Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Q & A with IFBB Pro Men's Athlete Rep, Bob Cicherillo!

Quote Originally Posted by -DNTS- View Post
    Bob, what do you think about massive drugs dosages, pros take, mentioned lately on the baords?

How much you've used when you were competing?

What was the most you've heard that someone is taking back then?

Thanks

I think most of the stories you hear are just that...stories. Greatly exaggerated. Most of the massive dosages I've witnessed over the years have been by local amateurs with horrible genetics....they believe that the drugs will be the great equalizer...They're not.

Nobody

Default hey bob, are you gonna be at the ronnie coleman classic this weekend ?

hey bob, are you gonna be at the ronnie coleman classic this weekend ?

Quote Originally Posted by chick View Post
    I think most of the stories you hear are just that...stories. Greatly exaggerated. Most of the massive dosages I've witnessed over the years have been by local amateurs with horrible genetics....they believe that the drugs will be the great equalizer...They're not.
    I have no beef with people who use anabolics/steroids because it is their choice to do so. My beef is with the people who think that some of the natural guys are on the illegal drugs when they are genetically gifted/extremely conditioned... I know that younger people are using these cause they see the enormous size and strength of Jay, Ronnie, Phil, Branch, Kai, etc... and want to be just like that, when it is such a few percentage of people actually will... Your thoughts?

BTW, I enjoy watching the last rep!! Keep it up!

Dedicated Noob

Bob do you believe there's any truth to what is printed on that 'muscle missions' website, that there's a strong illuminati connection with the Weiders dating back to Arnold's day? do you think there could possibly have been information concerning it in Serge Nubret's book which was stopped from being released by his family after his mysterious illness and subsequent death?

i just had a craving for some cookies and i haven't had anything like that for a long time so i'm having some of these chocolate cream biscuits and they are made in the United Arab emirates

have you ever had chocolate cookies?
    http://krohdaddi.tumblr.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by bolsen
    Whatever you do, don't take a screenshot and post that pm...

just off-hand do you know what the life expectancy for someone born in 1938 was?

Nobody

I know this is way off base guys, but I wondered if anyone knew how I could get copies of two Issues of Muscular Development I was on the cover of, as well as featured in a 35 page layout? I have the May 2002 issue, but I wanted copies of the July?? 2003 that I was in.. this is Laura Shay Selway..thanks :+)))

have you heard the good word, brother?

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Why did the NPC decide to let the top 2 in each class turn pro? Dont you think this will water down the competiton even more? I mean, the 2nd place BW isnt going to cause a big stir in the 212 class?

And why do you dislike womens bbing? And if you could, would you discontinue it?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi_ View Post
    Bob do you believe there's any truth to what is printed on that 'muscle missions' website, that there's a strong illuminati connection with the Weiders dating back to Arnold's day? do you think there could possibly have been information concerning it in Serge Nubret's book which was stopped from being released by his family after his mysterious illness and subsequent death?

LOL....Muscle Who?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi_ View Post

LOL....Muscle Who?

Dedicated Noob

sounds like they've got to you too..

I enjoy the last rep.

I may ask questions later. I have read some of your posts on bodybuilding.com

Nobody

what do pro bodybuilders eat when they travell on airoplanes?

Nobody

i agree Bob, i am a competative powerlifter and have always found the guys that lift the best usually take the least ammount of drugs and in most cases could beat alot of the guys even if they were drug free.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast