Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 77

Thread: Arnold Classic 2012 Wrap Up videos w/Chick, Solomon, Coleman, Ray, Levrone, Farah & Raaaaambod!

  1. #1

    Default Arnold Classic 2012 Wrap Up videos w/Chick, Solomon, Coleman, Ray, Levrone, Farah & Raaaaambod!


  2. #2

    Default

    Dunno how I missed this, was refreshing for 20 mins looking for it

  3. #3

    Default

    that's the secret? Burger?

  4. #4

    Default

    LOL @ arguing about which leg branch had injured...


  5. #5
    Mass Monster majrminer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In pursuit
    Posts
    5,035
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Branch's right leg is visibly down. Flex Wheeler is about to lose a stripe in his reporting integrity.

    LMAO at Evan killing a double hamburger... just like he said in his video from a couple weeks back. His cheat meal is a double hamburger, fries, and a coke. Wonder if he had the fries and a coke?

    Anyone familiar with day-of-contest eating... he can eat almost anything at this point, right?
    Last edited by majrminer; March 3rd, 2012 at 06:16 PM.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

  6. #6
    Iron Addict Angelo_29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in CT
    Posts
    3,356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    Branch's left leg is visibly down. Flex Wheeler is about to lose a stripe in his reporting integrity.

    LMAO at Evan killing a double hamburger... just like he said in his video from a couple weeks back. His cheat meal is a double hamburger, fries, and a coke. Wonder if he had the fries and a coke?

    Anyone familiar with day-of-contest eating... he can eat almost anything at this point, right?
    You do realize he injured his RIGHT LEG right? See you don't even know what leg it is. Cut the crap guys in the stream it was hard to see what leg unless all you did was stare at the damn leg for his entire routine. In the pics it's easier to see if you stare forever at his leg and nothing else. Freaking Jay cutler has bigger leg imbalances for crying out loud..branches is so small it's not even worth mentioning...you even confused the leg...just end it lol you guys are too much..you symmetrical gods you...

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    171
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    WOW!! Based on pics, interviews, and positioning from previous shows this is the best Arnold i've followed since becoming a fan. Was it me, or did Branch's back look very loose and plain. To my eyes he lacked a lot of detail that Wolf and Evan had, but IDK...That said he's an animal to get up there today, and have a good shot at retaining. I would say 95% of the pros today would never have been able to recover that quick let alone win the 2nd biggest show in BB. IMO by the way they looked it should go Dennis,Branch,Evan,Pak,and Dex..It will however go Branch,Dennis,Evan,Dex,pak...Branch is the returning champ and he's in good condition. If a champ is conditioned, and nobody is BLOWING him out of the water the judges always give them the "champs benefit" For it to go any other way we would have had to seen Wolf, or Evan come in looking like something the judges never seen. Theres a reason why Jay Cutler is the only man to re gain after losing....This show is similar to Jay and Phil from the 10 Mr o. Jay looked great, Phil looked unreal, but both of them were good enough to win, so the champ takes the tie. Same thing here..Branch looks good, Dennis looks great, and both are good enough to win. There for champ gets the nod! Congrats Branch!

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angelo_29 View Post
    You do realize he injured his RIGHT LEG right? See you don't even know what leg it is. Cut the crap guys in the stream it was hard to see what leg unless all you did was stare at the damn leg for his entire routine. In the pics it's easier to see if you stare forever at his leg and nothing else. Freaking Jay cutler has bigger leg imbalances for crying out loud..branches is so small it's not even worth mentioning...you even confused the leg...just end it lol you guys are too much..you symmetrical gods you...
    I think Branch's legs look fine, the issue is his upper body and always has been. He rehabbed his leg brilliantly. It's what's above it that looks like a train wreck to me.

  9. #9
    Mass Monster majrminer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In pursuit
    Posts
    5,035
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    ^ No I didn't. And besides the leg, you're gonna sit here and tell me he out-conditioned everyone?

    Angelo_29 is always going around the forums with his angry posts. Try some Zoloft brother.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rtruse View Post
    WOW!! Based on pics, interviews, and positioning from previous shows this is the best Arnold i've followed since becoming a fan. Was it me, or did Branch's back look very loose and plain. To my eyes he lacked a lot of detail that Wolf and Evan had, but IDK...That said he's an animal to get up there today, and have a good shot at retaining. I would say 95% of the pros today would never have been able to recover that quick let alone win the 2nd biggest show in BB. IMO by the way they looked it should go Dennis,Branch,Evan,Pak,and Dex..It will however go Branch,Dennis,Evan,Dex,pak...Branch is the returning champ and he's in good condition. If a champ is conditioned, and nobody is BLOWING him out of the water the judges always give them the "champs benefit" For it to go any other way we would have had to seen Wolf, or Evan come in looking like something the judges never seen. Theres a reason why Jay Cutler is the only man to re gain after losing....This show is similar to Jay and Phil from the 10 Mr o. Jay looked great, Phil looked unreal, but both of them were good enough to win, so the champ takes the tie. Same thing here..Branch looks good, Dennis looks great, and both are good enough to win. There for champ gets the nod! Congrats Branch!
    The champion should never get the nod, that is ridiculous. The guy who looks the best should win, no questions or politics. Why the hell should he have an advantage due to last year's placing? I thought they judged physiques?


    He shouldn't have won last year either.

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    ^ No I didn't. And besides the leg, you're gonna sit here and tell me he out-conditioned everyone?
    His story was the most charming, thus he wins.

  12. #12
    Mass Monster majrminer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In pursuit
    Posts
    5,035
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chode Logan View Post
    His story was the most charming, thus he wins.
    Alright, I'll give it to him. He was kinda charming
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

  13. #13

    Default

    Wtf was Dan Solomon watching? Conditioning he wins hands down!?! There was easily 4 guys in equal or better condition then him.



    WHAT IS GOING ON



    Is this the twilight zone?

  14. #14
    Iron Addict Angelo_29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in CT
    Posts
    3,356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    ^ No I didn't. And besides the leg, you're gonna sit here and tell me he out-conditioned everyone?

    Angelo_29 is always going around the forums with his angry posts. Try some Zoloft brother.
    Hahaha, idk why everyone says that im not angry one bit..just want you to realize how unjust you're being by bashing his leg when you can't even say with certainty which leg looks off. And I did not tell you he outconditioned everyone, i called you out on not being able to differentiate which leg had an injury. I won't even comment on who i have winning because i've been rooting for Dexter Jackson since before prejudging...not changing who im rooting for because of what i've seen in pics and in videos. But just for the record I laughed as i wrote my initial comment ...guys just cut the leg stuff out srsly.

  15. #15
    Mass Monster majrminer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In pursuit
    Posts
    5,035
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Dan Solomon is the biggest SKANK in bodybuilding. What are his credentials... he probably has some, but I don't know about it. Someone please enlighten me?
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

  16. #16
    Mass Monster majrminer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In pursuit
    Posts
    5,035
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angelo_29 View Post
    Hahaha, idk why everyone says that im not angry one bit..just want you to realize how unjust you're being by bashing his leg when you can't even say with certainty which leg looks off. And I did not tell you he outconditioned everyone, i called you out on not being able to differentiate which leg had an injury. I won't even comment on who i have winning because i've been rooting for Dexter Jackson since before prejudging...not changing who im rooting for because of what i've seen in pics and in videos. But just for the record I laughed as i wrote my initial comment ...guys just cut the leg stuff out srsly.
    ^ If everyone says that, maybe you need to think about the tone of your commentary.

    Well, if it's about A) Balance - Branch fails on the leg. If it's about B) symmetry - Branch fails miserably. If it's about C) mass - Branch wins. If it's about D) overall physique - Branch is in 8th place. If it's about E) conditioning - Branch is like 5th place.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

  17. #17
    Iron Addict Angelo_29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in CT
    Posts
    3,356

    Default

    Anyone else saw Bob C.'s eyes light up when Dan said Branch Warren out-conditioned everyone in the lineup? lmfaoo im gonna print screen that too epic

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •