Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Branch Warren Wins Arnold Classic 2012! Full Results and THE HARRIS REPORT

Dennis had no calves lacked detail in hams. Evan lacked thickness in his back, still needs to bring up his chest and quads a bit. Branch even not as his best still blew them both of them out of the water. To dethrone the champ you have to separate yourself distinctly from him as Phil did at the O last year. Evan nor dennis deserved to take the title away from branch and thats the plain truth.

Quote Originally Posted by DRocky123 View Post
    Dennis had no calves lacked detail in hams. Evan lacked thickness in his back, still needs to bring up his chest and quads a bit. Branch even not as his best still blew them both of them out of the water. To dethrone the champ you have to separate yourself distinctly from him as Phil did at the O last year. Evan nor dennis deserved to take the title away from branch and thats the plain truth.
    what he said.
    "you won't win whining all the time" - A.B. Flores

Quote Originally Posted by Lex1247 View Post
    Complete and utter travesty for the judges to place Branch ahead of both Dennis and Evan tonight. Branch should thank "muscletech" and the "invisible hand of God", his lucky star, the yellow rose of texas...The Dallas Mavericks...am I leaving anyone out? That lucky little creature stirring the pot of gold...a unicorn...

First place was a toss up between Dennis and Evan. Would have been OK with either one of those 2 guys taking it. It would have been DESERVED and EARNED ON THE DAYM STAGE, not in some back alley deals between "TPTB and these so called judges".
    you are so right yo

Branch has no biceps, no triceps, his waist is huge and was holding water, he has an ugly physique, he's not well proportioned... and you bring up Dennis' calves?

Your comment about Evan's back doesn't even deserve a reply. You're simply wrong. Great first post though .

Quote Originally Posted by william_dave291205 View Post
    what he said.
    From a first time poster I can understand... but from you? Really?

Vote now

Quote Originally Posted by majrminer View Post
    Per request of several other MD forum members -

NEW POLL: Fans Opinions - Who Should Have Won the Arnold Classic 2012?

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroFire View Post
    Branch has no biceps, no triceps, his waist is huge and was holding water, he has an ugly physique, he's not well proportioned... and you bring up Dennis' calves?

Your comment about Evan's back doesn't even deserve a reply. You're simply wrong. Great first post though .

He was referring to the fact that Dennis has no calves.
    Quote Originally Posted by modredtrenton View Post
    someone said 20 pounds of REAL muscle is all you can gain as a natty in you whole life

Quote Originally Posted by TrainInsane201 View Post
    He was referring to the fact that Dennis has no calves.
    No I got that. But to mention Dennis' calfs without mentioning the numerous shortcomings of Branch in the same sentence out of fairness... is a noob mistake.

You can say what you want about branchs physique being ugly but it is proportioned. His stomach was holding on more water than usual as was his back but his abs were just as apparent as dennis and evan. Branchs biceps were more round and full than either evan or dennis. Not 1 of them has biceps like dex or phil. Dennis triceps were almost as irrelevant as his calves. Evan and Branches tris were a toss up, neither was 100% and as for your no defense to evans back, i know why. its cuz pictures do not lie.
    Attached Images Attached Images

if WOLFMAN couldnt beat a watery ,wide waist ,small armed BRANCH then how is he going to fair with the likes of another wide waist JAY and funny looking KAI? how about narrow shoulder PHIL HEATH? WOLFMAN did everything to beat BRANCH but fell out short even though DENNIS beat him in all kind of mandatory pose...I think WOLFMAN needs to do is CALL DORIAN YATES AND ITS TIME TO SEE HIM AND TOGETHER, THEY WILL WAKE UP THESE JUDGES AND FINALLY WILL REALIZE THAT WOLFMAN IS WAY ABOVE ANY 
    PROS.

Branch warren's physique has never been pleasing to the eye but the raw power, muscularity and perfect conditioning got him to win contests deservedly...

however, just checked all photos, and "based on the photos" i believe both wolf and evan looked perfect, and i saw wolf as a winner with a small margin over evan and İ saw branch as third..

You can say what you want about branchs physique being ugly but it is proportioned. His stomach was holding on more water than usual as was his back but his abs were just as apparent as dennis and evan. Branchs biceps were more round and full than either evan or dennis. Not 1 of them has biceps like dex or phil. Dennis triceps were almost as irrelevant as his calves. Evan and Branches tris were a toss up, neither was 100% and as for your no defense to evans back, i know why. its cuz pictures do not lie.
    This is the only response to Evan's back I need noob. Branch has the worst back in this photo. Say any different and you loose total credibility in this board and I won't respond to you from here on out. Cause clearly you are out of your mind if you think Branch won this pose. Also please let me know where his biceps are while your at it...

_PB21409wtmk_RSHYNZUAJG.jpg

Here's a front shot. Can you really sleep at night saying Branch beat Evan and Dennis' arms after seeing this photo?

_PB21436wtmk_EHLMFYLAZV.jpg

He didn't win the show. Your second post was even better than your first though. Good job .

Additionally, despite the fact that i see wolf as the winner, i must again underline that evan could have won too.He is very impressive with no weakneses...

theres A TOAD between Evan and Wolfman lmao.

youngitalianstallion

POLITICS... wolf was number 1 today and evan 2nd

Quote Originally Posted by youngitalianstallion View Post
    POLITICS... wolf was number 1 today and evan 2nd
    you are so right yo...WOLFMAN IS THE TRUE REAL WINNER!!

This is the only response to Evan's back I need noob. Branch has the worst back in this photo. Say any different and you loose total credibility in this board and I won't respond to you from here on out. Cause clearly you are out of your mind if you think Branch won this pose. Also please let me know where his biceps are while your at it...

_PB21409wtmk_RSHYNZUAJG.jpg

Here's a front shot. Can you really sleep at night saying Branch beat Evan and Dennis' arms after seeing this photo?

_PB21436wtmk_EHLMFYLAZV.jpg

He didn't win the show. Your second post was even better than your first though. Good job .
    No i think Dennis won that pose from the waist up. Branch dominated that pose waist down tho. Heres a pic of branches biceps and his back looking thicker than evans. Also in the back pic you can get a shot of his "no triceps" I guess he may need to add a quadricep to his tricep in order for you to notice it. No his back is not as detailed as evans or dennis' but i never said it was i just stated that evan lacked thickness in his back.
    Attached Images Attached Images

dennis deserved to win ..but props to branch he retained his title its done cant change it now ....i thought another bad bit of judging was ava cowan 4th in figure ..its all ways the way the judges go with the big names its all about sponsors an making money

Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast