Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Branch Warren Wins Arnold Classic 2012! Full Results and THE HARRIS REPORT

Nobody

I absolutely agree.

1st Place: Centopani was well rounded, great conditioning, definitely made improvements since last year in his back and legs.
    The reason I have him ahead of Wolf is simply because its evident that he out conditioned Wolf and is more proportional.
    He needs to add something which will separate himself though if he wants to be Mr. Olympia someday.

2nd Place: Wolf came in with a small waist, wide as a house, delts fuckin insane, No calves though. Wasn't shredded like Branch and Evan.

3rd Place: Don't get my wrong, I love Branch, he has excellent size and is grainy and peeled but he just looks like a toad and deserves third.

Side Note: Brandon Curry should have placed instead of Lionel Beyeke.

I now realize that most on no bull, most not all. Are about as faggotory as the thousands of guys I saw today with mma shirts on and fitted hats cocked sideways.

Brandon Curry? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by meatybones View Post
    Corruption is the reason why people rise up pull you out of your house & hang you in the street & set fire to you dead corpse
    roidrage reported. lol

congrats to everyone. naw y'all sleep on it and feel better tomorrow.
    "you won't win whining all the time" - A.B. Flores

Behemoth

muthafucka mine is a large in mens lol......

Amateur Threat ChrisCatastrophe's Avatar

I really like branch, but this was way off. I had him third.

IFBB Pro Bodybuilding
    1. Branch Warren

Most Entertaining Poser:
    1. Branch Warren

Most Muscular Award
    1. Branch Warren

Hahahahahaha
    www.leighcarmichael.com

Banned

everything is genetic, inject all whatever u want, u never get it Evan

Congrats for Branch, u deserve it, for all the effort made, resurfaces as the Phoenix

Good 2nd place to Wolf, very tight btw, Dex and Lionel deserved a better fate

Man, Dexter was pushed down the rankings.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Man View Post
    You guys are funny LOL not many had a problem when Branch won LAST year....so why the big deal this year? And everyone was happy for him when he came 2nd to Jay in 2009....this is the exact same Branch as the guy who won those shows so WTF?

And sure Wolf could have won but I think 2nd is great for him. He looked better in the 48hrs out video where his thighs were shredded and his back was veiny and full, even lower lats. So somehow he messed that look up? He should be happy with 2nd....don't fuck up next time and he could WIN!!!

Evan did look good but had the widest torso/waist of the TOP 3 including Branch and his "supposed" horrible Frankenstein body. he was also blurry in the hams and glutes during prejudging and due to do his thick torso he needs to still fill out more to really do damage....another 20lbs.

IMO Ben Pak Man beat Evan from the front and if he had a better back he would have place a head of him. Beyeke also held his ground next to Evan and Ben and if he was equally as conditioned....he would beat them. He has a much more pleasing structure with no real weaknesses. Once he gets conditioned LOOK OUT!!!

Anyways, pretty much what I expected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chode Logan View Post
    1. I still bitched about that decision up until this one haha
    2. Branch looked better last year then he did this year, and I still had Wolf winning then, a lot of people did
    3. Wolf looked a lot better this year, then last year.

So in my eyes, Branch got worse, wolf got better. Pak did look insane in some shots.

I'm just curious though, in what bodypart does Branch beat Evan and wolf? Hams and calves over Wolf for sure, quads are almost equal, I actually like Wolf's the best out of the 3. upper body, Branch doesn't beat them in ANYTHING, maybe chest over Evan.

And he wasn't "razor sharp", he had a watery lower back. So, pretty much looked like a big anal raping to me
    I'd like an answer to this question sir. And he won last year's Arnold why not be okay with this year's win doesn't count.

Dedicated Noob

DENNIS WOLF WAS ROBBED, BODYBUILDING POLITICS AGAIN, AND FUCKING BLIND JUDGES......

Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    Wolf & Evan destroyed Branch. They know it, we know it, but MD will continue to pull this bullshit "Branch's amazing comeback." He came with a WATERY back.

Oh, and here's the fan's choice for Pre-Judging.

(Which at the time of this post had Wolf in 1st, Evan in 2nd.)
    I had Wolf or Evan too. Not that it matters.

Quote Originally Posted by titan18 View Post
    wolf should have won
    BRO, YOUR AVATAR IS WHAT A FUCKING BACK SHOULD LOOK LIKE, PERIOD!!!! I have that video of Flex during the Mr. O prep and that scene still makes me hit the gym. Where is the back detail in today's game??? Sad, especially after watching tonights AC.
    Last edited by noserratus; March 4th, 2012 at 01:51 AM.

Shame on the judges. This is disgraceful and a slap in the face to Dennis Wolf who was the clear winner tonight. Branch is a great guy and its nothing short of a miracle to look that good in such a short amount of time after quad surgery but its nothing personal against him Dennis was better tonight plain and simple.

Dennis is a fuckin... class... act.

Dennis Wolf is pure class. Shame on the judges SHAME!!! He had every right to be upset and yet he congratulates his competitors.

I couldn't even watch the Branch Warren interview. After watching Dennis' I felt like I already watched the winners interview.

Dedicated Noob

Dennis Wolf Was ROBBED !!!! To bring that package and still lose makes no sense to anyone......

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast