good amateur? (apart from a pro card)

    Thanks

    Rob

    No really...I don't follow the amateurs much anymore...looks like the talent pool is getting a little thin, though..

  8. #76
    IFBB PRO chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5,859
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmeton View Post
    Bob

    what advice would you give for myself who would like to give bodybuilding a shot? Ive done a natural show and now Im doing my first NPc show, hub city fitness in jackson, Tn May 26, and I use over the counter hormonals only because even though I disagree with us laws I have respect for them. I am educated and if I could legally I would do one or two cycles a year while competing. what would you say to someone who really wants to take his physque to the next level but his only option due to his personal values is to do it legally?

    sincerely, John

    Values are to be respected..give yourself a chance to compete against those at your own level...here are plentyof natural shows, and plenty hat aren't that you could still beat some people IF you're good enough. I trained from 13-21 natural and won plenty of titles.

  9. #77
    IFBB PRO chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5,859
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad Anas View Post
    Hi
    I have a question about some muscle imbalance. May I get some help?
    Sure...ask away

  10. #78
    Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Holiday, Florida
    Posts
    66,236

    Default

    You ever speak to Tom Prince?

    And why do the bikini girls get the title "Olympia" and the 202/212 have a "Showdown"?
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

  11. #79
    Muscle Head
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    22
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Bob, where do you stand on empty stomach cardio after waking? Seems to be a hot topic (again) here lately?
    Also, loving the Last Rep "Reality Check." Keep it coming.

  12. #80

    Default

    Hey Bob, I always liked your Road to the Olympia's and other pro interviews over at BB com. Also your War for the Worlds was great. And the training tips are cool.

    Are you going to be interviewing in that style again? Or doing any training tip videos?

    I honestly haven't seen a The Last Rep yet, I liked you on Pro Bodybuilding Weekly, you and Dan were the best. Used to listen to it on the train home from the gym - the one night a week I wouldn't sleep on the way home (I had 2 hours...). But I plan to catch up on The Last Rep soon!

  13. #81
    Nobody
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Hey Bob,

    Was great to meet you at the St. Louis Pro Bikini last month.

    "Little John"

  14. #82
    Muscle Head
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    22
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Hey Chick,

    Love ya buddy! in 2013 are we gonna see a revamp of "The Last Rep?" I really enjoyed hearing you and Peter going back and forth when you were at the newsdesk!

  15. #83
    Administrator Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    noisserped
    Posts
    17,625
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roughouse View Post
    Hey Chick,

    Love ya buddy! in 2013 are we gonna see a revamp of "The Last Rep?" I really enjoyed hearing you and Peter going back and forth when you were at the newsdesk!
    Adina has said she wants to try an get some new episodes of The Last Rep this year.

  16. #84

    Default

    Hey Bob. Are you going to be at the Arnold, and more specifically, the Expo?

  17. #85

    Default

    Hey Bob. What up?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •