Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Branch Warren Wins Arnold Classic 2012! Full Results and THE HARRIS REPORT

Quote Originally Posted by tight booty View Post
    Dennis Wolf should have won! wtf
    i agree, it was close though. their physiques are apples and oranges. i preferred wolf's physique, i thought he had a wow factor going in some of the poses. his front double bicep was insane.

Quote Originally Posted by killernacho17 View Post
    Dennis was improved but he does not have calves! and his lower back is no complete yet. In the other hand evan has a wide waist wich is horrible! but that is his structure and he cant do nothing about it.
    Did you by any small chance detect any flaws at all on the "champ's" physique, or is he the epitome of great balance, proportion and pleasing muscle shape???

Branch is great, deserved the win . . . and Evan & Wolf are nice too, but how can Dexter place so low? What about Brandon Curry? They look like cartoon characters, especially Dexter . . . Dexters only weak point is calves, and his calves double Wolfs . . . I guess looking at it, I simply dont understand how Dexter doesnt win every contest - his body looks like someone clayed it up, delts, arms, chest, and again, his midsection makes everyone else look bad - genetics or whatever you want to call it - he should never be less than 3rd place.

Quote Originally Posted by alexceau View Post
    Did you by any small chance detect any flaws at all on the "champ's" physique, or is he the epitome of great balance, proportion and pleasing muscle shape???
    That is Dexter - complete and balanced.

wow thats a joke -- not trying to take anything away from branch but damn how can it be so wrong? When i was watching the callout/comparison vid i had wolf + Evan head and shoulders above the others, then i have pacman in 3rd with dex following that up and maybe Branch in 5th possibly...

I dont see how they can give it to branch at all, he is very "blocky" in his appearance, the others have shape and have a larger frame to fill out (of which they do a better job). Such a shame for wolf/Evan

The error was made LAST year by letting Branch win THEN. This year was the whole stupid, "you gotta knock the champ out" thing. Sure Branch was ripped and still has great legs, came back when most would have quit, just had a baby yada yada yada BUT his build is UGLY. AND judging by his back I think he's got an injury or two back there....maybe from the ballistic training.

WOLF - was the best bb'er on that stage AND the most muscular AND the best poser. How Branch swept all the awards is beyond me??? Why the fuck doesn't ARNOLD man up and bitch slap these judges...he should have some say as its HIS show and I doubt he'd go with Frankenbranch over Wolf or Evan for that matter. Wolf looked amazing 48hrs out. if he came on stage like THAT he would have won...end of story!!!

Evan - his day will come. He looked great from the front but not from the back during prejudging. His back/lower lats and hams need work as well as his chest and bicep peak. Hes a hard worker and year by year he will get better and better!!!! In another 2-3 years he will be hard to beat.

BEN - WOW!!! Amazing from the front. He desperately needs bigger arms and a BACK. It's weird that he is so damn big everywhere else and has such a weak back??? Once he fixes that, and he will, he will be hard to beat.

BEYEKE - I don't know what he needs to do....but he has to do it to get shredded. Once he gets grainy he will beats LOTS of these guys. His structure is amazing and he's a BIG guy.
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

i really did see wolf and evan TOE2TOE....couldn't decide who was better , but i was going for evan so naturally i had him in 2nd but damnn wolf was amazing....

there was more improvements in dennis wolf and evan centopani then branch warren...then again they gave that 1st place most likely because of the comeback

Quote Originally Posted by He-Man View Post
    The error was made LAST year by letting Branch win THEN. This year was the whole stupid, "you gotta knock the champ out" thing. Sure Branch was ripped and still has great legs, came back when most would have quit, just had a baby yada yada yada BUT his build is UGLY. AND judging by his back I think he's got an injury or two back there....maybe from the ballistic training.

WOLF - was the best bb'er on that stage AND the most muscular AND the best poser. How Branch swept all the awards is beyond me??? Why the fuck doesn't ARNOLD man up and bitch slap these judges...he should have some say as its HIS show and I doubt he'd go with Frankenbranch over Wolf or Evan for that matter. Wolf looked amazing 48hrs out. if he came on stage like THAT he would have won...end of story!!!

Evan - his day will come. He looked great from the front but not from the back during prejudging. His back/lower lats and hams need work as well as his chest and bicep peak. Hes a hard worker and year by year he will get better and better!!!! In another 2-3 years he will be hard to beat.

BEN - WOW!!! Amazing from the front. He desperately needs bigger arms and a BACK. It's weird that he is so damn big everywhere else and has such a weak back??? Once he fixes that, and he will, he will be hard to beat.

BEYEKE - I don't know what he needs to do....but he has to do it to get shredded. Once he gets grainy he will beats LOTS of these guys. His structure is amazing and he's a BIG guy.

pretty darn good critique lol..couldnt have said it better lol..i think with evan its just muscle maturity...all that shit will come..most of it is just time. he needs time.

When I saw the pics, I saw the placings on the web cast, I booed. But once I went back and saw the prejudging and the other videos that I missed, I understood.

(sigh) Branch deserved the win. It's hard for me to admit it....He lacks seperation in his back, but he was crushing Wolfe and Evan, with lower lats and lower lat/back thickness. Branch was head and shoulders above them in glutes and hamstrings as well. Gotta give Evan props for his thick upper back, and shoulders + arms in back poses. Evan's almost there! He needs to get some lower lats and upper chest.

Branch was just too thick for them boys. He exposed Wolfe and Evan in side chest, and his legs are comparable to anyone's.

Wolfe and Evan let him go onstage bullying, just D-boing stage space, stepping out in front of people, and making himselg look wider. Branch was owning the stage and showing CONFIDENCE, almost arrogance. Wolfe's needs to open up his stance on some of his poses and show his width and X-frame we all know that he has.

That being said, I wish Dexter would show some of that fire. He's up there on some ho hum stuff. Kev Levrone hit the nail on the head with his comments in the pre-judging wrap up. Judges want to see confidence! Hell, Arnold was the most confident/arrogant bodybuilder ever. Show some swag...

Beyeke has an AWESOME structure. Feathered quads look impressive, and he has good upper body mass. He was is really good in side poses.

Nobody

Must be dat deer cell tech....Im sorry if I missed it in a previous post, but with the way this year has started out, we should all start preparing for Jay to win the Olympia (again).

congrats to Branch!

Quote Originally Posted by reemy View Post
    Beyeke has an AWESOME structure. Feathered quads look impressive, and he has good upper body mass. He was is really good in side poses.
    I love how his thighs just pop off the leg in the side poses and the dent between thighs and hams is so deep. He has all the muscle, he just needs to get RIPPED.
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

I love how his thighs just pop off the leg in the side poses and the dent between thighs and hams is so deep. He has all the muscle, he just needs to get RIPPED.
    Yes sir! When he gets ripped..Watch out!

I am surprised Branch won, but nonetheless congrats to him. Once again the competitors all looked better leading up to the show than they did onstage. Don't understand it...

Quote Originally Posted by victoria,ruby View Post
    Then dont be sarcastic FUCK EM be honest and just come out with the truth which is non existent in the ifbb right now.
    I'll say this and maybe you will follow me. The last person to be honest and call it like it is was suspended from the IFBB over and over again. Do you remember "The Blonde Myth"?
    Women I admire: Beni Lopez, Adina Zanolli, Lisa Calhoun, Darlene Reid, Mikaila Soto, Leslie Morris. Yea, i said it!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroFire View Post
    Dennis Wolf is pure class. Shame on the judges SHAME!!! He had every right to be upset and yet he congratulates his competitors.

I couldn't even watch the Branch Warren interview. After watching Dennis' I felt like I already watched the winners interview.
    I didn't watch the interview due to possible as kissing by chik a fila and others.. Last night after the show i was scheduled to train legs. i laid down and fell asleep and forgot my pinning. smh so i really am shocked
    Women I admire: Beni Lopez, Adina Zanolli, Lisa Calhoun, Darlene Reid, Mikaila Soto, Leslie Morris. Yea, i said it!!

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast