Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Arnold Amateur Bodybuilding Pre-Judging Callout Videos

Default Arnold Amateur Bodybuilding Pre-Judging Callout Videos

Cheers for the vids Butch!!

Going by this vid & forgive me as Im not too sure who is who in the Super heavies, but looks to be the guy in the red posing trunks show to win/lose,he is looking fuller and bigger in all poses, competitior to his right in the comparison at the end in second or maybe batteling it 1/2.. I would be greatful if any1 can clarify their names!
    Looks like good quality competitors in all classes!
    Last edited by GunsXV; March 3rd, 2012 at 02:51 AM.
    \_(**)_/

621 looks somewhat like jason huh,630,645 got a great back,holy shit 671....is he an amatuer........fucking wide.........if he turns pro here he can jump into the arnold pro...and will finish top 6 IMO........the other guy standing right to 671 has also a huge lat spread but i think he does not flow well........i mean not to troll it is just what is see

671 is going to get the pro card can someone tell me his name????????

Spotter

http://clips.team-andro.com/watch/e231b3ca90055fa548be/arnold-amateur-1st-callout-super-heavyweight-prejudging-2012
    for a better quality

671 is nowhere near a pro card, sorry buddy, I even wondered, what was he doing here, he is out of shape, symmetry and color...
    673 has the best chances now, he is Alexey Shabunya, from Russia, and 672 is Daniel Toth (Tóth Dániel) from Hungary. These two are going to battle for that pro card.
    Daniel has a better overall look, but the Russian has a wider clavicle with better shoulders and back. Daniel is also dryer and more symmetrical. The judges have their jobs now, but I think Daniel should win. If they give it to the russian, he will never win any pro shows, look at Robert Burneika, he is huge, and tall, and dry, but he will never be in a top 6 at the O, but Daniel with his frame has the potential to build up more muscle everywhere and still look symmetrical and get in the mix with the best in a few years (3-5). The russian guy has long legs and arms which is unfortunate for him.

Are they retarted? Do the pose when the judge tells you omfg

Quote Originally Posted by Kain6033 View Post
    http://clips.team-andro.com/watch/e231b3ca90055fa548be/arnold-amateur-1st-callout-super-heavyweight-prejudging-2012
    for a better quality

671 is nowhere near a pro card, sorry buddy, I even wondered, what was he doing here, he is out of shape, symmetry and color...
    673 has the best chances now, he is Alexey Shabunya, from Russia, and 672 is Daniel Toth (Tóth Dániel) from Hungary. These two are going to battle for that pro card.
    Daniel has a better overall look, but the Russian has a wider clavicle with better shoulders and back. Daniel is also dryer and more symmetrical. The judges have their jobs now, but I think Daniel should win. If they give it to the russian, he will never win any pro shows, look at Robert Burneika, he is huge, and tall, and dry, but he will never be in a top 6 at the O, but Daniel with his frame has the potential to build up more muscle everywhere and still look symmetrical and get in the mix with the best in a few years (3-5). The russian guy has long legs and arms which is unfortunate for him.
    I though it may be Alexy he is hands down the winner of this catagory from the video fotage, legs and back destroying other competitors, chest is full round like a house as well. Most complete from a mile away. Nice close up video thanks for the link! Right Im off to hit Chest & Tris!
    \_(**)_/

Quote Originally Posted by schulz View Post
    Are they retarted? Do the pose when the judge tells you omfg
    "Retarted"?

How ironic.

They obviously understand very little English hence why they're having trouble following the calls.

for a better quality

i m talking about the guy in red trunks i might have not seen those numbers clearly........but the guy in red trunks wins whether he is shabunya or toth............bytheway toth looks blocky IMO

for a better quality

yeah i was talking about 673....the md video was somewhat pixelated so my bad........yeah SHABUNYA for the win

you know every fucking bodybuilding show ive been to, pro and amateur, the guys are too dumb to know what the hell it means to "spread out" "make some space", some guys dont even know how to stand on a number or take a picture with a trophy, and apparently these guys cant even hear the judges call poses. Its disgraceful and pathetic
    Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

673 needs to put more synthol in his legs, then he would do some damage with the Pro's if he came in peeled.

Quote Originally Posted by Manowar View Post
    673 needs to put more synthol in his legs, then he would do some damage with the Pro's if he came in peeled.
    not sure if srs or if following rockyIII's protocols