Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Arnold Classic 2012 Wrap Up videos w/Chick, Solomon, Coleman, Ray, Levrone, Farah & Raaaaambod!

Dear IFBB Judges: Your cracked out fuck-tarded trout mouth frog lipped judging panel has me confused on what they are looking for?, You award a beautiful, symmetrical, graceful physique in the likes of Phil Heath a OLYMPIA TITLE but turn around a few months later and award a totally opposite blob of muscle on a tiny 5'6 frame physique the Arnold Classic trophy? Im confused on which training method I should choose? Theres the perfect form of Phil Heath then theres the out of control throwing of the weights and cursing at them while performing horrible form. It seems like HEAD JUDGE Jim Rockell and company cant make up their minds on what they are looking for in the form of an IFBB world champion? Blob of muscle with no detail or a beautiful work of art with flowing lines 3d popping muscle? Im confused???

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleMike04 View Post
    Dear IFBB Judges: Your cracked out fuck-tarded trout mouth frog lipped judging panel has me confused on what they are looking for?, You award a beautiful, symmetrical, graceful physique in the likes of Phil Heath a OLYMPIA TITLE but turn around a few months later and award a totally opposite blob of muscle on a tiny 5'6 frame physique the Arnold Classic trophy? Im confused on which training method I should choose? Theres the perfect form of Phil Heath then theres the out of control throwing of the weights and cursing at them while performing horrible form. It seems like HEAD JUDGE Jim Rockell and company cant make up their minds on what they are looking for in the form of an IFBB world champion? Blob of muscle with no detail or a beautiful work of art with flowing lines 3d popping muscle? Im confused???

here is a clue for you...Phil wasn't in the show

I'm not trying to add to your flame of hate, although I enjoy it, but I seriously doubt Branch is 5'6. I bet he's 5'5 with shoes on. Did you see how small he looked when the normal people came on to give him the award for most muscular/best poser?

Quote Originally Posted by chick View Post
    ...or was he?

Quote Originally Posted by chick View Post
    Come on though Bob. Branch over Dennis and Evan? Really?

Phil didn't need there be there. His spirit was alive in Dennis and Evan (tear). They have way more beautiful, symmetrical physiques than Branch.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroFire View Post
    Come on though Bob. Branch over Dennis and Evan? Really?

Phil didn't need there be there. His spirit was alive in Dennis and Evan (tear). They have way more beautiful, symmetrical physiques than Branch.
    And in other news Putin wins in a landslide, Iran is developing nuclear power to augment their oil wealth and the womanizing Newt is still trying to win the nomination against the rich Mormon while Rush calls college students sluts and banks more oxycotin for his next sex tourism trip to the ancestral land of Victor Martinez

Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

Quote Originally Posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
    And in other news Putin wins in a landslide, Iran is developing nuclear power to augment their oil wealth and the womanizing Newt is still trying to win the nomination against the rich Mormon while Rush calls college students sluts and banks more oxycotin for his next sex tourism trip to the ancestral land of Victor Martinez

Now back to your regularly scheduled program.
    Don't try to distract me with these inconsequential issues.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroFire View Post
    Don't try to distract me with these inconsequential issues.
    lol

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345