Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Branch Warren Wins Arnold Classic 2012! Full Results and THE HARRIS REPORT

Should've called it the Arnold Sympathy Classic 2012!

Embarrassing to the sport.

3571m2.jpg

This guy should have never won. Wolf and Evan have better physiques.

Congrats to branch but i think wolf had the win.

Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    Since when did guys on the MD boards have feelings that could be hurt? I could understand racism not being tolerated, but calling someone an idiot? This is a joke Iron8, don't be silly.
    Everyones upset tonight. That's understandable. But just keep it respectful. It's not a new concept & I'd appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron8 View Post
    Everyones upset tonight. That's understandable. But just keep it respectful. It's not a new concept & I'd appreciate it.
    Twas but fanboy slap-boxing.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

any videos yet?
    "you won't win whining all the time" - A.B. Flores

I was at the show, 6 rows back. From where I was, branch had this, in person his leg didn't look any diff, I think with pics you can see more things but live it wasn't noticeable. Yes he was holding water in his back, but besides that everything was there and poping. He's the reigning champ so he would have to have been off a little more to lose. as far as second goes, I had evan just because he was sharper than Dennis, and Dennis seemed to be having trouble with his oil, it was like his skin kept absorbing it. His wife was yelling at him in German lol to put more oil on, she sat right in front of me. He did make the improvements he needed to move up, but I don't think he was as sharp as Evan. Evan seemed a little flat compared to wolf, and Dennis wasn't as sharp as Dennis, so it was basically a toss up. BUT..... what I don't understand is how Ben took 4th. If anything it shold have been Fouad or dexter. Fouad looked really good. Dexter was classic dexter. Lionel beyeke will be a force, if he can get his condition down, he is impressive in person.

This show gave me AIDS. The fact they also gave Branch best poser makes me certain they are just trolling us and rubbing in how little fuck they truly give

Yeah, Dexter should have won. Lol at Pac placing ahead of him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinum View Post
    Who is that? Good Lord.
    "It's dark, and the mayne is hot"

Quote Originally Posted by JTCars87 View Post
    I was at the show, 6 rows back. From where I was, branch had this, in person his leg didn't look any diff, I think with pics you can see more things but live it wasn't noticeable. Yes he was holding water in his back, but besides that everything was there and poping. He's the reigning champ so he would have to have been off a little more to lose. as far as second goes, I had evan just because he was sharper than Dennis, and Dennis seemed to be having trouble with his oil, it was like his skin kept absorbing it. His wife was yelling at him in German lol to put more oil on, she sat right in front of me. He did make the improvements he needed to move up, but I don't think he was as sharp as Evan. Evan seemed a little flat compared to wolf, and Dennis wasn't as sharp as Dennis, so it was basically a toss up. BUT..... what I don't understand is how Ben took 4th. If anything it shold have been Fouad or dexter. Fouad looked really good. Dexter was classic dexter. Lionel beyeke will be a force, if he can get his condition down, he is impressive in person.
    I was in the 4th row. Nothing you said makes sense. Dennis was clearly the uncrowned winner.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

evan's left leg seem bigger than his right.
    "you won't win whining all the time" - A.B. Flores

Dedicated Noob

Quote Originally Posted by Lex1247 View Post
    Complete and utter travesty for the judges to place Branch ahead of both Dennis and Evan tonight. Branch should thank "muscletech" and the "invisible hand of God", his lucky star, the yellow rose of texas...The Dallas Mavericks...am I leaving anyone out? That lucky little creature stirring the pot of gold...a unicorn...

First place was a toss up between Dennis and Evan. Would have been OK with either one of those 2 guys taking it. It would have been DESERVED and EARNED ON THE DAYM STAGE, not in some back alley deals between "TPTB and these so called judges".
    What disgraceful underhanded BS...Arnold is now the name of corruption

ONE MORE THING, I myself used to think the same thing about branch, as his structure and his shape. But trust me on this, if you see him in person your mind will be changed. He is just plain freaky on stage, bad he owns the stage. From the second he walked out, you could feel the intensity coming from him, with every pose he hit, and every time he planted his foot, it was like boom! I dare of to come take this win from me. I left with a changed mind and very impressed. Go Branch!

WTF damn show ruin my day had things planned and put them off just to tune in to this show. WTF
    BULK SMASH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    I was in the 4th row. Nothing you said makes sense. Dennis was clearly the uncrowned winner.
    Your right, I made it up. For the record I wanted Evan to win. Evan is my favorite pro....... But with that said, I have to keep it real.

Wow! This is bull! Had Dennis winning it all day long. Poor guy got robbed 2 years in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by JTCars87 View Post
    We weren't in the crowd so we didn't have the crowd screaming in our ears shading our judgement.

DENNIS WOLF WON THIS ARNOLD. Evan got second. It's too bad the judge were too blind to see it.

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast