Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Arnold Classic 2012 Wrap Up videos w/Chick, Solomon, Coleman, Ray, Levrone, Farah & Raaaaambod!

Okay I had a seizure, but I'm okay now.

Anyways, I personally thought the biggest story of the weekend was Dennis Wolf get ass-raped out of $80,000.

Quote Originally Posted by Chode Logan View Post
    Okay I had a seizure, but I'm okay now.

Anyways, I personally thought the biggest story of the weekend was Dennis Wolf get ass-raped out of $80,000.
    The Arnold "Most Wonderful Story Award "

I'm not gonna waste a min of time listening to anything Dan & Bob have to say about this show after their commentary (webcast)....and interview of Branch after the show. Why? It'll be more of the same...sickening display of Branch Warren love fest.

As mad as I am about Branch winning I just want to say thank you to MD for covering the show. Lots of good video content and interviews. Good addition to the team with Bob and Dan. Sean seems like a real sincere guy who is a fan of the sport.

The hate has nothing to do with MD. It's with the IFBB and terrible judging.

All I ask is that MD covers somewhere somehow the disappointment that the fans have in this year's decision.

Branch was not the best bodybuilder this weekend. The fans have spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroFire View Post
    As mad as I am about Branch winning I just want to say thank you to MD for covering the show. Lots of good video content and interviews. Good addition to the team with Bob and Dan. Sean seems like a real sincere guy who is a fan of the sport.

All I ask is that MD covers somewhere somehow the disappointment that the fans have in this year's decision.

I want to see Dennis Wolf read the poll where pretty much everyone voted that he won.

1. Dennis reading the poll.
    2. IFBB judges having their faces rubbed in the poll.
    3. Branch Warren reading the poll, handing the trophy to Dennis, begging the bodybuilding community for forgiveness, then wearing this sign during the olympia:

cheater_sign_m.jpg

Yep. That would do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex1247 View Post
    I'm not gonna waste a min of time listening to anything Dan & Bob have to say about this show after their commentary (webcast)....and interview of Branch after the show. Why? It'll be more of the same...sickening display of Branch Warren love fest.
    ^ I am not watching this bullshit video.

Quote Originally Posted by Chode Logan View Post
    I want to see Dennis Wolf read the poll where pretty much everyone voted that he won.
    ^ I will make it happen.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Quote Originally Posted by corland45 View Post
    His surname alone should be enough to know his involvement in bbing.

BBing is first and foremeost run by jews, at the professional level. Much like all media publications and entertainment.

Your lack of understanding of the realities of the world is sickening
    Corland finally shows up... mad respekt yo.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroFire View Post

Yup, that i almost forgot to say.

Thanks MD for giving me and the rest of us the best coverage possible from 6to 8 weeks out up to now of the training and interview videos. Great job

You gotta give branch a break though, he probably has to look at the photos and realize that yes he was not the best bodybuilder in columbus, ohio. i'm sure he won't admit it online or through video but i'm sure in his house he will probably say " shit..now that i see these photos i probably got a away with murder lol"..

Freak of Nature

Good coverage guys!

Quote Originally Posted by muscleten View Post
    You gotta give branch a break though, he probably has to look at the photos and realize that yes he was not the best bodybuilder in columbus, ohio. i'm sure he won't admit it online or through video but i'm sure in his house he will probably say " shit..now that i see these photos i probably got a away with murder lol"..
    Branch is a good dude and I have a lot of respect for him but he just wasnt the best bodybuilder in Columbus on Saturday. He got a gift

boooooooo, judges

A lot of strong opinions out there. -- As most of you know, in the weeks leading up to the contest I was very open with my opinion that DENNIS WOLF would win it. With Jay, Phil, Kai and Victor out of the contest, it appeared that the stage was set for a Wolf victory. -- After speaking to several judges, it's clear that the view from the judges table (only a few feet from the stage) may have been a bit different than the way it appeared on the video monitors. The general feedback from the judges was that (up close - under the lights) Branch had an advantage in terms of dry, detailed, grainy, well conditioned muscle. -- Personally, I'm a big fan of Wolf's incredible shoulder to waist proportions along with the quad sweep that make him very tough to beat from the front. -- As far as our webcast commentary is concerned, Branch's ability to go from the Operating Room - To the Delivery Room - To the Winners Circle is a remarkable story.....regardless of who you were rooting for.

Behemoth

corland i dont know about the jew thing i mean arnold(is german) and held a few titles lol.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Solomon View Post
    A lot of strong opinions out there. -- As most of you know, in the weeks leading up to the contest I was very open with my opinion that DENNIS WOLF would win it. With Jay, Phil, Kai and Victor out of the contest, it appeared that the stage was set for a Wolf victory. -- After speaking to several judges, it's clear that the view from the judges table (only a few feet from the stage) may have been a bit different than the way it appeared on the video monitors. The general feedback from the judges was that (up close - under the lights) Branch had an advantage in terms of dry, detailed, grainy, well conditioned muscle. -- Personally, I'm a big fan of Wolf's incredible shoulder to waist proportions along with the quad sweep that make him very tough to beat from the front. -- As far as our webcast commentary is concerned, Branch's ability to go from the Operating Room - To the Delivery Room - To the Winners Circle is a remarkable story.....regardless of who you were rooting for.
    No doubt respect you Dan, for your position in this sport. I would love to work in "the game" and I feel I could learn a lot from the guys here at MD and elsewhere. I just feel like you're not saying much. In other words, it is easy to say the videos show something other than what was experienced in real life, because almost none of us were in attendance last night. I've heard the same thing after nearly every show where the fans saw photos and videos from a million angles and disagreed with the IFBB judging and color commentary.

Let me go on record and say that Branch Warren circa 2009 was one of the most incredible bodybuilders of my day. Look through my post history and you will see that I hoped for him to win the 2009 Olympia.

It's one thing to state opinions, but it's another thing to say that we don't have eyes simply because we weren't there. In this case, I'd try my damndest to get better videographers and photographers because they clearly aren't doing a good job. For the announcers to be shocked at the OVERWHELMING fan backlash to the IFBB judging is preposterous. I understand that MD and its staff do not do the judging, but I highly suggest that MD and its staff be honest with its fans and address our concerns where valid rather than ignoring us. If I am out of line, please, fans and MD tell me and I will apologize. I respect the forums and its rules, and I would like to see objective reporting. Storylines are fine, it's entertaining, but for the love of BODYBUILDING, report objective facts about the bodybuilders rather than pretending the fans can't see it.

I tuned out as soon as Branch was announced the winner. We all knew who won.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast