Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Branch Warren Wins Arnold Classic 2012! Full Results and THE HARRIS REPORT

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroFire View Post
    To me that's bullshit. The best bodybuilder or in this case bodybuilders should have won.

Yeah it may be but its obvious thats what they do. Phil deserved the O in 2010 but Jay got it for much of the same reason Branch did tonight. Its the system, many dont like it but everyone has to deal with it. Branch, Dennis and Evan are all incredible athletes. Dennis has been knocking on the door of becoming a Mr O type for a while now but if you watch his interview tonight after the show I think his mind will never allow him to get there. On the other hand Evan has an incredibly bright future. Great attitude, continues to make improvements and is extremely humble. Those are true signs of a great champion to come. Branch is one of the best bodybuilders of his time and after what he went through to get to his 2nd arnold title i think he deserves it. Whether or not the judges used that as reasoning for his W we will never know.

Nobody

Dennis was improved but he does not have calves! and his lower back is no complete yet. In the other hand evan has a wide waist wich is horrible! but that is his structure and he cant do nothing about it.

What a joke. Sad for Evan and Wolf.

Quote Originally Posted by william_dave291205 View Post
    just accept the fact your boy got whopped tonight. meanwhile, be an IFBB judge if you and the rest of the fan-boyz want everything to go your way cos as i see it, every effing BB contest will always have winners and sore losers. just a fact, jack.
    Evan was my boy, Dennis winning wouldn't have been my way... just the right way.

Me @14 sec when Evan was announced 3rd:

Congrats Branch Warren, Dennis still have no calves.... Evan chest look depleted in the routines
    Ben Pakul look great, i beleive he could take Evan

Quote Originally Posted by william_dave291205 View Post
    just accept the fact your boy got whopped tonight. meanwhile, be an IFBB judge if you and the rest of the fan-boyz want everything to go your way cos as i see it, every effing BB contest will always have winners and sore losers. just a fact, jack.
    It's really not about Wolf being someone's "boy." It's about the fact that one bodybuilder won, but was less complete than another. This isn't just Wolf fanboyz saying it this time around. A lot of Evan fans were saying Wolf should have won... that should tell you something. Branch is one of the world's best bodybuilders... not taking that away from him... just not the best today (besides the obvious fixed result). We're just crying foul. A spade's a spade.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Dennis was totally robbed!!!! express your anger folks! just keep it clean.

http://http://forums.musculardevelop...E-WON-POST!!!!

oops. here's the link folks.

Express your anger.

http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...E-WON-POST!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    Wolf & Evan destroyed Branch. They know it, we know it, but MD will continue to pull this bullshit "Branch's amazing comeback." He came with a WATERY back.

Oh, and here's the fan's choice for Pre-Judging.

(Which at the time of this post had Wolf in 1st, Evan in 2nd.)
    Yet another fucking reason why the IFBB needs a complete overall when it comes to the judging all they will go on about now is Branchs amazing comeback and how he deserves it and you'll get the hardened Branch dick lickers saying he was the best on the day,oh and while we are here how in the name of fuckoff did branch get the best poser come the fucking hell on this is absolutely ridiculous i have been following bodybuilding for neally 20 years but this result has really hit home how poorly and basically fixed the judging is in the IFBB HOLD YOUR HEADS IN SHAME.Dennis was the clear winner and anyone who knows anything about bodybuilding knows that,come on now this show fixing has got to stop,and i will go on record on here and go as far as saying it's bringing shame onto bodybuilding and definately into the IFBB but if were honest it looks like they dont give a flying fuck about who really deserves it.

Flex Wheeler said in the interview with Dennis that he hadn't done enough to win,come on Flex stop being a pussy and be fucking honest and grow some bollocks, while we keep letting the judges keep doing this they will keep getting away with it why do you think you never won an Olympia, hall of famer or not you have just lost a lot of my respect and i am sure if people are honest alot of theres as well and then to more or less cut him off as well at the end,and this is just a thought but i wonder if Dennis was american he would have lost mmm just a thought,whatever we all know it's a disgrace and a very sad day in the ifbbs history.ABSOLUTLY DISGRACEFULL Dennis i know it's not the same but no matter what the judges say you are the winner and we all know it.
    Last edited by victoria,ruby; March 4th, 2012 at 05:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by victoria,ruby View Post
    Flex Wheeler said in the interview with Dennis that he hadn't done enough to win,come on Flex stop being a pussy and be fucking honest and grow some bollocks, while we keep letting the judges keep doing this they will keep getting away with it why do you think you never won an Olympia, hall of famer or not you have just lost a lot of my respect and i am sure if people are honest alot of theres as well and then to more or less cut him off as well at the end,and this is just a thought but i wonder if Dennis was american he would have lost mmm just a thought,whatever we all know it's a disgrace and a very sad day in the ifbbs history.ABSOLUTLY DISGRACEFULL Dennis i know it's not the same but no matter what the judges say you are the winner and we all know it.

Flex was showing Sarcasm when he made that statement. Flex has been there himself and knows how "FUCKED" the judging can be. But i say again, "FUCK the IFBB" it's having the MOB run the show. smh
    Women I admire: Beni Lopez, Adina Zanolli, Lisa Calhoun, Darlene Reid, Mikaila Soto, Leslie Morris. Yea, i said it!!

Also everyone must remember, fans of winner don't always look at the photos later on. to see clearly.
    Women I admire: Beni Lopez, Adina Zanolli, Lisa Calhoun, Darlene Reid, Mikaila Soto, Leslie Morris. Yea, i said it!!

It's time to got on your knees, close your eyes, pucker up and kiss the champs ass

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickT View Post
    Flex was showing Sarcasm when he made that statement. Flex has been there himself and knows how "FUCKED" the judging can be. But i say again, "FUCK the IFBB" it's having the MOB run the show. smh
    Then dont be sarcastic FUCK EM be honest and just come out with the truth which is non existent in the ifbb right now.

Branch: Better Poser.
    Branch: Most Muscular.
    Branch: Arnold Classic Champ.

618px-JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg

Barbarian

WOLF should have won!!!

Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast