Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Branch Warren Wins Arnold Classic 2012! Full Results and THE HARRIS REPORT

Dedicated Noob

BB is now a racket!

Quote Originally Posted by meatybones View Post
    What disgraceful underhanded BS...Arnold is now the name of corruption
    "Corruption is our protection. Corruption keeps us safe and warm. Corruption is why you and I are prancing around in here instead of fighting over scraps of meat out in the streets. Corruption is why we win. "

quoted from that cool movie, Syriana.
    "you won't win whining all the time" - A.B. Flores

Behemoth

Quote Originally Posted by JTCars87 View Post
    ONE MORE THING, I myself used to think the same thing about branch, as his structure and his shape. But trust me on this, if you see him in person your mind will be changed. He is just plain freaky on stage, bad he owns the stage. From the second he walked out, you could feel the intensity coming from him, with every pose he hit, and every time he planted his foot, it was like boom! I dare of to come take this win from me. I left with a changed mind and very impressed. Go Branch!
    I have seen branch in person at fucking metroflex in agg town (arlington) gtfoh with that in person shit if you are 5'6 5'7 250 you will be wide too! That is the reason all the more dennis should have won. As tall as he is with that waist line he should have for damn sure won. Good for branch and his wallet but no fucking way he won that shit in my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by william_dave291205 View Post
    "Corruption is our protection. Corruption keeps us safe and warm. Corruption is why you and I are prancing around in here instead of fighting over scraps of meat out in the streets. Corruption is why we win. "

Is this what Branch is telling his wife tonight so she can find a way to live with herself?

Dedicated Noob

congrats to Branch, he was deffinitly the overall best at that show

Mass Monster

Yyyyyaaaaaaawwwnnnn............

You, guys should all be judges. What don't you get, branch was the Regining champ. Would have to have been way off to loose, thats how stuff goes. Get over it. Mr. Black hulk, your right you will be wide if your 5'6 250, but how many guys do you see that are. At 4-5 percent.

Behemoth

The "special edition" branch warren comeback issue is the first md i will not purchase in the last 13years! "oops i lied i didnt buy the issue with kevin "train wreck" english on the cover same fucking thing lol....

Everyone go vote in the thread with you think should have won. I know fans opinions don't really matter, but if we can get a concise stat of how MD saw the show, it has a better chance of being viewed. And it will at the very least, be interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Dlea View Post
    Idk I think Wolf really blew it. It was his show to loose. I like all the guys in the top 6. I'm not upset lol
    No your mind is rather loose, Wolf did not lose at all...

Quote Originally Posted by JTCars87 View Post
    You, guys should all be judges. What don't you get, branch was the Regining champ. Would have to have been way off to loose, thats how stuff goes. Get over it. Mr. Black hulk, your right you will be wide if your 5'6 250, but how many guys do you see that are. At 4-5 percent.
    So people shouldn't have opinions, because "that's how stuff goes?". Worst. Attitude. Ever. Things don't change if you don't voice your opinion.

ZIG HEIL

I got a fucking headache. Wolf was the clear winner, centopani a close 2nd, and I mean close. Branch was no where near last years shape, plus the leg was a tad smaller, and back watery. Beyeke looks insane, side chest is ridiculous, and his shape is unreal. If this guy ever puts it together, watch out! Still don't understand how branch continues to beat Dex let alone Wolf & Evan.

It boggles the mind. In keeping with the Arnold tradition(1980 Mr. O), the fix was in from the get go. Would have been a great win for Dennis. He seems to always get the short end to the stick in all these shows.

Dedicated Noob

Quote Originally Posted by william_dave291205 View Post

Corruption is the reason why people rise up pull you out of your house & hang you in the street & set fire to you dead corpse

Quote Originally Posted by Sinum View Post
    Yeah but she's not lobbying the right people.

Where's the wrap up vid, I'm sleepy

Quote Originally Posted by phrankey11 View Post
    Dude. Are you serious with that avatar?

Quote Originally Posted by Chode Logan View Post
    What if he said "In my opinion, you are an idiot" like they say you can do to cops?
    omg my abs, loooll

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast