Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Stefan Havlik wins Arnold Classic Amateur 2012 Play-by-Play - with Giles Thomas and Ron Harris!

Thumbs up Stefan Havlik wins Arnold Classic Amateur 2012 Play-by-Play - with Giles Thomas and Ron Harris!

Last edited by Adina Zanolli; March 1st, 2012 at 03:23 PM.

Classic up to 175cm. (best class of the 3 here today)

1 – Jesus Britos – Last year’s Arnold classic class winner. Bit outsized here this time around,

2 – Rafael Tonatithu Arriaga Gonzalez – Not in the running here sadly.

3 – Giansante Gabrielle - Good upper body, thick quads. Glutes are ripped to hell. Nice aesthetics. More impressive when he poses, comes alive.

4 – Tony Roberts - Competed here last year, took 4th if I remember rightly? Levrone lookalike! Incredible shoulder to waist differential. Light in the legs and lacks lower body conditioning.

5 – Damian Witkowski - Tiny waist, nice and full. Awesome taper. A front runner.

6 – Bob Reiner - Out of his depth here.

7 – Chantha Yun - Made top 3 here last year, thick but lacks detail.

15 – Bobby Khan - Shredded, full, good balance, perfect symmetry.

16 – Kellen Oldham - Crazy lat flare in the front double bicep, no sheen, needs oil. 2 kg off this look and he’d be a top 5 finisher, not today though. Lack detail, shame as he’s good.

17 – Dmitry Yashankin - Looks one of the biggest up there. Thick abs and chest. Bit stomach distension. Quad’s striated big time.

18 – Aleksander Barbashin - Very impressive, glutes and chest crazy detail!

19 – Rick Lindsay - Good upper body thickness, needs to be harder to make a dent here today.

20 – Marcello Rafaelli - Best back shots up there, huge delts. Amazing calves.

At first glance immediate standout’s are – 4, 15, 18 and 20.

Classic up to 180cm

24 – Denis Maleev - Standout quads, thick pecs,

25 – Alexander Kamenskly - Uber-wide shoulders, legs could be drier. Lacks deep detail especially in the abs.

26 – Emmanuel Banks - A true ‘classic’ shape, small waist, tiny joints, not shredded but nice overall look to his physique. Nice full arms, great muscle bellies. A real Serge Nubret throwback kind of shape. Mini Shawn Roden. Could do well here if shape is rewarded over the thicker guys. Might surprise us.

27 – Aleksei Shaev - Looks almost too big for this class, how did he make weight? Hollow bones maybe?

29 – Anderson Ramos - Fantastic legs, good condition. Big chunky lats.

30 – Michal Sitter - Took 2nd here last year, bigger and harder than he was here last year. Big heavy quads, unreal teardrop hanging over his knees. Big full back, plenty of size and detail. Wow, side tricep shot just hit me like a ton of bricks! Is he getting harder the more he poses?

31 – Oleksander Kyslyi - Great balance, looks soft stood nest to number 32, but most would!

32 – Galli Alessandro - The winner for me I’d say. Totally diced and sliced. Leg detail is sick! Perect conditioning. Holy moley, just turned to the back, glutes and lats are just in unreal condition. I’m almost speechless!

33 – Serhll Palkin - Muddy tan, some good bodyparts, just wish he was harder with lots more detail, torn left bicep?

34 – No name on sheet? (will look into it) - Freaky quads, meaty chest.

Immediate standouts – 30, 27 and 32.

Classic over 180cm

28 – Gerardo Samaniego - Definitely a classic shape, one of the smaller up there but what a shape! No weaknesses. Definite top 3.

38 – Duncan Stewart Milloy - Needs to be sharper, bit out of his depth here.

39 – Harrison Pol - Taken off stage, cramps?

40 – Amado Xavier Moura - Impressive! Great balance, nice flow to his physique, dry as sticks. Could win this. Between him and 28 for the win I think.

41 – Takis Venios - Not the best taper but holding plenty of size. Awkward posing, jerky.

42 – Luiz Vinicius Exaltacao - Looks great in some poses and poor in others. Front the back he is not as impressive as he is from the front or side.

43 – Roberto Andre De Meirelles - Wide as hell, big delts set it all off nicely.

Immediate standouts – 28, 40 and 42.

Damn these names

Jeff Binns is our photographer with Danille Delikat uploading. You can find the pics here:
    http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/...eventcode=1500

...Our man Shawn doing a sterling job on the emceeing!

- For me so far number 32 in the tall class is the standout of the day thus far, his condition is totally insane!!! Overall winner I predict...

- Posing routines now for the finalists in each class, will list them as soon as I have them in my hand any minute now...

- Overall I'd say the standard and quantity are both up on the 'classic' classes at the Arnold this year...This class is growing every year...Is massive in the UK and Europe, has been now for the past 5-6 years...Gives the lighter guys more chances to compete...

Quote Originally Posted by SeanTD View Post
    Damn these names

Ha ha, tell me about it! Shawn's false teeth nearly fell out calling some of them out!

Shawn Ray is at the mic as MC and has to see each and every one of those names!

Still in the damn airport! Us air sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage View Post
    Still in the damn airport! Us air sucks
    I made my flight yesterday by only ten minutes! I am just thankful to be here!

Quote Originally Posted by FitAdina View Post
    I made my flight yesterday by only ten minutes! I am just thankful to be here!
    Yea but I'm a procrastinating dumb ass...lesson learned

Quote Originally Posted by FitAdina View Post
    Shawn Ray is at the mic as MC and has to see each and every one of those names!
    Couple of guys have had their music go wrong and have looked at Shawn is if it's his fault! Funny.

Okay, here we go, awards now - top 5, under 175cm -

5th - Number 20 - Marcello Rafaelli
    4th - Number 15 - Bobby Khan
    3rd - Number 5 - Damian Witkowski
    2nd - Number 18 - Aleksander Barbashin
    1st - Number 17 - Dmitry Yashankin

Top 5, Under 180cm -

5th - Number 24 - Denis Maleev
    4th - Number 31 - Oleksander Kyslyi
    3rd - Number 27 - Aleksei Shaev
    2nd - Number 30 - Michal Sitter
    1st - Number 32 - Galli Alessandro