Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 86 to 102 of 467

Thread: Branch Warren Wins Arnold Classic 2012! Full Results and THE HARRIS REPORT

  1. #86
    Spotter
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    165
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phrankey11 View Post
    Why is that funny? Seriously? You obviously don't have much experience at what is being judged- and I say obviously because of your own posts in this thread; so I'm not being presumptuous.
    But it's not funny "ha ha". Think before you post unless you are a very young child and my / our comments to you go straight over your head....
    O MY GOD are YOU fucking serious!! It was just a simple observation!! What an over reaction! You are absolutley pathetic

  2. #87
    Behemoth alexceau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,215
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rn3040 View Post
    <img src="http://www.spirithalloween.com/images/spirit/products/processed/00192740.zoom.a.jpg"/>
    oh shit my abs, please put an end to this torture looolll

  3. #88
    Nobody
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4
    Gender
    Male

    Default Aw Come ON

    Really? Dennis looked amazing! But props anyways to Branch Warren Congrats!
    Also props to Ben Pakulski for taking out Dexter Jackson

  4. #89
    Moderator He-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    8,719
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    You guys are funny LOL not many had a problem when Branch won LAST year....so why the big deal this year? And everyone was happy for him when he came 2nd to Jay in 2009....this is the exact same Branch as the guy who won those shows so WTF?

    And sure Wolf could have won but I think 2nd is great for him. He looked better in the 48hrs out video where his thighs were shredded and his back was veiny and full, even lower lats. So somehow he messed that look up? He should be happy with 2nd....don't fuck up next time and he could WIN!!!

    Evan did look good but had the widest torso/waist of the TOP 3 including Branch and his "supposed" horrible Frankenstein body. he was also blurry in the hams and glutes during prejudging and due to do his thick torso he needs to still fill out more to really do damage....another 20lbs.

    IMO Ben Pak Man beat Evan from the front and if he had a better back he would have place a head of him. Beyeke also held his ground next to Evan and Ben and if he was equally as conditioned....he would beat them. He has a much more pleasing structure with no real weaknesses. Once he gets conditioned LOOK OUT!!!

    Anyways, pretty much what I expected.
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

  5. #90
    Behemoth alexceau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,215
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by highwayman1985 View Post
    Should've called it the Arnold Sympathy Classic 2012!
    Well said

  6. #91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blkhulk25 View Post
    so a man of that size with that small waist dosnt trump a toad shaped man.
    Too Funny!
    But, TRUE!!!!

  7. #92
    Behemoth
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Pomona
    Posts
    1,425
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JTCars87 View Post
    You, guys should all be judges. What don't you get, branch was the Regining champ. Would have to have been way off to loose, thats how stuff goes. Get over it. Mr. Black hulk, your right you will be wide if your 5'6 250, but how many guys do you see that are. At 4-5 percent.
    So with that logic if branch wins with basically the size of his legs then lee fucking priest should have won based on his arms. you put branch next to a 99 or 2000 lee priest lee would kill that cat in my eyes i am not even a lee fan just pitting two short guys together.

  8. #93

    Default

    Big congrats all the way from Las Vegas to Branch and all the guys that competed, I watch it online. Great show and great coverage MD

  9. #94
    Behemoth alexceau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,215
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JTCars87 View Post
    ONE MORE THING, I myself used to think the same thing about branch, as his structure and his shape. But trust me on this, if you see him in person your mind will be changed. He is just plain freaky on stage, bad he owns the stage. From the second he walked out, you could feel the intensity coming from him, with every pose he hit, and every time he planted his foot, it was like boom! I dare of to come take this win from me. I left with a changed mind and very impressed. Go Branch!
    So you're saying this was a stump your foot contest??

  10. #95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAY CUTLER View Post
    Big congrats all the way from Las Vegas to Branch and all the guys that competed, I watch it online. Great show and great coverage MD
    Look what the cat dragged in

  11. #96
    Behemoth
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Pomona
    Posts
    1,425
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAY CUTLER View Post
    Big congrats all the way from Las Vegas to Branch and all the guys that competed, I watch it online. Great show and great coverage MD
    You gonna be healed in time for the "O"?

  12. #97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by He-Man View Post
    You guys are funny LOL not many had a problem when Branch won LAST year....so why the big deal this year? And everyone was happy for him when he came 2nd to Jay in 2009....this is the exact same Branch as the guy who won those shows so WTF?

    And sure Wolf could have won but I think 2nd is great for him. He looked better in the 48hrs out video where his thighs were shredded and his back was veiny and full, even lower lats. So somehow he messed that look up? He should be happy with 2nd....don't fuck up next time and he could WIN!!!

    Evan did look good but had the widest torso/waist of the TOP 3 including Branch and his "supposed" horrible Frankenstein body. he was also blurry in the hams and glutes during prejudging and due to do his thick torso he needs to still fill out more to really do damage....another 20lbs.

    IMO Ben Pak Man beat Evan from the front and if he had a better back he would have place a head of him. Beyeke also held his ground next to Evan and Ben and if he was equally as conditioned....he would beat them. He has a much more pleasing structure with no real weaknesses. Once he gets conditioned LOOK OUT!!!

    Anyways, pretty much what I expected.
    1. I still bitched about that decision up until this one haha
    2. Branch looked better last year then he did this year, and I still had Wolf winning then, a lot of people did
    3. Wolf looked a lot better this year, then last year.


    So in my eyes, Branch got worse, wolf got better. Pak did look insane in some shots.


    I'm just curious though, in what bodypart does Branch beat Evan and wolf? Hams and calves over Wolf for sure, quads are almost equal, I actually like Wolf's the best out of the 3. upper body, Branch doesn't beat them in ANYTHING, maybe chest over Evan.


    And he wasn't "razor sharp", he had a watery lower back. So, pretty much looked like a big anal raping to me

  13. #98
    Mass Monster Lex1247's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,423
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAY CUTLER View Post
    Big congrats all the way from Las Vegas to Branch and all the guys that competed, I watch it online. Great show and great coverage MD
    Jay, who do u think won the show and how would you have judged it if you were a "judge"?

  14. #99
    Bro Scientist JuicyGlamGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    in the Glamorous USA!
    Posts
    4,730

    Default

    Congratulations to Branch & the rest of the competitors! So sad we missed it... This is the first year we miss the Arnold but thank God for MD for the contest coverage
    "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel

  15. #100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alexceau View Post
    So you're saying this was a stump your foot contest??
    Thats exactly it

  16. #101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phrankey11 View Post
    Dude. Are you serious with that avatar?
    Yeah dude. You don't have an avi.

  17. #102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by He-Man View Post
    You guys are funny LOL not many had a problem when Branch won LAST year....so why the big deal this year? And everyone was happy for him when he came 2nd to Jay in 2009....this is the exact same Branch as the guy who won those shows so WTF?

    And sure Wolf could have won but I think 2nd is great for him. He looked better in the 48hrs out video where his thighs were shredded and his back was veiny and full, even lower lats. So somehow he messed that look up? He should be happy with 2nd....don't fuck up next time and he could WIN!!!

    Evan did look good but had the widest torso/waist of the TOP 3 including Branch and his "supposed" horrible Frankenstein body. he was also blurry in the hams and glutes during prejudging and due to do his thick torso he needs to still fill out more to really do damage....another 20lbs.

    IMO Ben Pak Man beat Evan from the front and if he had a better back he would have place a head of him. Beyeke also held his ground next to Evan and Ben and if he was equally as conditioned....he would beat them. He has a much more pleasing structure with no real weaknesses. Once he gets conditioned LOOK OUT!!!

    Anyways, pretty much what I expected.

    Finally, someone with some sense. I agree with everything you said, except for the fact that Ben could beat Evan with a better back. That wil never happen.

Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •