Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Arnold Classic 2012 Wrap Up videos w/Chick, Solomon, Coleman, Ray, Levrone, Farah & Raaaaambod!

Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    ^ If everyone says that, maybe you need to think about the tone of your commentary.

Well, if it's about A) Balance - Branch fails on the leg. If it's about B) symmetry - Branch fails miserably. If it's about C) mass - Branch wins. If it's about D) overall physique - Branch is in 8th place. If it's about E) conditioning - Branch is like 5th place.
    Again, why does branch win Mass? His arms/delts/back barely exist in some shots, and he is dwarfed by Wolf and Evan. His lower body is thicker. How does he carry more mass then Evan or Wolf?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Chode Logan View Post
    Wtf was Dan Solomon watching? Conditioning he wins hands down!?! There was easily 4 guys in equal or better condition then him.

Is this the twilight zone?
    I understand ya bro...I really do! This is just how it is, was and always will be..They don;t like having mutliple champs for Arnold and Mr o. kai over phil Ac 2010?? Ronnie over Jay mr 01?? Jay over vic 07 mr O?? See the trends. All the champ of either of those 2 shows has to do is come back in shape..Believe me, i thought brach's back doubles, and rear lat were very weak.. Really weak! Its just how it goes.. Accepatance bro

BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo_29 View Post
    Anyone else saw Bob C.'s eyes light up when Dan said Branch Warren out-conditioned everyone in the lineup? lmfaoo im gonna print screen that too epic
    Ya I seen em. I noticed it as well

Quote Originally Posted by rtruse View Post
    I understand ya bro...I really do! This is just how it is, was and always will be..They don;t like having mutliple champs for Arnold and Mr o. kai over phil Ac 2010?? Ronnie over Jay mr 01?? Jay over vic 07 mr O?? See the trends. All the champ of either of those 2 shows has to do is come back in shape..Believe me, i thought brach's back doubles, and rear lat were very weak.. Really weak! Its just how it goes.. Accepatance bro
    Hug me :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Chode Logan View Post
    Hug me :-(
    Can't stand Branch Warren anymore.

Group hug?

I wonder what are those things that the pros do according to Kevin Levrone.

Quote Originally Posted by lefthanded31 View Post
    I wonder what are those things that the pros do according to Kevin Levrone.
    eat rice cakes

Dan Solomon looks like a meth addict.

Behemoth

wtf!!!!!! is ronnie babbling about in the video? This ninja just said branch could win the "O" lmfao. If phil or jay dont compete maybe lol branch win an "O"

Default ok

im ok with the results but i thought dennis had a wow factor about his physique in certain shots. his double bicep shot was insane. what about eduardo correa? he got shafted man. i would have had him 5th or 6th. dude was ripped, complete, and had really good shape. i know he's short but he does pack alot of mass on that frame.

I must say, Kevin Lavrone is so bloody hot...my god. Oh and gutted it wasn't Wolf's night!

corland45

Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    Dan Solomon is the biggest SKANK in bodybuilding. What are his credentials... he probably has some, but I don't know about it. Someone please enlighten me?
    His surname alone should be enough to know his involvement in bbing.

BBing is first and foremeost run by jews, at the professional level. Much like all media publications and entertainment.

Your lack of understanding of the realities of the world is sickening

Quote Originally Posted by Blkhulk25 View Post
    wtf!!!!!! is ronnie babbling about in the video? This ninja just said branch could win the "O" lmfao. If phil or jay dont compete maybe lol branch win an "O"
    Hell, thing is you never know with the judging you get at these shows. It's crazy.
    A standard is set when performance is taken to a new level.

They all sound politically correct in what they're saying...gotta walk the company line. Don't wanna "argue" one MD athlete over another...

This "story" crap is going to make me vomit, did Vince McMahon buy the IFBB? Is this the fucking WWE? Branch got a gift because his story was the most interesting, it's all we've heard all weekend. When did it become "story-building?".

We get it.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast